Never use the same username for multiple accounts.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 3438

I have had 3 people somehow recognize me from the most random of videos, one was a hunter eye subliminal, and the other 2 were random facial analysis videos. I revealed my facial measurements on YouTube and a user here threatened to leak them if I didn’t send him me cutting his username in my thigh, like I did 1 year ago.

Moral of the story is, I have a bunch of embarrassing comments and stuff on things like YouTube and instagram and people somehow recognize my name from this obscure website. Use multiple names.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Clark69, try2beme and 14 others
@scrunchables

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
low IQ

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Zenis and ElTruecel
Yeah dont do ts, i saw some .org user getting likes on an ig reel comment and found his insta, made a post about it but had to blur bros name

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Yeah dont do ts, i saw some .org user getting likes on an ig reel comment and found his insta, made a post about it but had to blur bros name
Another user here found my instagram thank god he was a normal person and not a soulless asshole and didn’t leak my insta

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
why the fuck would u do that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Yes this is basic opsec, dont be retarded on the internet

• +1
Reactions: N1666
This is why my username is just some random bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
View attachment 2830886
I have had 3 people somehow recognize me from the most random of videos, one was a hunter eye subliminal, and the other 2 were random facial analysis videos. I revealed my facial measurements on YouTube and a user here threatened to leak them if I didn’t send him me cutting his username in my thigh, like I did 1 year ago.

Moral of the story is, I have a bunch of embarrassing comments and stuff on things like YouTube and instagram and people somehow recognize my name from this obscure website. Use multiple names.
gang why u cut ur thigh its neva that deep

I use the same name for everything

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2830886

@HeightPilledum ive seen you on instagram

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Kazey and raumDEuter
gang why u cut ur thigh its neva that deep
I cut my thigh and posted it every time a user gave me 50 rep about 6 months ago, it’s how I fixed my negative rep ratio

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Deleted member 62070, scrunchables and 1 other person
@HeightPilledum ive seen you on instagram
I know
And not only you don't follow me, but everyone who follows me is a useless lazy nigger

You might as well not know me from here

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Kazey, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • Woah
:feelsbaton:

• Woah
Hunter eye subliminals? 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I saw @dimorphism under Goatis' videos jfl

Thank u for remembering me bhai :heart:

I don't know what's worse, this or @Zenis taking creepshots of underage girls to send for reps :feelsmega:
Bro they were older then me dumbass

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
View attachment 2830886

Bro what do you think about salludon, that guy is will forever be known as an incel that ascended

Bro what do you think about salludon, that guy is will forever be known as an incel that ascended
he was never incel
just a looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink