NEVER wear size S shirts

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
even if you're a manlet and they fit you in theory, wearing size S shirts automatically makes you look like a queer kid

I'm 5'8 (somewhere between 60 and 65kg, gymcelling as we speak) and bought the same shirt in S and M recently to see the difference and, as I expected, I look significantly smaller wearing size S.

just now I accidentally put on the S shirt because I had it laying around, walked by the mirror and thought what the fuck why do I look so shit, checked the size and low and behold, it was the size S. then I put on the M for comparison and looked 10x better. 100% srs.

the M is actually a tiny bit too long but I'll get it to a tailor and it'll be good and I'm still gaining size either way.

tl,dr:
if you have any size S shirts, ditch that shit right now and order M, get them to a tailor if you need to

size S pants are probably fine because if they're too baggy it'll look shitty too

*might post pics later

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, PYT, datboijj and 9 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10709, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I haven’t been able to wear size S since i was 12 lol. And for some people size S make them look more buff since it can be a little thight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Slob, datboijj and 4 others
Even though I always go with M (5'11), I have 1 (old) dress shirt, that's size s, but it halos my frame+body hard, even if it's on the tighter side.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Even though I always go with M (5'11), I have 1 (old) dress shirt, that's size s, but it halos my frame+body hard, even if it's on the tighter side.
maybe if you're jacked but then you'll look like a tryhard gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
maybe if you're jacked but then you'll look like a tryhard gymcel
I'm not super jacked, but I definitely have a respectable/above average physique.

You think this looks tryhard, or not?
Image2

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 9699, warpsociety and 2 others
First post:
For a male mascular guy with height 6'0-6'1 (1.83cm) and body weight 160 lbs (70kg), European size S in Regular Fit (not Slim Fit) looks the sexiest and just perfect...

041 bor014au jpg 8168 1
A8d8d6cf7bfc7753a0e683067f9e18c8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 9699, thecel and 1 other person
Just wear a shirt designed for 5'10" guys as a 5'6" guy theory

• +1
Reactions: C.L.-Hepburn
even if you're a manlet and they fit you in theory, wearing size S shirts automatically makes you look like a queer kid

I'm 5'8 (somewhere between 60 and 65kg, gymcelling as we speak) and bought the same shirt in S and M recently to see the difference and, as I expected, I look significantly smaller wearing size S.

just now I accidentally put on the S shirt because I had it laying around, walked by the mirror and thought what the fuck why do I look so shit, checked the size and low and behold, it was the size S. then I put on the M for comparison and looked 10x better. 100% srs.

the M is actually a tiny bit too long but I'll get it to a tailor and it'll be good and I'm still gaining size either way.

tl,dr:
if you have any size S shirts, ditch that shit right now and order M, get them to a tailor if you need to

size S pants are probably fine because if they're too baggy it'll look shitty too

*might post pics later
Imagine being able to fit into a size small

tl,dr:

*might post pics later
imagine Being able to fit into a size “S”
E5395647 FA6B 4BF2 B895 BB2AC926A1A4

• +1
Reactions: Lux
A shirt should accentuate your body if you aren’t a high fat soyfag. Shouldn’t be very baggy should be a lil tighter on your chest area and sleeves should be about half way up your bicep to show arm muscles. If it’s to long it’ll look like shit if you aren’t going for that baggy eboy look. You will just look like you don’t know how to dress

Wearing S is emasculating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Reminds me of indian guys wearing skin tight Aeropostale shirts at the mall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13037, Madrigal and 1 other person

tl,dr:

*might post pics later
Hella jealous, I'm also just a bit over 5'9'', but weigh 92kg FML.

Btw I think your logic doesn't always hold, depends on style and brand. Some brands j wear M, some brands I wear L, and the alternate size makes me look dumb

First post:
For a male mascular guy with height 6'0-6'1 (1.83cm) and body weight 160 lbs (70kg), European size S in Regular Fit (not Slim Fit) looks the sexiest and just perfect...

View attachment 1040658View attachment 1040659
This. I am 6'0 (183cm) and 95kg (210lbs) and I wear mostly M but also S.

img_20210314_074306-jpg.1040876

This is me in a tight flexible S undershirt. Very comfortable and looked great. Once I get to my goal weight of 78kg - 170lbs ill probably only wear S since M will be too big.

• +1
Reactions: C.L.-Hepburn
This. I am 6'0 (183cm) and 95kg (210lbs) and I wear mostly M but also S.

img_20210314_074306-jpg.1040876

This is me in a tight flexible S undershirt. Very comfortable and looked great. Once I get to my goal weight of 78kg - 170lbs ill probably only wear S since M will be too big.
that looks ridiculous bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6963, dumbcel and 3 others
JFL i'm OPs height and I wear Ls (which mostly fit) and XLs

Ms are just too tight for shoulders, chest and biceps

also oversize is the way to go

JFL i'm OPs height and I wear Ls (which mostly fit) and XLs

Ms are just too tight for shoulders, chest and biceps

also oversize is the way to go
what's your weight boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: farahanyzz and Deleted member 275
ngl waist to shoulder ratio in that pic with the shirt looks ogre

what's your routine like btw I need some of that, was it always kinda like that even before gymcelling?
To be fair, I never observed my frame before I got into gymcelling.

And I don't have that strict of a routine either, I only train my upper body and never train my legs :lul:

But I will say that pull-ups are one of the best exercises that you can do for your upper body. Lats are very important for your frame/overall physique so if you do them multiple times a week, your body will start to look a lot better bc of the increased width.

To be fair, I never observed my frame before I got into gymcelling.

And I don't have that strict of a routine either, I only train my upper body and never train my legs :lul:

But I will say that pull-ups are one of the best exercises that you can do for your upper body. Lats are very important for your frame/overall physique so if you do them multiple times a week, your body will start to look a lot better bc of the increased width.
fuark that's exactly what I'm doing ngl, chin ups are the real deal

got any pics from when you were dyel?

• +1
I wear XS lol

Wtf

Is that even real? It's like a 26 inch waist and 40 inch chest and 23 inch budeltoid!!
Ha, my measurements ain't that impressive, in all fairness. But I suppose that having narrow hips+waist helps a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
i wear size 157 in kids' size

i'm 5'10''

fuark that's exactly what I'm doing ngl, chin ups are the real deal

got any pics from when you were dyel?
I started lifting in July of 2019, sadly I don't have any pictures of my body at that time. I started taking pics 3 months later, in October of the same year.

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I started lifting in July of 2019, sadly I don't have any pictures of my body at that time. I started taking pics 3 months later, in October of the same year.
i looked again at the photo and now i see its all pixelized not only shoulders and waist my bad im greycel lmao