Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Zylk, Deleted member 17345 and 5 others
+1.5 PSL great result.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: virren, cardiologist, Tenshi and 16 others
tbh nothing changed. Only side profile changed slightly which is mostly cope. Bimax is redundant as usual if you are not recessed, imagine spending 20-30k euros for this ascension

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copefuel, Tasty17, virren and 21 others
tbh nothing changed. Only side profile changed slightly which is mostly cope. Bimax is redundant as usual if you are not recessed, imagine spending 20-30k euros for this ascension
He would get a better resut with a wraparound jaw implant and leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 19551 and Corleone
Good increaae in his airway volume.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, A23ghskung, Alvaro and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, A23ghskung, Zylk and 3 others
He would get a better resut with a wraparound jaw implant and leanmaxxing?
idk. I'm against wraparound jaw implant bc it looks like shit in most cases. Sometimes if patient is utterly recessed and need like 10-15mm bsso these cases with implant may look pretty good. And thus if you need big advancement IMO better stick with bimax and gonion implants/fillers. Personally I'm gonna cope with fillers into my gonions and if they'll look excellend, I consider gonion implants

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 19301, CristianT and 3 others
I dunno, his 3/4 looks much better too. Gave him some cheekbone definition. The front doesn't look like amorphous blob anymore either.
It's just that, unfortunately, his other features are also bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, metagross, subhuman incel and 1 other person
imagine paying 25k for this and not being able to eat and speak properly for weeks

• +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 19445, ROTTING and 3 others
TBH it's conservative result but since every mm counts it's still better.

Alfaro is overrated as fuck. I've only seen 1 legit good result.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, datboijj, CristianT and 2 others
This result should be good functionally. Now the airway volume is almost 2.5 times the volume before.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, highT and subhuman incel
my bimax result is more impressive @Thompsonz and @MarkCorrigan can confirm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, buflek and Deleted member 9670
This result should be good functionally. Now the airway volume is almost 2.5 times the volume before.
You think a guy with narrow airways can never be good in sports? Big airway important for endurance?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
imagine paying 25k for this and not being able to eat and speak properly for weeks
Alfaro is overrated as fuck. I've only seen 1 legit good result.
and he makes a PR on those results posted on his IG. So maybe there are more worse results which aren't there :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: buflek and subhuman incel
You think a guy with narrow airways can never be good in sports? Big airway important for endurance?
I don't know, but the difference in the airway volume is big. I think the guy should have an easier time breathing through the nose now.

I don't know, but the difference in the airway volume is big. I think the guy should have an easier time breathing through the nose now.
I am the guy on the pics. Surgery has been done for sleeping apnea. I was not able to sleep anymore. Awaken many times during the night. Headacke the whole morning, exhausted the whole day, impossibilty to concentratre at work ,...

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Corleone and 10 others
Looks like every overbite cel before and after they learn what jutting is

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and ROTTING
I am the guy on the pics. Surgery has been done for sleeping apnea. I was not able to sleep anymore. Awaken many times during the night. Headacke the whole morning, exhausted the whole day, impossibilty to concentratre at work ,...
I assume now you breath much better and your quality of life improved tremendously?

+0.1 PSL

he would have ascended way more with rhino or jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and datboijj
Alfaro akbar

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
I assume now you breath much better and your quality of life improved tremendously?
Completely. Much better morale and less anxiety now I can rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, IhateDentists, Prinz Eugen and 5 others
Not true he does it in minimally invasive way

I cannot wait to talk with alafaro

Not true he does it in minimally invasive way
Exactly. I was able to speak properly few hours after the op. Liquid diet one week. Soft food then. Recovery was pretty easy.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 17345
@Jon87 short face syndrom before right?

@Jon87 short face syndrom before right?
Yes. And it used to be even worse than on these before pics. I already had a first bimax one year and half ago with 5mm down and 6mm forward before the one with Alfaro.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Silver, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
yeah, you improved in this area a lot

Harry Kane is a literal mouthbreather.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadethnic101 and ROTTING
Exactly. I was able to speak properly few hours after the op. Liquid diet one week. Soft food then. Recovery was pretty easy.
Can you give a full description of your recovery. This is mostly what makes me not want to get the surgery. I don’t want to be unable to function for too long

Just because you can’t afford jaw surgery doesn’t mean it isn’t effective.

This is a significant change, the face went from blobby to defined, lower third improved a lot.

Jaw surgery is the only surgery that could’ve had this aesthetic affect, how was he supposed to looksmax with a blobby face?

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Just because you can’t afford jaw surgery doesn’t mean it isn’t effective.

This is a significant change, the face went from blobby to defined, lower third improved a lot.

Jaw surgery is the only surgery that could’ve had this aesthetic affect, how was he supposed to looksmax with a blobby face?
This is exactly why I want it. I HATE being skinny with a undefined blobby face. @Jon87 did u also lose a lot of weight or is that mostly the surgery that makes ur face thinner

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the pipe dream of every serial mental masturbator here?

From invisible without x ray goggles to invisible without ultra violet goggls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
This is exactly why I want it. I HATE being skinny with a undefined blobby face. @Jon87 did u also lose a lot of weight or is that mostly the surgery that makes ur face thinner
Weight is almost the same. And the after pics were done one month after so there's still a bit of swelling.

Weight is almost the same. And the after pics were done one month after so there's still a bit of swelling.
Post a pic so I know it’s actually u. 😂

Also how much did u pay

Can you give a full description of your recovery. This is mostly what makes me not want to get the surgery. I don’t want to be unable to function for too long
Well with Alfaro the recovery was easy. When I left the hospital the day after I felt good enough to walk to my hotel one hour. Then the afternoon I had a two hours walk in Barcelona too. I was just a bit tired the next days. After ten days no one could have said I had surgery. And went back to work. Food is a bit anoying but you learn step by step to chew again. I had a first bimax last year with another surgeon. It was harder in a way it was much more unconfortable due to the swelling. The two first weeks very tiring. But at least in three-four weeks you go back to a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Well with Alfaro the recovery was easy. When I left the hospital the day after I felt good enough to walk to my hotel one hour. Then the afternoon I had a two hours walk in Barcelona too. I was just a bit tired the next days. After ten days no one could have said I had surgery. And went back to work. Food is a bit anoying but you learn step by step to chew again. I had a first bimax last year with another surgeon. It was harder in a way it was much more unconfortable due to the swelling. The two first weeks very tiring. But at least in three-four weeks you go back to a normal life.
Alfaro is the Paley (LL) of maxfac surgeons. Top league but expensive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and ROTTING
Mostly side profile improvements for cases like the shared OP, but if you're truly recessed, probably your upper maxilla is too.

You gotta find that Russian fag that offers Lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons or 2 others that'll cost you a fortune or cope with midface implants and under eye BS that will try to mask the problem but won't fix it.

Mostly side profile improvements for cases like the shared OP, but if you're truly recessed, probably your upper maxilla is too.

You gotta find that Russian fag that offers Lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons or 2 others that'll cost you a fortune or cope with midface implants and under eye BS that will try to mask the problem but won't fix it.
better go bonesmash your brain and go back when you gain some IQ points

better go bonesmash your brain and go back when you gain some IQ points
What? You realize Lefort 2 affects the eye area or you're intellectually retarded?

What? You realize Lefort 2 affects the eye area or you're intellectually retarded?
none does lf2 for cosmetical reasons jfl I have to text with larpcel

none does lf2 for cosmetical reasons jfl I have to text with larpcel
Dr. Andreishchev. Do you actually think ANY surgeons that can perform Lf2, won't do it if you pay them enough?

Where are these morons coming from? Where do you live in a moneyless commie toilet or in the toilet that your username implies?

Because there they still use money.

Dr. Andreishchev. Do you actually think ANY surgeons that can perform Lf2, won't do it if you pay them enough?

Where are these morons coming from? Where do you live in a moneyless commie toilet or in the toilet that your username implies?

i live in lada

Lf2 is a little bit far fetche tbh.
I’m 100% sure not a single fucking looksmaxxer in the history of psl is gonna be able to get a lf2 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, datboijj and Deleted member 17244

Any idea why the recovery with Alfaro was so much easier? Was it because of his “minimally invasive” approach?

Can you share pics before your first bimax?

Also, do you think doing this staggered two surgeries approach was necessary to achieve your final result, or if you would’ve gone to Alfaro first do you think you could’ve had the same amount of total movement in one surgery?

I really appreciate you sharing your experience and answering questions, you look great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301