(New beginnings) Months of GH abuse lead to this...

SkullDynamics

SkullDynamics

Roidcel ascending to robust prettyboy
CAUTION: These compounds should only be considered with extensive knowledge and access to regular blood tests. Misuse can lead to SERIOUS health risks.

As some of you guys know, I previously ran 5 IU's of hgh daily with 12.5 mg's of exemestane, for a 6-month period this winter/spring from 16.4 years old to 17.0. It did me nicely. I grew almost TWO inches from 5'6 to a weak 5'8 (morning) height.

Now, I decided to take things to the next level this past month after a long summer blast break due to vacation.

So, let's take a peek at my current stack:
Testosterone Enanthate at 600mg a week. I'm pinning it at 300mg twice a week.

Then there's 70mg of Oxandrolone (Anavar) every day.
I'm also tossing in 5 IU's of HGH every day.
Oh, and let's not forget 30mg of MK 677 every other day in the morning. Because, why not? Love that diabetes buzz🤤

To keep my estrogen in check, I'm doing 12.5mg of exemestane on pin days and 6.25mg on the other days. Gotta keep those estradiol levels in the golden range of 8-20 pg/ml, you know? Keep them plates wide open. Blood test showed I'm currently edging myself at 8 pg/ml the day after pinning - a little low still.

Now, I've got these vials of IGF-1 LR3 from Swisschems left, so I decided to pin 300 mcg of that stuff straight every day for two weeks. It gives me the craziest pumps and swelling. I'm like the Michelin Man on roids. Although, I'm a bit worried it is some bunk ass chinese rat piss, or might mess with my endogenous gh secretion, like that study in sheep showed.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8285601/)

For my diet, it's a 1200 calorie surplus. I'm eating 180 grams of protein, mostly from dairy and meat.
I'm also popping 45mg of vitamin K2 MK4, 30K IU's of D3, and a bunch of magnesium and zinc.

And just to top it all off, I'm using Epiduo Forte, a prescription retinoid with benzoyl peroxide, and slathering on sunscreen. Gotta manage that acne while I'm busy ascending.

Results? Well, it looks like my Zygos and brow ridge have decided to throw a party and invite everyone. They've gotten bigger, like, "Hey, look at us!" My jaw? It's on a mission to be the widest in the neighborhood. I'm kidding. But you get my point, there's some visible progress. Oh and, I used to have this neat trick where I could squeeze my hand through my mailbox slot to grab letters. But now? Nope, can't fit them in past my knuckles. I now need a key to open the mailbox, and I swear it laughs at me. Haha! Good bone growth like that.
As for height... Well, I haven't noticed jack shit yet.

That's all I got to say.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, blmratiopiggypoop, aleksander and 41 others
CAUTION: These compounds should only be considered with extensive knowledge and access to regular blood tests. Misuse can lead to SERIOUS health risks.

As some of you guys know, I previously ran 5 IU's of hgh daily with 12.5 mg's of exemestane, for a 6-month period this winter/spring from 16.4 years old to 17.0. It did me nicely. I grew almost TWO inches from 5'6 to a weak 5'8 (morning) height.

Now, I decided to take things to the next level this past month after a long summer blast break due to vacation.

Oh, and let's not forget 30mg of MK 677 every other day in the morning. Because, why not? Love that diabetes buzz🤤

To keep my estrogen in check, I'm doing 12.5mg of exemestane on pin days and 6.25mg on the other days. Gotta keep those estradiol levels in the golden range of 8-20 pg/ml, you know? Keep them plates wide open. Blood test showed I'm currently edging myself at 8 pg/ml the day after pinning - a little low still.

Now, I've got these vials of IGF-1 LR3 from Swisschems left, so I decided to pin 300 mcg of that stuff straight every day for two weeks. It gives me the craziest pumps and swelling. I'm like the Michelin Man on roids. Although, I'm a bit worried it is some bunk ass chinese rat piss, or might mess with my endogenous gh secretion, like that study in sheep showed.

For my diet, it's a 1200 calorie surplus. I'm eating 180 grams of protein, mostly from dairy and meat.
I'm also popping 45mg of vitamin K2 MK4, 30K IU's of D3, and a bunch of magnesium and zinc.

And just to top it all off, I'm using Epiduo Forte, a prescription retinoid with benzoyl peroxide, and slathering on sunscreen. Gotta manage that acne while I'm busy ascending.

Results? Well, it looks like my Zygos and brow ridge have decided to throw a party and invite everyone. They've gotten bigger, like, "Hey, look at us!" My jaw? It's on a mission to be the widest in the neighborhood. I'm kidding. But you get my point, there's some visible progress. Oh and, I used to have this neat trick where I could squeeze my hand through my mailbox slot to grab letters. But now? Nope, can't fit them in past my knuckles. I now need a key to open the mailbox, and I swear it laughs at me. Haha! Good bone growth like that.

That's all I got to say.
Pics or didn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, KLESUM, weebcel and 1 other person
one of the most under appreciated users on here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, callisto, midlatinocel and 2 others
I got zygos from dht and progesterone

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics

That's all I got to say.
🐐

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and SkullDynamics

That's all I got to say.
What’s your age?

• +1
Lmao nigga needed 6 months and all other shit to grow 2 inches.
1 month in HGH only I’m already an inch taller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and midlatinocel
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
can you open pms again?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and SkullDynamics
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and SkullDynamics
Lmao I’m kidding, how long did it take for IGF1 to arrive? I’m thinking of ordering some.
Good luck on your stack btw
Lmao, good shit bro rooting 4 U. Swisschems is real good and fast in the US. I'm still not sure on LR3 tho. That shit is still a funky mystery, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and schizo echochamber
Be careful if your estrogen stays on the 20 range and your T blows up you might get symptoms of low estrogen. I think it should be in the 20:1 ratio(T/E)

I am using ralox in order to prevent gyno and no AI. Gotta get some tests done though

Good luck bro

• +1
Did u check ur growth plates?

• +1
Did u check ur growth plates?
Last year I had a left hand X-ray. Bone age was a little bit older than my real age I recall. I mainly grew in my spine since my inseam stayed the same.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
Last year I had a left hand X-ray. Bone age was a little bit older than my real age I recall. I mainly grew in my spine since my inseam stayed the same.
So did u check ur spine or did u just assume it was open (which it probably is at ur age)?

Last edited:
  • +1
So did u check ur spine or did u just assume it was open?
The spine kind of follows a different type of growth curve like other body tissue, so I assumed I could squeeze some inches out without checking it.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
The spine kind of follows a different type of growth curve like other body tissue, so I assumed I could squeeze some inches out without checking it.
Lifefuel keep us updated with any height increase

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, wayme and SkullDynamics
what would you do if you were an year older

Yeah, this is a good thread. The only thing is with OP is that if he isn't using pharma-grade HGH, he should most likely up his dosages.

Pics or didn’t happen
He has posted pics before of his facial gains. However, the only issue with heightmaxxers is that they rarely ever record their bodily measurements before their stack (and make a comparison photo) compared to after their stack. I believe only a handful have done it (Lux, Splinter, UglyGod, and a few others.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Why don't you increase your HGH intake (unless you are already consuming pharma-grade or cannot afford it)? It seems like it'd be useful in your situation if you are sitting at single-digit E2 (which I believe you should continue to hover around to maximize growth) as your IGF will naturally be pretty low.

BTW, why don't use PEG-MGF? It is relatively cheap and you included it in a previous stack you've made.

• +1
Lmao I’m kidding, how long did it take for IGF1 to arrive? I’m thinking of ordering some.
Good luck on your stack btw
I heard igf-lr3 gets destroyed in shipping since it has a delicate molecular structure so beware

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and SkullDynamics
I heard igf-lr3 gets destroyed in shipping since it has a delicate molecular structure so beware
Where the fuck do I get it then? I’m getting pharma hgh though will check if I can get some from those providers

• +1
Where the fuck do I get it then? I’m getting pharma hgh though will check if I can get some from those providers
I think igf-des might be a better option since it’s less likely to get damaged

• +1

That's all I got to say.
I believe it if ur really running all that shit

Anavar is a good choice of roid for this but I hope you're not wasting the gains

Hgh grew my face a lot, unfortunately my nose as well

I should've worn a rubber band harness behind my head and over my nose at night deas srs

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and SkullDynamics

That's all I got to say.
Massive balls, I'll give you that. Any ideas on how you will cycle off? 600mg of test is a pretty big dose, I hope you don't crash your natural hormone production, although it's probably gonna be over in your 40s and you'll have to start injecting again just to keep the test up. Enjoy your myonuclei lifetime gains

• +1

That's all I got to say.
Did HGH ever raise ur TSH?

• +1
Massive balls, I'll give you that. Any ideas on how you will cycle off? 600mg of test is a pretty big dose, I hope you don't crash your natural hormone production, although it's probably gonna be over in your 40s and you'll have to start injecting again just to keep the test up. Enjoy your myonuclei lifetime gains
I'll blast till chistmas and then do HCG and nolvadex. End of january after vacation i'll start blasting again and probably do HCG on cycle to make pct easier.

Why don't you increase your HGH intake (unless you are already consuming pharma-grade or cannot afford it)? It seems like it'd be useful in your situation if you are sitting at single-digit E2 (which I believe you should continue to hover around to maximize growth) as your IGF will naturally be pretty low.

BTW, why don't use PEG-MGF? It is relatively cheap and you included it in a previous stack you've made.
MGF is interesting due to its effect on chondrocyte mobility and its osteoblast increase. It sounds pretty good so I might check it out.

Btw why did you use anavar? Also why not other steroids?

• +1
Btw why did you use anavar? Also why not other steroids?
Anavar is used primarily in burn victims for collagen turnover. Also the best and safest for bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Anavar is used primarily in burn victims for collagen turnover. Also the best and safest for bone growth
I tried to dm but it doesn’t allow it

how much of an effect did anavar have on your growth?

Also what is the least safe roid for bone growth?

• +1
Why use so much testosterone? Is it for bones?

• +1

That's all I got to say.
Tbh waste of money if no height and mandible gains . But maybe its just not enough of time

DMs are deactivated. Could you achieve the zygo and browbridge gains after 25?

No, they were in the higher end beforehand and around the same currently
My TSH is 5.7 and my t4 and t3 are normal idk what to do and if it’s cuz of the HGH

• +1

That's all I got to say.
Pretty much God Tier stack

Hgh, mk, test, ig-f1, anavar

Pretty hard to not look better in 6 months to a year if done right.

Also how much penis gains did you see?
My biggest area

• +1
Pretty much God Tier stack

Hgh, mk, test, ig-f1, anavar

Pretty hard to not look better in 6 months to a year if done right.

Also how much penis gains did you see?
My biggest area
Definitely some penis gains. Maybe a quarter inch in both girth and length