(New beginnings) Months of GH abuse lead to this...

My accu chek showed in the 130's...
you need to get that under control before it starts destroying your body

diabetes will destroy your eyesight, your blood vessels, your dick/erections, your brain, blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
you need to get that under control before it starts destroying your body

diabetes will destroy your eyesight, your blood vessels, your dick/erections, your brain, blah blah blah
Yes, i keep novorapid and lantus on hand, after stopping the mk i'm back in the low prediabetic levels

IMG 7283

Telmisartan arrived, blood pressure and permabloat will hopefully calm down in the coming weeks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
you good now?
Yes actually, thank god. Using telmisartan at 40mg/day for 4 days now and my renin-angiotensin system is in check, no more bloat.

How old are you? Where can i get a based doctor!!?
16, go to a pediatrician that specializes in this with an x ray of your wrists, there shouldn’t be a problem. Idk about US doctors so might be harder for you, might have to beg or threaten with killing yourself jfl.

• JFL
Yes actually, thank god. Using telmisartan at 40mg/day for 4 days now and my renin-angiotensin system is in check, no more bloat.
Bro can you check pms

• +1
16, go to a pediatrician that specializes in this with an x ray of your wrists, there shouldn’t be a problem. Idk about US doctors so might be harder for you, might have to beg or threaten with killing yourself jfl.
Damn where do you live? And are your parents paying for your gh?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
with that stack you should compete in bodybuilding

CAUTION: These compounds should only be considered with extensive knowledge and access to regular blood tests. Misuse can lead to SERIOUS health risks.

As some of you guys know, I previously ran 5 IU's of hgh daily with 12.5 mg's of exemestane, for a 6-month period this winter/spring from 16.4 years old to 17.0. It did me nicely. I grew almost TWO inches from 5'6 to a weak 5'8 (morning) height.

Now, I decided to take things to the next level this past month after a long summer blast break due to vacation.

So, let's take a peek at my current stack:
Testosterone Enanthate at 600mg a week. I'm pinning it at 300mg twice a week.

Then there's 70mg of Oxandrolone (Anavar) every day.
I'm also tossing in 5 IU's of HGH every day.
Oh, and let's not forget 30mg of MK 677 every other day in the morning. Because, why not? Love that diabetes buzz🤤

To keep my estrogen in check, I'm doing 12.5mg of exemestane on pin days and 6.25mg on the other days. Gotta keep those estradiol levels in the golden range of 8-20 pg/ml, you know? Keep them plates wide open. Blood test showed I'm currently edging myself at 8 pg/ml the day after pinning - a little low still.

Now, I've got these vials of IGF-1 LR3 from Swisschems left, so I decided to pin 300 mcg of that stuff straight every day for two weeks. It gives me the craziest pumps and swelling. I'm like the Michelin Man on roids. Although, I'm a bit worried it is some bunk ass chinese rat piss, or might mess with my endogenous gh secretion, like that study in sheep showed.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8285601/)

For my diet, it's a 1200 calorie surplus. I'm eating 180 grams of protein, mostly from dairy and meat.
I'm also popping 45mg of vitamin K2 MK4, 30K IU's of D3, and a bunch of magnesium and zinc.

And just to top it all off, I'm using Epiduo Forte, a prescription retinoid with benzoyl peroxide, and slathering on sunscreen. Gotta manage that acne while I'm busy ascending.

Results? Well, it looks like my Zygos and brow ridge have decided to throw a party and invite everyone. They've gotten bigger, like, "Hey, look at us!" My jaw? It's on a mission to be the widest in the neighborhood. I'm kidding. But you get my point, there's some visible progress. Oh and, I used to have this neat trick where I could squeeze my hand through my mailbox slot to grab letters. But now? Nope, can't fit them in past my knuckles. I now need a key to open the mailbox, and I swear it laughs at me. Haha! Good bone growth like that.
As for height... Well, I haven't noticed jack shit yet.

That's all I got to say.
prescribed hgh? or what, what was the name of the hgh u used

• +1
prescribed hgh? or what, what was the name of the hgh u used
I used three different brands. Qijian Qitrope, ugl gh from a local source and Qingdao gh. I wasn't lucky enough to get anything prescribed, had to take matters into my own hands

I used three different brands. Qijian Qitrope, ugl gh from a local source and Qingdao gh. I wasn't lucky enough to get anything prescribed, had to take matters into my own hands
i dont understand how to get stuff from qsc. i want to get letro and 8iu hgh daily. for like 6 months, do u know how much that ll cost?

• +1
i dont understand how to get stuff from qsc. i want to get letro and 8iu hgh daily. for like 6 months, do u know how much that ll cost?
Around $2K

What manletism does to a MF.

did the second stack do anything ? good work though
Yes I've seen a noticeable increase in facial bone mass, my fwhr and zygos are growing the most. Been doing 600 test 50-100mg oxandrolone since september, also doing isotretinoin for the acne

lr3 wont work for height

5'6 at 16 means you were clearly hgh deficient
did u get prescribed?

• +1
lr3 wont work for height

5'6 at 16 means you were clearly hgh deficient
did u get prescribed?
Lr3 is BS indeed, I was slightly gh deficient according to the bloods I did. No I bought UGL gh

Lr3 is BS indeed, I was slightly gh deficient according to the bloods I did. No I bought UGL gh
microdose ur gh and start igf-1 des injections

• Hmm...
Des is bs too, I don't take gh anymore since I'm done growing
des is not bs and does what its supposed to do pretty well
but knee injections are a pain in the ass

how tall are u now btw?

• +1
des is not bs and does what its supposed to do pretty well
but knee injections are a pain in the ass

how tall are u now btw?