NEW GLASS SKIN METHOD

Ur ugly nigga lol. My hairlines coming back too. No hairline but still look good as shit
Stop seething and let’s make truce :owo:

Also stop homophobia, it’s gay af

I literally retired myself at 22 :forcedsmile:

Also looks like shit
Keep coping boyo. At least ur touching some ass. Doesn’t matter if they’re straight up 4s; you’re doing better than half this forum💪
IMG 7882
IMG 7881
IMG 7880
IMG 7879
IMG 7878

IMG 7877

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
IMG 7883
IMG 7884

Looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Charisma
Some users here may know that I fucked up my face during a retinol purge, picked pimples and left scars

I was desperate of getting my skin back, tried everything on the market but no success

Then inside the Cuck (Planet) Fitness
I saw an ad about this new “Total Body Enhancement” thing

View attachment 3082523
View attachment 3082524

The lights do some shit to your skin idek, but this is before and after 10 sessions

Hmm my brother has the black card and brings me along as a guest very often. Might try this tbh.

• +1
Hmm my brother has the black card and brings me along as a guest very often. Might try this tbh.
Bring good sunglasses/eye protection

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma and truthhurts
Are u actually a fag or are u trolling?

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and nword49
Charisma vs Bluecel boxing match when

• Woah
Reactions: nword49
I dont know how i feel about homos as long as they arent annoying about it but charisma definitely mogs you bluecel

• +1
  • Love it
@Charisma please ..bro?

Ghost mw2 cod

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Charisma
You got a better side than me but overall id say looksmatched

190lbs 6ft0.5
I liftmaxx to 6ft3 all the time though

I find some men attractive to the point id let them suck my dick, femboys mostly

Smh bro. U won’t go to heaven if you’re gay. Just stick to foids. Nice body but brings u to MTN since u like dick

You look different on first and second pic, also these pics are literally taken straight outta bed

Cause my face is more defined now

I’ll make a compilation one of these days and brag post it, but it’s a drag going through my phone trying to find all of them
Just send me like ..10

Foucault psychedelic

• JFL
Cause my face is more defined now
I think we’re looksmatched in terms of appeal

Psl mogs me because better side but I don’t think either of us would struggle running through a friend group together fr

Call @AlbinoMaxxer w us, that nigga an albino chadlite

• Love it
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I think we’re looksmatched in terms of appeal

Psl mogs me because better side but I don’t think either of us would struggle running through a friend group together fr

Call @AlbinoMaxxer w us, that nigga an albino chadlite
No chadlite for my purged skin and light eyebrows (need to dye again:feelsbadman:)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3082828

You sure you arent just reflecting because u look homo ngl
Ur ugly nigga, keep coping. U will always be genetically inferior to me. if you ever do have a wife she’ll be getting fucked by guys like me and charisma. You’ll be sitting in the corner waiting to be cleanup crew

Ur ugly nigga, keep coping. U will always be genetically inferior to me. if you ever do have a wife she’ll be getting fucked by guys like me and charisma. You’ll be sitting in the corner waiting to be cleanup crew
Just made truce w this nigga now I gotta make him truce w @AlbinoMaxxer too

If we went barhopping it’d be crazy fr

• +1
Sounds like i hit a nerve, ur 100% not genetically superior to me

Why so temperamental fr

• JFL

Going clubbing next week with my cousin, any tips bhai?

Going clubbing next week with my cousin, any tips bhai?
Chad asking for tips gtfo humblebragger :feelshehe:

Only advice is don’t wear a condom, it’s a jewish scam

• JFL
I have anger issues
View attachment 3082831
Keep coping with a fake product boyo. Genetics are superior. Get back to mothers basement
Hell naah, we will bring this nigga to a club he’ll pick a fight with a rainbow mafia masc 6ft10 fags and get us hospitalised @AlbinoMaxxer

• JFL

If u actually weren’t gay I’d go with u, I’m hard right so I’m very homophobic

Where u from

• +1
Hell naah, we will bring this nigga to a club he’ll pick a fight with a rainbow mafia masc 6ft10 fags and get us hospitalised @AlbinoMaxxer
I broke my jaw in college from talking shit to some frat, learned my lesson. I only talk shit online now

• JFL
Swear this nigga too hostile

• JFL
I have anger issues
View attachment 3082831
Keep coping with a fake product boyo. Genetics are superior. Get back to mothers basement
Your genetics are 100% not superior to mine, holy shit have you actually studied this picture you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. You might need some volufiline for those subhuman lips

Attachments

• IMG_3614.png
    IMG_3614.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
How do you get rid of girls after one night stands, what do you tell them?

• +1
Your genetics are 100% not superior to mine, holy shit have you actually studied this picture you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. You might need some volufiline for those subhuman lips
Hammered in that pic cause I actually go out! Really got me there! Those lips have been on 50+ chicks pussys
IMG 7887

Jealous of my looks? The ropes waiting for u faggot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
If u actually weren’t gay I’d go with u, I’m hard right so I’m very homophobic

Where u from
In Virginia rn, but I live in greece, italy year round

Pm him that shir bro haha :ogre:
Melting hot

Sat ensconced in the somber embrace of my tiny nigger room, my heart heavy with the weight of ineffable melancholy.

• So Sad
Hammered in that pic cause I actually go out! Really got me there! Those lips have been on 50+ chicks pussys
View attachment 3082840
Jealous of my looks? The ropes waiting for u faggot
I don’t think anyone’s jealous of your looks 😭feel sorry for the girls you went down on. Focus on yourself and stop talking on the internet like this, you’re a grown ass adult nigga but keep trying to make yourself feel better 😘