NEW GLASS SKIN METHOD

I don’t think anyone’s jealous of your looks 😭feel sorry for the girls you went down on. Focus on yourself and stop talking on the internet like this, you’re a grown ass adult nigga but keep trying to make yourself feel better 😘
Keep coping graycel. Ur ugly that’s why you’re in here

Lmfao wanting to better yourself ≠ ugly, maybe lower the sarms bro you’re getting angry 🥺
Also 19 years old making more $ per month than ur broke ass parents JFL

But yes u are ugly. Let’s see your face if you’re not. You’re obviously jealous cause u won’t shut the fuck up!

Also 19 years old making more $ per month than ur broke ass parents JFL

But yes u are ugly. Let’s see your face if you’re not. You’re obviously jealous cause u won’t shut the fuck up!
Im 15 lmao i have no reason to show my face on a website full of incels, and if I was jealous I’d be asking ‘what do you do for your glorious god given hairline?’

You need to calm down the roid rage is getting to you

Im 15 lmao i have no reason to show my face on a website full of incels, and if I was jealous I’d be asking ‘what do you do for your glorious god given hairline?’

You need to calm down the roid rage is getting to you
15 and won’t ever touch a girl in his life. I had 10 bodies when I was 15 btw. Keep coping with volufiline🤣

15 and won’t ever touch a girl in his life. I had 10 bodies when I was 15 btw. Keep coping with volufiline🤣
Props to you, you had more bodies than I do currently but arguing with a 15 year old is pretty embarrassing lmao

Quality over quantity as well 😘 I don’t need to smash fugly bitches to get off

Props to you, you had more bodies than I do currently but arguing with a 15 year old is pretty embarrassing lmao

Quality over quantity as well 😘 I don’t need to smash fugly bitches to get off
Nigga ur ugly lmao just stfu and get back to summer school fag

I was there laat year for 4 months

I prefer it over virginia tbh but it’s a fag trait to like nyc
Fact NYC filled with freaks, good place to go out tho

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Nigga ur ugly lmao just stfu and get back to summer school fag
You’re on this website too retard does that make you ugly??? You’re obviously gonna say no since you believe you’re gods most favored subject, the sarms are getting to your head

You’re on this website too retard does that make you ugly??? You’re obviously gonna say no since you believe you’re gods most favored subject, the sarms are getting to your head
Well I’m not ugly lol just gonna hardmax and become top 1%

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, iMogEveryone and CurrentlyCoping
man, i thought you were a woman

Some users here may know that I fucked up my face during a retinol purge, picked pimples and left scars

I was desperate of getting my skin back, tried everything on the market but no success

Then inside the Cuck (Planet) Fitness
I saw an ad about this new “Total Body Enhancement” thing

View attachment 3082523
View attachment 3082524

The lights do some shit to your skin idek, but this is before and after 10 sessions

good thread bhai

u got cloud mosses on ?

• +1
Both you kids are ugly now stfu. @Charisma you look like a cringe nerd and @smashingdirty6s you re a cringe retard too for arguing about who looks better with another retard on a forum. No wonder you two retards only pull mids and below. Cringe shit

Both you kids are ugly now stfu. @Charisma you look like a cringe nerd and @smashingdirty6s you re a cringe retard too for arguing about who looks better with another retard on a forum. No wonder you two retards only pull mids and below. Cringe shit
Shut up stupid nigger. Mog u back to ur slums in east harlem

• +1
Cuck

Some users here may know that I fucked up my face during a retinol purge, picked pimples and left scars

I was desperate of getting my skin back, tried everything on the market but no success

View attachment 3082523
View attachment 3082524

The lights do some shit to your skin idek, but this is before and after 10 sessions

looking cute af

View attachment 3082523
View attachment 3082524

are u vaping bruh

Me after I cum for 5 times in a random aryan I met on the street

not trying to disrespect your achievement but fucking hoes with a septum really is the most disgusting thing you can do

wow bhai it worked. I heard RLT is good for recovery too, did u notice any changes in body recovery?

You went down on 50 whores and think that's something to brag about? Disgust

You got a better side than me but overall id say looksmatched

190lbs 6ft0.5
I liftmaxx to 6ft3 all the time though

I find some men attractive to the point id let them suck my dick, femboys mostly

@Lmao

If that’s you in that pic nigga you ugly af 💀
Good one boss everyone hear rates me HTN. I wonder what u would rate if u had the balls to post a pic. If you were good looking, you wouldn’t be too scared to post it. Let’s face the facts, ur ugly and will die a virgin unless u rape a girl

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
If that’s you in that pic nigga you ugly af 💀
Oh and btw, while u were rotting on org, I made ur parents monthly salary in 20 minutes
IMG 7916

• JFL
Nigga is unemployed 😭😭💀

You can’t be both unemployed and ugly. Choose one retard
Intern in investment banking and I have a $50k lot size to trade with. Try again virgin

• JFL
Good one boss everyone hear rates me HTN. I wonder what u would rate if u had the balls to post a pic. If you were good looking, you wouldn’t be too scared to post it. Let’s face the facts, ur ugly and will die a virgin unless u rape a girl

Intern in investment banking and I have a $50k lot size to trade with. Try again virgin
Intern = unemployed

50k? Is that all? Lmaoo broke ass nigga

Intern = unemployed

50k? Is that all? Lmaoo broke ass nigga
Intern = college student = $10k bonus for 2 months of work + $80//hour base pay. But good luck in life. You gotta cope somehow right?

Intern = college student = $10k bonus for 2 months of work + $80//hour base pay. But good luck in life. You gotta cope somehow right?
> 130 IQ btw too. You’ll be flipping my burgers at five guys
@iMogEveryone

• JFL
IMG 3232
HTN 💀 not with that forehead and big ass nose

HTN 💀 not with that forehead and big ass nose
Cope harder boyo. Ur inferior to me in every aspect of life. Your parents are definitely disappointed in u

• JFL