NEW GLASS SKIN METHOD

> 130 IQ btw too. You’ll be flipping my burgers at five guys
@iMogEveryone
Already own 2 properties. I actually work instead of Sitting behind a computer all day and jerking off to candle sticks like an incel nerd 😭😭💀

Cope harder boyo. Ur inferior to me in every aspect of life. Your parents are definitely disappointed in u
Go get that forehead and nose fixed then come back here. Until then keep jerking off to candlesticks incel

Already own 2 properties. I actually work instead of Sitting behind a computer all day and jerking off to candle sticks like an incel nerd 😭😭💀
Buddy are u retarded? Intern in IB means I can lateral into a hf. You definitely don’t even know what this acronyms mean. I’m also in college and clear $10k+ per month. Wanna see my bank account? Let’s compare

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Have fun taking care of properties! Real estate sucks. Section 8 probably cause ur a scum bag dirt ball

• JFL
Go get that forehead and nose fixed then come back here. Until then keep jerking off to candlesticks incel
Tell me your a friendless virgin without telling me

• JFL
But bro I’m also in NYC if u wanna meet up, we can. I’ll personally fly u out of Timbuktu or wherever the fuck u are

• JFL
Cope harder boyo. Ur inferior to me in every aspect of life. Your parents are definitely disappointed in u
Go get that forehead and nose fixed then come back here. Until then keep jerking off to candlestick incel
Buddy are u retarded? Intern in IB means I can lateral into a hf. You definitely don’t even know what this acronyms mean. I’m also in college and clear $10k+ per month. Wanna see my bank account? Let’s compare
Nigga lives in his moms basement and trying to compare his tiny account with a millionaire 😭💀

Have fun taking care of properties! Real estate sucks. Section 8 probably cause ur a scum bag dirt ball
Real EStAtE SucKs BRo . Sure I’ll just jerk off to candle sticks all day like you 😭💀

Go get that forehead and nose fixed then come back here. Until then keep jerking off to candlestick incel

Nigga lives in his moms basement and trying to compare his tiny account with a millionaire 😭💀
Still waiting for a pic of u… I’m better looking than 95% of this forum. Cope harder. I will continue to live in mom’s basement! My parents are rich so I’ll keep at it.

You’re a broke nigger who is ugly so stfu please. It’s obvious ur jealous of my looks g, I appreciate u. You can keep coming at me to cope I can handle it cause I know irl I get more bitches than u, make more money, & actually have a social life. You claim to have a job meanwhile you’ve been on this forum for 12 hours straight. Keep coping

• JFL
Real EStAtE SucKs BRo . Sure I’ll just jerk off to candle sticks all day like you 😭💀
It does because I actually have friends who do it. Ur a grade a larper. I said let’s compare bank accounts, so let’s do it

• JFL
Still waiting for a pic of u… I’m better looking than 95% of this forum. Cope harder. I will continue to live in mom’s basement! My parents are rich so I’ll keep at it.

You’re a broke nigger who is ugly so stfu please. It’s obvious ur jealous of my looks g, I appreciate u. You can keep coming at me to cope I can handle it cause I know irl I get more bitches than u, make more money, & actually have a social life. You claim to have a job meanwhile you’ve been on this forum for 12 hours straight. Keep coping
And the meltdown begins… rent free in your big ass forehead 💀

It does because I actually have friends who do it. Ur a grade a larper. I said let’s compare bank accounts, so let’s do it
You re a broke ass clown who lives in his mommas basement. Now stfu and find a job retard 😭

And the meltdown begins… rent free in your big ass forehead 💀
You re a broke ass clown who lives in his mommas basement. Now stfu and find a job retard 😭
larper, little ass kid who makes zero paper. I’m sure you’ve thought about suicide and I really think you should consider it. No grown man touching paper talks LiKe ThIs🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Red light therapy is the best in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Imma go get hammered with my boys and fuck some chick. peace out faggot I hope you commit suicide when I get back

• JFL
You re a broke ass clown who lives in his mommas basement. Now stfu and find a job retard
larper, little ass kid who makes zero paper. I’m sure you’ve thought about suicide and I really think you should consider it. No grown man touching paper talks LiKe ThIs🤣🤣🤣
your momma made you lunch today? At least cook your own food mommas boy 😭

You re a broke ass clown who lives in his mommas basement. Now stfu and find a job retard

your momma made you lunch today? At least cook your own food mommas boy 😭

@iMogEveryone and btw I made $1k off that trade today so while you’re sitting at your shitty desk job, which I know you don’t have because u larp, just know I made your paycheck in 20 minutes

• JFL
Imma go get hammered with my boys and fuck some chick. peace out faggot I hope you commit suicide when I get back
Imagine thinking being hammered is cool. No wonder your ass is broke and you re an incel 😭😭

Go fuck your friends in the ass that’s all you ll get

@iMogEveryone and btw I made $1k off that trade today so while you’re sitting at your shitty desk job, which I know you don’t have because u larp, just know I made your paycheck in 20 minutes
Send bank account screenshot while I’m gone, I’ll send u mine when I’m back

• JFL
Imagine thinking being hammered is cool. No wonder your ass is broke and you re an incel 😭😭

Go fuck your friends in the ass
I know your ass is broke just by these lines. Retard getting excited over pocket change 😭💀

Go fuck your friends in the ass that’s all you ll get
Not an incel boyo, been getting ass steady since 8th grade. Feel bad for u honestly brother

• JFL
Not an incel boyo, been getting ass steady since 8th grade. Feel bad for u honestly brother
Fucking guys in the ass doesn’t count incel kid. Keep it quiet tho your momma might complain if the guy moans too loud 😭😭

Some users here may know that I fucked up my face during a retinol purge, picked pimples and left scars

I was desperate of getting my skin back, tried everything on the market but no success

Then inside the Cuck (Planet) Fitness
I saw an ad about this new “Total Body Enhancement” thing

View attachment 3082523
View attachment 3082524

The lights do some shit to your skin idek, but this is before and after 10 sessions

oki doki nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma