New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

It's okay bro just show it.
Not like any incel from here would ever get remotely close in any sense to this type of woman, that you slay on regular basis.
to much risk for the girl.

to much risk for the girl.

So send her facepic with eyes covered.
Then another facepic with everything but eyes covered, so only high IQ forum members will be able to evaluate your slay aesthetically.

lookin good bro keep it up

Did/do you do modeling yourself my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no i think its a feminine quality.

its not alpha to be a model its very submissive.
Depends on what type, I personally did commercial modelling. You could probably do fitness modelling. Although in general, I do agree that fashion modelling is a feminine thing.

Depends on what type, I personally did commercial modelling. You could probably do fitness modelling. Although in general, I do agree that fashion modelling is a feminine thing.
you are submitting to them like a bitch.

Pass for me.

you are submitting to them like a bitch.

Pass for me.
okay 41 year old MSTOW oldcel, go back to r/theredpill now. They are calling for their Messiah

jgs9dQ4.jpg

Did you cum on her feet?

Keep feeding this troll attention , imagine being so low IQ that you belive this is real , even his username is a major tell "chadKahn". If for some odd chance its actually real , i feel bad for OP , imagine being 40+ years old and browsing this foruns , you should have ur shit together by ur 30s let alone 40s, either way get therapy OP. If you are real just post a selfie with ur username on a paper tag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Keep feeding this troll attention , imagine being so low IQ that you belive this is real , even his username is a major tell "chadKahn". If for some odd chance its actually real , i feel bad for OP , imagine being 40+ years old and browsing this foruns , you should have ur shit together by ur 30s let alone 40s, either way get therapy OP. If you are real just post a selfie with ur username on a paper tag.
Maybe I am maybe I am not.

Bro you should like have your shit together in your 40's don't live life don't no fuck girls don't have parties just get fat and old witter away.

Fellows this is one.person you should steer clearly away from big time.

Did you cum on her feet?
Mouth and face

Last edited:
So is this larp or not

I swear to god 99% people here would eat their shit if someone posted it would be good for ur jawline.

How can any retard here believe this obvious larp?

The dude look like some east european pro bodybuilder and people here believe he would post on this site about his "slays".

I would crush ur small skull with my boots op if i ever saw u irl. I hope u will get raped daily by ur suicidal thoughts before u finally decide to end ur worthless shit life.