New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

Try it yourself do some masc cope, grow a beard and build a fuck ton of muscle see if you get more attention versus pretty boy maxing via skinmaxing and getting color contacts

@ChadKahn is your peepee still working with all that juice? Are you applying dht gel on it?
ask your mom.
Random skinny prettyboy mogs you to hell and back
Thats why you are never in a stable relation probably
ok
That's the same fucking thing..

All in all an insultingly low IQ account. Still not convinced that you aren't just a troll.

Also lol at the virtue signaling at the end. But the true faggots are the homosexual cumlickers who are falling for you.
That was an attempt to make fun of people like you but it went way over your head buddy.

ask your mom.
wtf? lol I was serious, even though I used peepee instead of dick.
Seriously, is there a risk you can't get erections with all this exogenous T in your veins?

Even if I did I wouldn't orbit around him in the same homosexual manner as @toolateforme does. Especially not when it's coming from a narcissistic man child such as OP.

Reminds me of betabuxxers who tolerate all kinds of female degeneracy, simply to get some pussy.
its normal to rationalize and dismiss me as a narcissistic man child its your way of coping.
wtf? lol I was serious, even though I used peepee instead of dick.
Seriously, is there a risk you can't get erections with all this exogenous T in your veins?
more t more hard dick

Rip i mog u in all the entire world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Germania, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Personally, as a almost 32 year-old male who is in the process of implementing a drastic, life-changing looksmaxxing routine (surgery, roids, HGH, Retin-A, Stroma, you name it), I find ChadKhan to be an inspiration. The fact that he's in his 40's and is able to live a lifestyle that society tends to tell males they "shouldn't" want to live anymore once they're no longer in their 20s gives me hope that I'll be able to have a somewhat similar lifestyle, in spite of the fact that I, too, am an oldcel. (Although I realize I'll never be as physically attractive as the OP)

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Kade, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Btw you can be my dad I'm 19
I'm 15 like many people on here.
Rip i mog u in all the entire world
img_20191019_020358-jpg.140063
2190.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, forwardgrowth and jefferson
Fuck you look good. The body I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Personally, as a almost 32 year-old male who is in the process of implementing a drastic, life-changing looksmaxxing routine (surgery, roids, HGH, Retin-A, Stroma, you name it), I find ChadKhan to be an inspiration. The fact that he's in his 40's and is able to live a lifestyle that society tends to tell males they "shouldn't" want to live anymore once they're no longer in their 20s gives me hope that I'll be able to have a somewhat similar lifestyle, in spite of the fact that I, too, am an oldcel. (Although I realize I'll never be as physically attractive as the OP)
exactly - good attitude to have. no point hating, doesn't get you anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
have a fucking good time bro.

Wtf is wrong you simple minded tools.

> highest point in life is banging some slut
> "you simple minded tools"

props if larping tho, its a good one

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
That was an attempt to make fun of people like you but it went way over your head buddy
but where is the joke? It's literally the truth. You are an old man coming here to flex on little children. There is no question about it.

It doesn't make sense either way and is very unintelligent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and Mayorga
You don’t mog him at all you look like a gay little kid compared to him jfl
He destroit me fisically 10-0 buy i face mog he

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
He have many gilda in his face ,i skin mog him to oblivion
Not gilda,folds
No.

your just coping at this point tbh

Dude idc

do it yourself if it’s that important to you. He’ll probably get more matches regardless because he’s white
Post Only face Pics in tinder,mine and his. I ll show u that i mog hardly in face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
but where is the joke? It's literally the truth. You are an old man coming here to flex on little children. There is no question about it.

It doesn't make sense either way and is very unintelligent.
But I am not flexing it just appears like this to children. I am actually relaxed very relaxed!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Post Only face Pics in tinder,mine and his. I ll show u that i mog hardly in face
If you get more matches that's only a good thing for you. Who cares who's mogs who it's pointless any way. Go get what you want from life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
Yes u mog my body 10-0 but not face
Your mind is subconsciously coping. Here I'll make a list for you so you notice why he mogs you to Saturn and back.

gNBDALf.jpg

1) Notice the symmetry and size of skull which is something underrated.
2) Hairline is NW1-0 at 41.
3) He looks early thirties but is actually 41.
4) Eye area is striking. Low set brow-ridge.
5) Jaw no signs of any recession and very clearly defined.
6) Ears aren't standing out in any negative way to bring down his other features down.
7) Height is ideal
8) Bodybuilder so body is in great shape
9) On top of that harmony, multiple striking features blend together.

Need I say more?

Your mind is subconsciously coping. Here I'll make a list for you so you notice why he mogs you to Saturn and back.

gNBDALf.jpg

1) Notice the symmetry and size of skull which is something underrated.
2) Hairline is NW1-0 at 41.
3) He looks early thirties but is actually 41.
4) Eye area is striking. Low set brow-ridge.
5) Jaw no signs of any recession and very clearly defined.
6) Ears aren't standing out in any negative way to bring down his other features down.
7) Height is ideal
8) Bodybuilder so body is in great shape
9) On top of that harmony, multiple striking features blend together.

Need I say more?

Yeah this guys looks great.
His photo from youth is unreal looks like more harmonious Chris Carmack.
As close to chad as u can imagine.
Lol at @Kinko, u are deluded into another dimension this guy mogs u 4 points.

Also , CHadKahn dont looks early 30, u are deluded if u think .
He looks late 30 at least, maybe because of roids, but this is not a bad thing if u are masculine.

Yeah this guys looks great.
His photo from youth is unreal looks like more harmonious Chris Carmack.
As close to chad as u can imagine.
Lol at @Kinko, u are deluded into another dimension this guy mogs u 4 points.

Also , CHadKahn dont looks early 30, u are deluded if u think .
He looks late 30 at least, maybe because of roids, but this is not a bad thing if u are masculine.
It's not the roids. I love to party every weekend. I go to a lot techno parties and stay up late been doing it for a while. The extra stuff doesn't help either.

Still you have to enjoy yourself otherwise what's the point.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It's not the roids. I love to party every weekend. I go to a lot techno parties and stay up late been doing it for a while. The extra stuff doesn't help either.

Still you have to enjoy yourself otherwise what's the point.

How often do you hook up with girls you meet at the parties? Is this in a large city in the US?

post workout routine

whats your height and which kind of PEDs are you using?
respect m8

This is who Realrob wishes he was

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
If this is actually you.
Why the fuck are you bragging to Incels!
You realize ur bragging to the bottom of the barrel of men right?
Go join bodybuilding .com and brag there... ooooh right you can’t cuz you will get mogged HARD and you won’t feel special anymore :trepidation: Awe.

If this is actually you.
Why the fuck are you bragging to Incels!
You realize ur bragging to the bottom of the barrel of men right?
Go join bodybuilding .com and brag there... ooooh right you can’t cuz you will get mogged HARD and you won’t feel special anymore :trepidation: Awe.

It's not easy to mog me only a few select men come close. Thanks for advice angry guy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
in 2 years he will look 40 with all the tren he's pinning
in 2 years he'll die of kidney and heart failure lol , nigga is insanely low bf at high weight

It's not easy to mog me only a few select men come close. Thanks for advice angry guy.
They also hate me on bodybuilding.com they keep banning me because of my looks and my body.

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel