New haircut about to go slay a 5'9 model.

Funny all my blood work shows otherwise. Some doctors are even surprised when they see my blood work.

Okay nigga
suck my dick nigga i can look better than you if i took roids tbh ngl, no hate though bro peace out

P

Go ahead improvement is always good to see.
tbh you give me ragefuel ngl, i might use steroids just because of you jfl ngl tbh ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Motivation to start gymcelling

Maybe siting in the pub alone drinking beer isn't the best lifestyle for me

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Don't want to look like that..

Lean and defined brad Pitt in fight club is ideal for slaying imo

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2227
What NPC competitions did you participate in?

There may be fottage on Youtube.

wow thank
u are insipratonal

Face is everything

Dotn know don't care

Why are you so angry brother. Do you feel better after venting your frustrations?
Said by the man himself, face > everything

@ChadKahn what do you think or know of the facial bone, called maxilla?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Said by the man himself, face > everything

@ChadKahn what do you think or know of the facial bone, called maxilla?
No idea

• So Sad
Reactions: Traxanas
It's not easy to mog me only a few select men come close. Thanks for advice angry guy.
Select few?! Just lmao at your life any 20 years old Gymmaxxer chadlite would mog you on there old man.
We know you still got it old man we know. You have nothing to prove.

Select few?! Just lmao at your life any 20 years old Gymmaxxer chadlite would mog you on there old man.
lol okay buddy. Feel better now.
ill add whenever making a bbing.com account they always ban me. As of matter facts never seen so many unattractive angry men hate on anyone living lives happy.

Any one building a good body is automatically trolled on or insulted into oblivion. Let's not forget if you are good looking forget it most men on there are worst than women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
lol okay buddy. Feel better now.

ill add whenever making a bbing.com account they always ban me. As of matter facts never seen so many unattractive angry men hate on anyone living lives happy.

Any one building a good body is automatically trolled on or insulted into oblivion. Let's not forget if you are good looking forget it most men on there are worst than women.
Bro bro for real... why the fuck are you here? Like if your that bored go learn blacksmithing or something, Get a hubby! like for God sake I wish never have heard anything about lookism and incels and all this fucking bullshit!

Bro bro for real... why the fuck are you here? Like if your that bored go learn blacksmithing or something, Get a hubby! like for God sake I wish never have heard anything about lookism and incels and all this fucking bullshit!

man you have some serious issues with your self awareness. I can help you brother. Maybe try some MDMA and enjoy yoursefl.

Why do I even try at this point?

It never began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2227
Did the roids make your dick bigger?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
have you made a post of pros and cons of roids? and your experience?

how many time do I have to tell people I am 41 turning 42 soon.
Yeah guys, he just looks younger his age
Money can compensate for looks. Idk about OP but I hate chasing women and never do it. Absolutely terrible. I only go for girls that approach me or message me first.
Meaning they are truly interested to bond with you

do you think roids can fuck your skin up??

If this is actually you.
Why the fuck are you bragging to Incels!
You realize ur bragging to the bottom of the barrel of men right?
Go join bodybuilding .com and brag there... ooooh right you can’t cuz you will get mogged HARD and you won’t feel special anymore :trepidation: Awe.
Stop being bitter like 8yr old girl

Stop being bitter like 8yr old girl
stop being a low IQ retard and thinking he is real.
We have no single proof that this “chad” is not just a bored 15 years old larp.

stop being a low IQ retard and thinking he is real.
We have no single proof that this “chad” is not just a bored 15 years old larp.
So what if he is larp? Why is it so important?
Bro you literally are so fucking jealous over one fucking guy on internet.. its ugly, look at your self.
And he has already proved multiple times. Jesus man stop being low T

So what if he is larp? Why is it so important?
Bro you literally are so fucking jealous over one fucking guy on internet.. its ugly, look at your self.
And he has already proved multiple times. Jesus man stop being low T
Ok you wouldn’t get annoyed if a rich dude bragged how much food he eats to someone who is starving in Africa?
It just boggles me how someone in his right mind and who have good looks is on PSL.
And you low IQ retards are worshipping him for no other reason than his looks.
The people who are praising him are the same people who praise rich people just for being fucking rich!
Look back at PSL members who had surgery and became good looking 95% of them left.
OP is just coping here to starving Incels because he is getting old and prob some young chads stole some lays from him.

Ok you wouldn’t get annoyed if a rich dude bragged how much food he eats to someone who is starving in Africa?
It just boggles me how someone in his right mind and who have good looks is on PSL.
The people who are praising him are the same people who praise rich people just for being fucking rich!
Look back at PSL members who had surgery and became good looking 95% of them left.
OP is just coping here to starving Incels because he is getting old and prob some young chads stole some lays from him.
he brags but no need to hate imo, he knows he's privileged

op looks sort of like my dad but a shorter lite version.

fucking slayer tbh.

intellectofaturtle/10

yeah share them so we can get a good glimpse of what you're slaying

yeah share them so we can get a good glimpse of what you're slaying
nDTTHXr.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and born2shitforced2wipe
Why does this larp thread have 9 pages, are you retarded

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, RichardSpencel and SikKunt
No I won't do this.

It's okay bro just show it.
Not like any incel from here would ever get remotely close in any sense to this type of woman, that you slay on regular basis.