NEW METHOD TO FIND STACYS FOR CHRISTIAN BRAHS GTFIH

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Holy fuark brah I might bag HTB with insane colouring and seemingly pretty Christian cause she somewhat recently immigrated here from Latvia or Lithuania Idrk

So basically my church has volunteer groups for childcare and its mostly girls and maybe 1-2 guys max per team. My team was 2 girls and one FOB Asian guy that was no competition :forcedsmile:, one of the girls, the HTB in question gravitated towards me and we talked throughout helping the kids. Girls have to have some turn on seeing guys be good with kids cause honestly I see no other reason why she liked me so much as a 5'8 MTN with style halo I guess

That Asian from before did me a massive solid by mentioning if we were going to this event my church has for our youth graduating class and she ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO WITH HER

To all Christian brahs I urge you to church community max, the women are more LIKELY to be higher quality morraly but honestly no promises but you at least have that common ground

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Dnr this won't work in 2024

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
seemingly pretty Christian cause she somewhat recently immigrated here from Latvia or Lithuania Idrk
Latvia and Lithuania are among the least Christian countries on planet Earth.

Dnr niggercuck

Latvia and Lithuania are among the least Christian countries on planet Earth.
country of origin wasnt really the point so much as non westerners are more likely to be non faggotized Christians

Outdated cope would’ve worked a few years ago but all females are internally atheist feminists now so it doesn’t matter

Outdated cope would’ve worked a few years ago but all females are internally atheist feminists now so it doesn’t matter
Still works in the animal shelters, that way you can actually tell they are atleast moral in some way

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
my church is a hotspot for european immigrants for whatever reason so more Christian than western born girls but yeah