New Netflix Series: The Ultimatum

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
The Ultimatum follows six couples, and in each, one partner gives the other an ultimatum to get married.

The couples break up, date the other contestants and undergo a trial marriage with someone else for three weeks.

Then, contestants move in with their original partner to confront their issues for another three weeks, all before a possible engagement.

There’s a lot of game in this series especially when you watch it with a crimson lens :blackpill::redpill:

Highly suggest watching it.

@Yliaster @alriodai @Austrian Oak @Warlow @MentalcelTyronelite @chadison @fogdart @ChickenAndRiceBrah @MoeZart @Prettyboy @ShowerMaxxing @the next o'pry @PikachuCandy @whiteissuperior @AscendingHero @StressShady @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @oldcelloser

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StressShady, Yuya Moggershima, OOGABOOGA and 12 others
Im not watching that cuck shit

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, Deleted member 16453, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
What is this trash:feelskek:

Every single one of these shows is staged and people just want to get famous

If you are even remotely likable you’ll get 10k followers and fuck new pussy on the internet by virtue of status halo

Look at Colty or Colton - fat white dude on that one show

• +1
Reactions: qaum, Looks234, Warlow and 6 others
Maybe I’ll watch this western degenerate brain rot in a week or so

I just don’t know why Americans keep pumping out these trash shows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, mulattomaxxer and tyronelite

If you are even remotely likable you’ll get 10k followers and fuck new pussy on the internet by virtue of status halo

This ain’t love island :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260, fogdart and Deleted member 7098
This shit isn’t funny.It doesn’t matter if it’s staged most of the entertainment industry shaped people,their values and morals for decades and it still does

It’s so over for north america and western europe.

My only hope is these countries hitting a point where this degeneracy can not go on so those countries go through huge internal changes.I don’t care about them,only what’s best for my people now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deprived and gamma
The Ultimatum follows six couples, and in each, one partner gives the other an ultimatum to get married.

The couples break up, date the other contestants and undergo a trial marriage with someone else for three weeks.

Then, contestants move in with their original partner to confront their issues for another three weeks, all before a possible engagement.

There’s a lot of game in this series especially when you watch it with a crimson lens :blackpill::redpill:

@Yliaster @alriodai @Austrian Oak @Warlow @MentalcelTyronelite @chadison @fogdart @ChickenAndRiceBrah @MoeZart @Prettyboy @ShowerMaxxing @the next o'pry @PikachuCandy @whiteissuperior @AscendingHero @StressShady @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @oldcelloser

mostly the girls wanting to marry, right?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: qaum, fogdart, whiteissuperior and 3 others
This shit isn’t funny.It doesn’t matter if it’s staged most of the entertainment industry shaped people,their values and morals for decades and it still does

It’s so over for north america or western europe.

My only hope is these countries hitting a point where this degeneracy can not go on so those countries go through huge internal changes.I don’t care about them,only what’s best for my people now.
the hosts of the show used to be part of another tv show about the swinger life-style of a married couple :lul:

Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 10 um 180543

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Brutal at 0:58. Chad calls bekcy a subhuman.

She will rope after this airs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 12234, Chadeep and 1 other person

It’s so over for north america or western europe.

Eh not really..

If you’re in a LTR with a chick you should have influence over her already so all these degen shows, kardashians, etc should have no affect on your relationship

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

colt got the 9/10 brazilian despite being 2/10 JBW right ?

the Brazilian is now surgery maxed onlyfans girl and u can fuck her for $2k.

did colt become a.slayer after the show?

It’s so over for north america and western europe.

I hope that Netflix and shit like that fail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and Deleted member 16530
I hope that Netflix and shit like that fail
Me too but the entertainment media has always been the most powerful tool for social engineering along with social media

Look at public opinion on lgbt in the early 2000s and now.It’s too powerful.Americans are responsible for so much of this.Hopefully we’ll see the days where they stop this and piss off

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@mulattomaxxer that fade lookin good on u G :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Idk I’m only on episode 2

Colt doesn’t give me slayer vibes tbh
I mean colt from that show where JBWs go find a wife abroad in 3rd world shitholes so they can green card max.

hes fat as fuck JBW who lives with a Jewish mother, do u mean same colt?

• JFL
I mean colt from that show where JBWs go find a wife abroad in 3rd world shitholes so they can green card max.

hes fat as fuck JBW who lives with a Jewish mother, do u mean same colt?
Nah not the same one

Maybe I’ll watch this western degenerate brain rot in a week or so

I just don’t know why Americans keep pumping out these trash shows.
cos they r v cheap to prodice, normies will do any kind of degen shit to get on the shows, and normies will watch the shows cos it's good to see people with more fucked up lives than them

I’ve watched 2 episodes so far and I’ve seen the two BBCs already in action. The light skin dude (Randall) will mostly cuck the dude who gave his gf an ultimatum. I’ll finish it and see what happens

• Love it
I’ve watched 2 episodes so far and I’ve seen the two BBCs already in action. The light skin dude (Randall) will mostly cuck the dude who gave his gf an ultimatum. I’ll finish it and see what happens
Fuckin brutal :lul::lul:

She was blacked the moment she saw him on the first episode.. idk how Colby will recover

I’m currently on episode 2 as well

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
i've never been into dating tv shows but i'll give it a watch. Lol at the tyrone and chad in the trailer. Can easily tell who'll get the most attention.

• +1
i've never been into dating tv shows but i'll give it a watch. Lol at the tyrone and chad in the trailer. Can easily tell who'll get the most attention.
Wait for the BBC pill to hit :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
not gonna watch this jewish propoganda 4 for even 1 sec:feelshah:
6079c17bf0a34 7422745704

estrogenic cucked normie bluepill shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Growth Plate
Update - Hunter & Nate are certified simps scared to lose their bitch

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 7098
Fuckin brutal :lul::lul:

She was blacked the moment she saw him on the first episode.. idk how Colby will recover

I’m currently on episode 2 as well
It was brutal the way she lusted over him. Colby is so bluepilled about love while all his gf wants the light skin bbc. Honestly, light skins/mixed black guys are such slayers - I wonder why black women talk shit about them, maybe it’s jealousy.

• +1
someone needs to go er on one of these degen show studios

• Hmm...
It was brutal the way she lusted over him. Colby is so bluepilled about love while all his gf wants the light skin bbc. Honestly, light skins/mixed black guys are such slayers - I wonder why black women talk shit about them, maybe it’s jealousy.
It amazes me how all of them are pretty much bluepilled & emotional.

The fact they ALLOWED their chick to drag them on a show to give em an ultimatum is super disrespect..

Shows the lack of game they have despite them being good lookin, tall, fit etc ..

That why I laugh when users here still fantasize about chads lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
So these mfs are getting paid to let other dudes fuck their gfs? Interesting

So these mfs are getting paid to let other dudes fuck their gfs? Interesting
None of them actually smashed most they did was makeout & cuddle

And when they swap they break up for that time when they original couples aren’t together

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA