New statistic reveals all that matters is being tall with no failos.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

third option translates to 'im a guy, just want to see the results'

When you ask a girl her type. What do they say 99% of the time?

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

Then in this statistic it proves that all you need is to be average face. Aka no failos. Aka fix your simple failos with surgery. No need to try to become chad.

Then just be as tall as possible.

And remember, 6'6 is ideal height according to statistics.

This is even proved again here

I don't want to hear anyone say face is more important than height anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 9670, Pumanator and 25 others
Ugly tall guys slay, have social lives, pull every night clubbing every weekend.

Handsome manlets rot on discord and get validation online but can never meet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ProCoper, Deleted member 9670 and 25 others
lol the question assumes an LTR setting, of course women would choose a tall medium ugly guy for LTR. Women would NEVER reveal their insatiable lust for 5'7 dark lookz roided dalit bulls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, isis_Bleach and 15 others
Incel TV had that video yesterday where a 6'9 prisoner got broken out of jail by a female guard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, fjor2096, looksmaxmax and 21 others
lol the question assumes an LTR setting, of course women would choose a tall medium ugly guy for LTR. Women would NEVER reveal their insatiable lust for 5'7 dark lookz roided dalit bulls.
No adult women lusts after a 5'7 male

Maybe jbs do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
Ugly tall guys slay, have social lives, pull every night clubbing every weekend.

Handsome manletism is only acceptable during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 17291, Aqua and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Bumble and Hinge height filter data shows that women want 6'+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Aqua, TrestIsBest and 2 others
"statistics" -> twitter pole :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmegod, saulgoodman, eduardkoopman and 16 others
Aka fix your simple failos with surgery. No need to try to become chad.

wrong conclusion. short people cant get taller so thats the only way out. people that are already decently tall cannot become taller and will still benefit from getting a better face

this is totally true
i'm 6ft3 and get bitches and i'm nothing special facially which is crazy

if anyone in this forum claims 6ft2 + and says he gets no bitches, he either is a super framecel or is super ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member and 14 others
Wrong. Face.

Sure you can compensate to an extent with other features but it's pretty obvious that a 5'5 girl will take the attractive 5'10 guy over the normie 6'5 guy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and 2 others
i will forever state the same statement op made in this thread. avg face but 6'1+ can easily pull, avg face with manletism (<5'8) it gets ultratough and you'd better strart believing in the luckpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, klamus, Aqua and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and 5 others
happy that i bought that timberlands

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, enchanted_elixir and Johanjohan
will wear them more in the summer ngl, boots in the winter
What kind of clothes do u wear during spring/summer? Can u send some pics of ur cloth outfits bro

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Twitter...same women that will also tell you that personality is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, helpmegod, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
View attachment 1691052

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

Then in this statistic it proves that all you need is to be average face. Aka no failos. Aka fix your simple failos with surgery. No need to try to become chad.

In your poll, no one specified what "shorter" is.

I bet MOST women would think that "shorter" is a codeword for "shorter than me" :feelsbadman:

If that's the case, you did not need any poll at all: it is obvious. Height is an ABSOLUTE FAILO if you are shorter than a woman. So, the poll kinda shows that: be shorter than your woman, and it is OVER. NO woman would agree to fuck or date a male shorter than her. If she is 6'2 and invited to date by O'Pry of 6'0, she would probably DECLINE. Case closed.

However, if you are just taller than her, even 1 inch, then height is not as important anymore.

IMO this is how the world works feel free to disagree :)

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, helpmegod, Basedtheticz and 5 others
at 6'2 im a incel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and helpmegod
have been saying this ever since tbh, but manlets have to find a way to keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and Deleted member 17829
no failos =/= average face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, Deleted member and 3 others
Wrong. Face.

Sure you can compensate to an extent with other features but it's pretty obvious that a 5'5 girl will take the attractive 5'10 guy over the normie 6'5 guy.

youd be surprised....

• +1
So i
View attachment 1691052

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

So if we are going based off your studies and all you have found then barefoot what is the most ideal height for a man to have success in the dating world and career world?

How much They add to Height? Can you use shoe lifts as well?
They look good bro thats all that mattsrs, they add like 1.5 inch

All these heightmax shoes look retarded, you will look like an aspie with them

They look good bro thats all that mattsrs, they add like 1.5 inch

All these heightmax shoes look retarded, you will look like an aspie with them
I know, I am hypesneakercel, and those height max designs are ugly af. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Johanjohan
Wrong. Face.

Lol. 6'5 and 5'10 is a huge difference. A good proportion of the girls would chose the normie 6'5 guy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and volcelfatcel
Is 6’5 ideal height Or too tall?
Too tall I guess, 190 cm is ideal, I have a 215cmfriendcel who can’t slay because of his height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
What kind of clothes do u wear during spring/summer? Can u send some pics of ur cloth outfits bro
Just mostly kinda basic like panda dunks with nike shorts and black shorts and i wear mostly black and navy shirts, also like to wear the monster energie cap in my avi and on festivals i use my jacket from work to stand out
Screenshot 20220521 125327 WhatsApp

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
@LooksOverAll thoughts on this thread

Lol. 6'5 and 5'10 is a huge difference. A good proportion of the girls would chose the normie 6'5 guy.
No 5'5 girl would.

Height is mostly a 'passing' criteria.

Therefore as long as you are taller than the girl, she was always pick the better looking guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and 1 other person
Where did you get the 6'6 from

Can confirm as facially subpar 6”7 dude.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
View attachment 1691052

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

the heightpill is absolutely more brutal than the face/race/dick pills, you cant change your height if you´re older than 21 or even 18 years old (lifefuel for us youngcels) unless you get one of the most brutal and expensive surgeries out there such as LL and we are not even talking about the suifuel long term side effects. Meanwhile there are tons of surgeries/hard looksmax/soft looksmaxes/fraudmaxxes for your face :feelswhy:

• +1
View attachment 1691052

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

I keep repeating this but people here keep coping. I don't understand every evidence facts and also what women say points to height> face but people don't wanna accept it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 17829

Couldn't agree more, I have like 3 friends that are 6'3-6-5' and they have all had at least 2 Becky+ gfs despite having dogshit faces( one is a literal mouthbreather with a slack jaw and and another one is obese with way too much facial fat). I've also seen way too many random couples where the girls wouldn't even look twice at their current bfs if they weren't at least 6'2.

• +1
what they say/what they do. Height is a disqualifier trait, nothing more. If you are below average - you are unnatractive to some women. If you are tall - you just passed height threshold, nothing more. Face determines your league while height is acting more like a quantity multiplier. But again it wont compensate for face.

I know like 5 guys from uni with whome i frequently go out. all nt. 2 are 6'3 and 6'5 with average looks. Yes, they slay - but they slay average women. Meanwhile others are 5.8-5'11 but htn. Surprise they slay less but the quality of women is much higher.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, Mewton and 3 others
Height means absolutely nothing without good hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, jfcage, TrestIsBest and 2 others
what they say/what they do. Height is a disqualifier trait, nothing more. If you are below average - you are unnatractive to some women. If you are tall - you just passed height threshold, nothing more. Face determines your league while height is acting more like a quantity multiplier. But again it wont compensate for face.

I know like 5 guys from uni with whome i frequently go out. all nt. 2 are 6'3 and 6'5 with average looks. Yes, they slay - but they slay average women. Meanwhile others are 5.8-5'11 but htn. Surprise they slay less but the quality of women is much higher.
True height is just a disqualifier. Face is everything unless under 5'7.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and Anasurimbor

0 evidence for this. I did a tall normie Tinder experiment and got 0 results. Not even ugly.
@LooksOverAll thoughts on this thread
It's a text survey. They don't know what tf they want until they see it in person. In their mind average with no failos = Jacob Elordi.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
0 evidence for this. I did a tall normie Tinder experiment and got 0 results. Not even ugly.

It's a text survey. They don't know what tf they want until they see it in person. In their mind average with no failos = Jacob Elordi.
Agreed.
This thread is an utter joke anyways. You need to make another thread about the facepill.

• Ugh..
Women would NEVER reveal their insatiable lust for 5'7 dark lookz roided dalit bulls.
can't reveal something that doesn't exist :y'all:

• +1