New statistic reveals all that matters is being tall with no failos.

0 evidence for this. I did a tall normie Tinder experiment and got 0 results. Not even ugly.

It's a text survey. They don't know what tf they want until they see it in person. In their mind average with no failos = Jacob Elordi.
reminds of me that survey in my local social network - where girls made a thread showing *love* for tall guys- then they listed top tall celebrities like Jared Padalecki, hemsworth brothers, ben affleck, Armie Hammer and ext. Not a single male with average and below looks.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and p0lishsubhuman
I wouldn't trust anything posted on the internet
Not try to deny the influence of height or frame but women can not grasp our definition of handsomeness
We would think about some prime Pitt or Gandy in terms of facial development and they would probably imagine some styled HTN, a real 6+ PSL is as rare as an unicorn for normie lifes
And I do not talk about some insta or tinder frauds

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, helpmegod, Deleted member and 1 other person
omfg people ok this site are so fucking stupid with your black and white thinking, this doesnt prove height>face in any way

it just proves that you have to be taller than her (even same height is fine for many girls) its the no. 1 requirement

but if you‘re taller than most girls you will be fine

what actually matters far more after you make the cut is your looks/frame/hands/NT(confidence!!!!) not that youre a foot taller than her JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 19469, helpmegod and 2 others
The question doesn’t specify how short. Of course women prefer a tall guy with an average face to a good looking 5‘5 guy. If you ever would leave the house, you would know that face > everything. The gigachad in my friend Group is only 5‘10-5‘11 and he has no issues mogging my 6‘2-6‘4 friends with gymmaxxed bodies

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, helpmegod, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
this is totally true
i'm 6ft3 and get bitches and i'm nothing special facially which is crazy

if anyone in this forum claims 6ft2 + and says he gets no bitches, he either is a super framecel or is super ugly

idk why this debate is still goin when it has already been deaded years ago

its a multiplier. if ur way shorter than the chick u start at 0 so obv its the most deterministic.

but according to basic arthmetic. 9 in height with 5 as a face = 45. versus 7 in height with 7 in the face = 49.

plus. if we're gonna be even more realistic. it should be based on weighted scores and face 100% gets a higher weight than height.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2729, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
I'm 6'3, not fat, normal face, and I only match land whales and disabled girls on Tinder. What means?

Oh yeah. It means I live in Australia

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and gaymidget
I'm 6'3, not fat, normal face, and I only match land whales and disabled girls on Tinder. What means?

I am 5”9 maybe 10 with very high body count (online dating mostly) as I don’t go to clubs etc anymore. And I have a friend who is 6”2 normie face and doesn’t have much success at all. I still believe height is very important and big halo and SMV boost I would probably do even better if I was taller (or had any other variable improved or even more free time). All the girls I meet and fuck tell me they swipe right to tremendously low % of guys and are extremely picky. I hear consistently anything from 1% to 20% and many blackpilling stories but as a beneficiary (plus they know I don’t judge). You need to be her exact phenotype, face, height, body, like literally everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Melo95, klamus and 2 others

tinder is fucked for everyone. 9/1 male to female ratio now bro

It means being tall doesn't mean shit without a good face

View attachment 1691052

third option translates to 'im a guy, just want to see the results'

When you ask a girl her type. What do they say 99% of the time?

Muscles?

Handsome?

Hunter eyes?

Nice jaw?

Lean?

NO

they all say

TALL

Then in this statistic it proves that all you need is to be average face. Aka no failos. Aka fix your simple failos with surgery. No need to try to become chad.

Then just be as tall as possible.

And remember, 6'6 is ideal height according to statistics.

This is even proved again here

I don't want to hear anyone say face is more important than height anymore.
Shit im 6 foot flat but I seriously need to wear some lifts if this is the truth. I can fraud to 6’2 and slay after leanmaxxing.

I wouldn't trust anything posted on the internet
Not try to deny the influence of height or frame but women can not grasp our definition of handsomeness
We would think about some prime Pitt or Gandy in terms of facial development and they would probably imagine some styled HTN, a real 6+ PSL is as rare as an unicorn for normie lifes
And I do not talk about some insta or tinder frauds
Who's the virile bull in your avi?

Ugly tall guys slay, have social lives, pull every night clubbing every weekend.

Handsome manlets rot on discord and get validation online but can never meet.
Cope kys

No to all of that + everyone knows a tall ugly incel nobody knows a short chad incel (/thread) + never ever ever ever consider what a woman says when you’re trying to gauge what she likes + comparing benefits of face to benefits of height is like comparing being a member of the british royal family to being upper middle class

Etc etc the normal shit I say in response to these copes

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 2729
No to all of that + everyone knows a tall ugly incel nobody knows a short chad incel (/thread) + never ever ever ever consider what a woman says when you’re trying to gauge what she likes + comparing benefits of face to benefits of height is like comparing being a member of the british royal family to being upper middle class

Etc etc the normal shit I say in response to these copes
Yup. My signature says it all. Face is king.

Although if you're normie, better to be upper middle class than being a complete middle class motherfucker i guess.

Yup. My signature says it all. Face is king.

Although if you're normie, better to be upper middle class than being a complete middle class motherfucker i guess.

you get punished more for being short than you do for being ugly

which puts height as more important than face