Ngl at this point I am gonna have to take the risk & get my ptosis fixed (Questions for autists)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffins, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

It's clearly craniofacial asymmetry that contributes to the lazy eye, so would that mean infra orbital rims with saddle would beat ptosis surgery, or does it mean get both and/or just ptosis surgery?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame, Allornothing, andy9432 and 1 other person
@andy9432 @reptiles @Preston some of the mature looks theory intellectuals.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffs, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

View attachment 2544993

It's clearly craniofacial asymmetry that contributes to the lazy eye, so would that mean infra orbital rims with saddle would beat ptosis surgery, or does it mean get both and/or just ptosis surgery?
Can u show a side profile? need to see ur orbital vector

Can u show a side profile? need to see ur orbital vector

Can't be assed right now, but yeah everything on that side of the face is lowered positioned.

You can even see the eyebrow is lower-set.

The cheekbone too LOL

Everything.

Kinda good looking HTN side.

Very average MTN side.

You are hot

I don't think ptsosis surgery is that dangerous.

My mother promised to get me ptosis surgery since I was like 10.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I don't think ptsosis surgery is that dangerous.

My mother promised to get me ptosis surgery since I was like 10.

Why hasn't it happened?

What about infra?

Still looking for the asymmetry.

you look good asf bro and i dont think it fucks you up taht much, now if you want to then go ahead and hardmaxx but other than that you look good bro dont even worry

I am all aware of how risky anything to do with surgical procedures on the eyes can be, but fuck me man I hate seeing the harmony ruined. Now I'm not saying it's the only thing hurting my harmony. Hold your horses nerd-ass facial aesthetic autist boffins, I'm saying it's integral. Well aware of other matters, but this is a major hindrance. I have a question below for the autists that study this shit to death.

View attachment 2544993

U need to debloat too

View attachment 2544993

i can barely even tell you have ptosis bro it’s not worth it

All I see is a 4PSL Indian, the ptosis should be the least of your worries