Niacinamide equal same as niacin? (boost hgh, flushes skin

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
Ive seen threads about niacin ( not the flush free or time realesed kind) being great for growth hormone for ppl still growing and is good for skin. but i went to 4 stores and all only had the flush free kind but walmart i told the lady i didnt want the flush free so she gave me niacinamide she said its the same the pills are 500mg the threads ive seen say take before bed for best resullts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Niacinamide / Nicotinamide is the flush free useless version.

You need Niacin / Nicotinic Acid.

the pharmacist who seemed educated on niacin said niacinamide wasnt flush free like the flush free niacin that the only difference was how its broken down so ill try it and see it says skin will be flushed on the bottle so its def not flush free ill post again on here once i take it

flush is whats wanted but be careful of your liver and kidneys buddy boyo especially if taking other vitamins. i took this with l-arginine, creatine, ashwagandha, vit d megadose, vit c megadose, fish oil megadose, creatine, vitamin k2 and together it nearly destroyed my kidneys jfl

Nicotinic Acid

so should i use the niacineamide for skin hgh gains or order niacin on amazon

The flush free version is inositol hexanicotinate, says it on the label, it costs like twice as much.

Beyond that I am not sure if the other two versions are interchangable for you.

I just know that the Niacin I buy makes me flush bad.

Last edited: