Niacinamide or Vitamin C to removing acne scars? Does Vitamin actually boost collagen?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
What's bette to remove acne scars? Niacinamide or Vitamin C? I am currently using an acne gel which has 4-5% Niacinamide, 2% Salicylic acid, 1% Glycolic acid for around a week now and the active acne has gone down significatly, pretty sure my skin will be clear from acne in a month, but the acne scars are still there they seem persistent. Should I just stick to the Niacinamide in the gel cause it will be enough?

Are there any studies that show Vitamin C promoting collagen production directly, cause all the claims seem to be from stupid brands trying to sell their products. Is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽. and RealLooksmaxxer
What's bette to remove acne scars? Niacinamide or Vitamin C? I am currently using an acne gel which has 4-5% Niacinamide, 2% Salicylic acid, 1% Glycolic acid for around a week now and the active acne has gone down significatly, pretty sure my skin will be clear from acne in a month, but the acne scars are still there they seem persistent. Should I just stick to the Niacinamide in the gel cause it will be enough?

Are there any studies that show Vitamin C promoting collagen production directly, cause all the claims seem to be from stupid brands trying to sell their products. Is it cope?
Whats the product called

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
I think only the topical serum, but i could be wrong

You won't get that in US or anywhere else. Just use the ordinary serums of those same compounds.
Is it a mix of all these ingredients? Or each product containing one of the ingredients you listed?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Estrogen increases collagen so start HRT ASAP:feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and volcelfatcel
Kya hua bhai niacin or c for acne marks