Nicotine lozenges r god tier

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Man fuck vape and cigarettes, but nicotine lozenge damn thats a good thing lightens my mind and the best thing i noticed is i dont overthink now and rarely feel nervous or depressed, i just take 2 2mg nicotine lozenge a day, works wonders for me not addictive at all and fuck those who say muh its bad

They are addictive but much less than other forms. Sprays are very addictive, don't recommend using them, my friend abused them for cognitive benefits and had troubles with memory and focus when not using, took a long time to recover.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 83675 and Willmogulater
They are addictive but much less than other forms. Sprays are very addictive, don't recommend using them, my friend abused them for cognitive benefits and had troubles with memory and focus when not using, took a long time to recover.
Yes i just take 4mg of nic daily it helps if u have anxiety and depression also little to no sides if taken orally through lozenges

Man fuck vape and cigarettes, but nicotine lozenge damn thats a good thing lightens my mind and the best thing i noticed is i dont overthink now and rarely feel nervous or depressed, i just take 2 2mg nicotine lozenge a day, works wonders for me not addictive at all and fuck those who say muh its bad
Trust me bhai, any short term benefits you see will eventually fade and itll just become a crutch.

Stop earlier and it will be easier to quit for good. But the longer you stick the more you'll need to feel any "benefit"

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
zyn pouch’s mog take 3mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back