Niggas are saying it’s impossible that...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Lmao first of all y’all niggas are weird...

If y’all think I really larped and use someone else to get a lot of matches your coping. Let me breakdown why I originally made the 3 day tinder exp on myself. Believe it or not it wasn’t to brag it was that I was in awe of my success. I’ve Always had decent success like 20-50 matches in 2-3 days then I would just delete and move on. This time it was 8 pm Friday night I just got done at the gym and now was laying down on the massage table and said fuck ima make a tinder and see how many matches I can get. So I made a tinder added 5 pics 1 vid and closed the app. I went to work opened the app and saw only 8 likes in a hour and was actually disappointed because that’s what usually get. Anyways closed the app opened it again and had 35 likes that’s when I was like damn pretty good and I haven’t swiped yet. You want the rest of the story? Nah fuck y’all copers😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 10913, Growth Plate and 2 others
Meant to put this off topic my bad

This forum is full of dudes with aspergers and autism. You don’t need to explain yourself to them.
Honestly you’re right! Mom always told me you don’t gotta prove shit to nobody!!! 😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 10987
did not read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Mr.cope, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
didnt you leave this sote or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Honestly you’re right! Mom always told me you don’t gotta prove shit to nobody!!! 😍
Disnigga

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
I still want you to read the mini essay. I’m keeping 100 to y’all. I’m not the type to brag and lie to look cool! Doesn’t benefit me at all

• +1
Nobody but y’all weirdos keep saying I’m lying
Who is saying you're lying? Take a second to calm down and explain
Perhaps get some sleep, they will likely stop lying after you get some rest bro.

• JFL
Why would i say you're lying? Wtf i don't care if your matches are legit or not
Not you other weirdos lmao. I can careless about matches like i said not every match wanna fuck you anyways

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Nobody thinks ur lying for getting matches lol they just hate people who flaunt on the site so they get jealous and bring u down thats not all users just some immature ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 4387 and 3 others
Not you other weirdos lmao. I can careless about matches like i said not every match wanna fuck you anyways
Autism is brutal sometimes, you should just brush it off

• +1
Its okay bro dont worry too much just go to bed and when you wake if they don't stop saying you're lying perhaps go to a doctor to talk about that problem you're facing. Im sure a psychiatrist would be able to help with these weirdos who keep claiming you lie

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Autism is brutal sometimes, you should just brush it off
Facts won’t speak on anymore tinder topics unless it’s me slaying some Stacy pussy

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Yeah, as half-nigger or whatever you are, obviously you won't have matches in racist countries. If someone wants to test your attractiveness, they should do it somewhere in the U.S.

If y’all think I really larped and use someone else to get a lot of matches your coping. Let me breakdown why I originally made the 3 day tinder exp on myself. Believe it or not it wasn’t to brag it was that I was in awe of my success. I’ve Always had decent success like 20-50 matches in 2-3 days then I would just delete and move on. This time it was 8 pm Friday night I just got done at the gym and now was laying down on the massage table and said fuck ima make a tinder and see how many matches I can get. So I made a tinder added 5 pics 1 vid and closed the app. I went to work opened the app and saw only 8 likes in a hour and was actually disappointed because that’s what usually get. Anyways closed the app opened it again and had 35 likes that’s when I was like damn pretty good and I haven’t swiped yet. You want the rest of the story? Nah fuck y’all copers😂😂😂
Dnr no appeal in Italy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, MansNotHot, joeveniro and 3 others
Make a guide then bruh

Also make tutorial so we can all compare.

yet all u do is try and prove yourself to everyone non stop

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6512
Lmao me stating a fact doesn’t correlate with me having high e
No but you constantly needing to prove yourself, being incredibly insecure it is almost unbearable, unable to take any form of criticism and your fucking crying holy shit. You are a woman in an ogres body and it makes me cringe.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and xefo
No but you constantly needing to prove yourself, being incredibly insecure it is almost unbearable, unable to take any form of criticism and your fucking crying holy shit. You are a woman in an ogres body and it makes me cringe.
Lmao yet you keep quoting me I don’t even talk to you. Nor want to

@ColdLightskin work to become low inhib and not to care about what people say, you're posting too much right now, it'd be better for you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10516
This thread is a perfect example of the PSL forum paradox (I made this up) PSL sites and the forums related to it are contradictory in nature. You would think that a forum like looksmax.me the end goal is to be successful with women, and the discussion here should lead to that goal, but it doesn't because the users here don't actually want such discussion. Anybody having success with women is accused of larping or bragging. Incels post online dating statistics (which is really telling about their experience in the real world) to fuel their self pity party. That is why .co bans the talk of any success with women. Kissed a girl when you were 16? "Ban him for bragging!" So that forum will forever stay in their doomed mindset, fueled by am infinite loop of negative feedback.

The main problem with this forum is that many users here seek validation from other randoms online because obviously they aren't being fufilled in their actual life. Remember if someone is lying about their success with women they return to their empty bed, and sad life once they log out of .me for a day.

Anyway, @ColdLightskin made a decent transformation that should motivate Incels to get their shit together, but it seems he is receiving more criticism, and skepticism due to it. My advice to you (and really everyone else) is trying to prove, and seek validation from the forum users here is a fruitless endeavor. Those with experience with women and sense know what's really going on, and will reach out in a PM, and not even get involved in the shit posts mainly, should they inquire about specific topics/details, and would like to engage in further discussion.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., tyronelite, pizza and 1 other person
This thread is a perfect example of the PSL forum paradox (I made this up) PSL sites and the forums related to it are contradictory in nature. You would think that a forum like looksmax.me the end goal is to be successful with women, and the discussion here should lead to that goal, but it doesn't because the users here don't actually want such discussion. Anybody having success with women is accused of larping or bragging. Incels post online dating statistics (which is really telling about their experience in the real world) to fuel their self pity party. That is why .co bans the talk of any success with women. Kissed a girl when you were 16? "Ban him for bragging!" So that forum will forever stay in their doomed mindset, fueled by am infinite loop of negative feedback.

The main problem with this forum is that many users here seek validation from other randoms online because obviously they aren't being fufilled in their actual life. Remember if someone is lying about their success with women they return to their empty bed, and sad life once they log out of .me for a day.

Anyway, @ColdLightskin made a decent transformation that should motivate Incels to get their shit together, but it seems he is receiving more criticism, and skepticism due to it. My advice to you (and really everyone else) is trying to prove, and seek validation from the forum users here is a fruitless endeavor. Those with experience with women and sense know what's really going on, and will reach out in a PM, and not even get involved in the shit posts mainly, should they inquire about specific topics/details, and would like to engage in further discussion.
Nice reply. I genuinely wasn’t trying to brag when I made that first post I was shocked and surprised and wanted to share my 1st success story using tinder. Only having decent results before. Also, when I showed positive results people would ignore it and keep commenting on the negative shit. Shows that most people in here are miserable and never will ascend. Finally, I would be happy for someone whose having success for the first time, not hate, and try to accuse of larping etc...

Yeah, as half-nigger or whatever you are, obviously you won't have matches in racist countries. If someone wants to test your attractiveness, they should do it somewhere in the U.S.
italy isnt racist you dead serious need to be top 1% to get matches there

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96, tyronelite, joeveniro and 2 others

I guess peoples here, don't like things that sound bragging?
i'm happy for you though, if you have dating options of good quality and quantity.
All men are husstling to have good quality and quantity female options. I'm happy for the dudes whom manage to get that.

So.
Why you don't just enjoy that life and lifestyle?
And leave the forum hatings, to rest. Online world is fake worls to me, but I'm also old and grew up in an non-online era. So online in my head is always this non-real-place still

• +1
didnt read assuming this is an autism post bcs of title

I guess peoples here, don't like things that sound bragging?
i'm happy for you though, if you have dating options of good quality and quantity.
All men are husstling to have good quality and quantity female options. I'm happy for the dudes whom manage to get that.

So.
Why you don't just enjoy that life and lifestyle?
And leave the forum hatings, to rest. Online world is fake worls to me, but I'm also old and grew up in an non-online era. So online in my head is always this non-real-place still
I will leave once I feel like there’s no more I can do to looksmax. I still have a 5 head and I’m overweight. Also need better eyebrows so I’m not going anywhere anytime soon lmao 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nobody thinks ur lying for getting matches lol they just hate people who flaunt on the site so they get jealous and bring u down thats not all users just some immature ones

This is real.

Whenever someone posts their results, jealousy strikes. LOL.

Posted my 4/10 curry slay a month back and the real users bigged up her body and just ok face. The PSL jealous autists? Acting like her bug eyes would mean they wouldn't tap it lmao.

• Love it
OP stop proving yourself to autists. It's a different wavelength on here. One which is mainly just dudes "pretending" they are holding out for Staceys lol.

• +1
OP stop proving yourself to autists. It's a different wavelength on here. One which is mainly just dudes "pretending" they are holding out for Staceys lol.
Nah all this story started because he didn't get any matches in my city, as i already said I'm happy if OP slays in his country, not gonna happen in Italy tho, and he got offended by it

I’m done. Unless I fuck a model tier girl or above I won’t show any more tinder/bumble slays

Nah all this story started because he didn't get any matches in my city, as i already said I'm happy if OP slays in his country, not gonna happen in Italy tho, and he got offended by it
Wrong I did get matches once I used my real account with my real info. Also, I won’t slay in Italy but neither will you. You won’t slay in USA either 🤫