Niggas are saying it’s impossible that...

Wrong I did get matches once I used my real account with my real info. Also, I won’t slay in Italy but neither will you. You won’t slay in USA either 🤫

You localized in Naples and got matches in Frosinone that is 500 km from Naples, and this is the caliber of them.
2A57C8EB 85F4 4326 897C 72B51CFFA3A5

You wanted to prove me wrong but you got like 10 matches having all Italy as your radius. I live rentfree in your head and i destroyed your self esteem (i didn't want to, i was genuinely curious about how you would do here)
I get it, you are hurt, you don't have the appeal you tought you have.

You localized in Naples and got matches in Frosinone that is 500 km from Naples, and this is the caliber of them.
View attachment 982059
You wanted to prove me wrong but you got like 10 matches having all Italy as your radius. I live rentfree in your head and i destroyed your self esteem (i didn't want to, i was genuinely curious about how you would do here)
Why are you showing the worse one but not pretty ones bro stop cherry picking

View attachment 982059
You’re bald most women will never look at you Lmao

I'm not the one claiming to be a slayer, you are , the burden of proof is on you
I never said once I was a slayer y’all said that. Find were said I’m a”slayer”

Why are you showing the worse one but not pretty ones bro stop cherry picking
You were the one bragging about matching with that girl. How did you match in Frosinone tho? That city is far from Milan and Naples, the city you supposedly geolocalized.

You were the one bragging about matching with that girl. How did you match in Frosinone tho? That city is far from Milan and Naples, the city you supposedly geolocalized.
Bro remember she lived in Milan but went to that college in whatever city

If you want me to do a 24
Hour challenge I will once I delete my account. I’ll come back a month later and start off in Milan and stay for 24 hours no swiping then come back and see how many likes I have

No tinder shows the current location of the girl jfl that's why people have doubts about you, you are vague af

No tinder shows the current location of the girl jfl that's why people have doubts about you, you are vague af
Nigga I don’t lie. I did Milan and Naples. Almost tried rome but didn’t

I don't need it
Also even my tinder is good for pussies like me wasn’t even a brag thread. I was genuinely expressing that if it wasn’t for tinder and other online dating apps I’d have a low body count due to being nervous to approach in IRL. Like y’all take everything as a brag when’s it’s not!

Also even my tinder is good for pussies like me wasn’t even a brag thread. I was genuinely expressing that if it wasn’t for tinder and other online dating apps I’d have a low body count due to being nervous to approach in IRL. Like y’all take everything as a brag when’s it’s not!
STRAIGHT FACTS YALL REALLY IGNORE THE TRUTH

Bro my point was not that, my point was to see your numbers in Italy compared to USA, you took it personally when it wasn't. Yeah, you got the algo and all that but if you need to perfectly calculate the algo to get matches plus having a huge radius then you are not really a Chad. Simple as that.

I will leave once I feel like there’s no more I can do to looksmax. I still have a 5 head and I’m overweight. Also need better eyebrows so I’m not going anywhere anytime soon lmao 😂😂
I need to make 1 jump in looks also. before I hi muh potential peak I am happy with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
The Italypill destroyed him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, tyronelite, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Bro my point was not that, my point was to see your numbers in Italy compared to USA, you took it personally when it wasn't. Yeah, you got the algo and all that but if you need to perfectly calculate the algo to get matches plus having a huge radius then you are not really a Chad. Simple as that.
I never claimed to be a chad but believe it or not there were test done with male models who didn’t get good results. It’s timing

Nah all this story started because he didn't get any matches in my city, as i already said I'm happy if OP slays in his country, not gonna happen in Italy tho, and he got offended by it

Well yeah. I mentioned it in your thread. He is in a part of the world (North America) where promiscuity is promoted and seen as "cool" amongst girls/women. Girls are comparing their number-count with each other at 16, you can just ask @xefo69 who is in that age group and slaying JBs.

Bab379f28e0ae27671253f1ab84d59a6

I dunno why he is getting emo over this then... It's just facts. Europe is harder. Not hard, but harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, xefo and Deleted member 6512
How? I got cute matches from Italy if you teach me Italian I’ll pull one.
Say "hey, come va?" (means hey how are you?) and see if they answer
A lot of girls matches but don't answer you in chat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
How? I got cute matches from Italy if you teach me Italian I’ll pull one.
Say "hey, come va?" (means hey how are you?) and see if they answer
A lot of girls matches but don't answer you in chat
True one messaged me first with a heart but I only know Spanish lmao

Well yeah. I mentioned it in your thread. He is in a part of the world (North America) where promiscuity is promoted and seen as "cool" amongst girls/women. Girls are comparing their number-count with each other at 16, you can just ask @xefo69 who is in that age group and slaying JBs.

View attachment 982092

I dunno why he is getting emo over this then... It's just facts. Europe is harder. Not hard, but harder.
I don't get it neither. I was way happier when i was in America, girls were way more open, one fucking girl asked me to take her virginity (didn't do it because she was kinda ugly) and i got called handsome on social media by a woman who asked me to go directly to her house, this while i wasn't using dating apps tho. It's a different world.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6908
I don't get it neither. I was way happier when i was in America, girls were way more open, one fucking girl asked me to take her virginity (didn't do it because she was kinda ugly) and i got called handsome on social media by a woman who asked me to go directly to her house, this while i wasn't using dating apps tho. It's a different world.
And i show proof.
IMG 20210204 142133

• JFL

Yup I had a lot more attention when I was over there on vacation with mates when I was younger too. The accent was a massive halo for me. Slayed and the girls are a lot easier to talk with. Playful. You have more to work with. British girls on the other hand have their guard up a a lot more.

Doesn't mean to say this dude wouldn't slay in the UK. I'm absolutely positive he would. 6'2, broad shouldered and with a long and strong jawline without failos anywhere. I dunno what more he wants? Just fuck girls. Try karma sutra positions. You got a big dick, enjoy it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
Yup I had a lot more attention when I was over there on vacation with mates when I was younger too. The accent was a massive halo for me. Slayed and the girls are a lot easier to talk with. Playful. You have more to work with. British girls on the other hand have their guard up a a lot more.

Doesn't mean to say this dude wouldn't slay in the UK. I'm absolutely positive he would. 6'2, broad shouldered and with a long and strong jawline without failos anywhere. I dunno what more he wants? Just fuck girls. Try karma sutra positions. You got a big dick, enjoy it.
My hairline is a failo😢😢

• JFL
I can show proof all day too 😑🤫

See this is the thing. Once you slay, you want to brag about it to other men and/or compete with other men. Makes it more meaningful.

Here's a classic example of what is going on here....

BOTH you and Conor are competing.

• JFL
Never said you wouldn't, i was proving America is way easier, those reactions in Italy don't exist, chill dude.
Not even for Jeremy Meeks the 🐐

See this is the thing. Once you slay, you want to brag about it to other men and/or compete with other men. Makes it more meaningful.

Alpha tendencies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Nah bro i think honestly he mogs me but not enough to slay on tinder

Well 1.3 inches up from where it’s suppose to be is bad tho lol

Sends me Meeks LMAO

8aa7e27015085548ea2803b9d43d7fa0

Man's acting like he's gonna be famous one day so can't post his mug on here.

• JFL
Well 1.3 inches up from where it’s suppose to be is bad tho lol

Dude take an actual video. One like this of me gunning 2 plonkers on this forum:

• Love it
Dude take an actual video. One like this of me gunning 2 plonkers on this forum:

Lmao the camera distortion will show it even more and my downward growth 😂😂😂I’ll try and send one.
I’m guessing I need to be on a computer? I’ll private message you to show you how bad my forehead is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You'll never reveal.

"Incel forum"
Lol even if i send you my pics i could just send you other guys pics and larp as me, nobody will ever know

Lmao the camera distortion will show it even more and my downward growth 😂😂😂I’ll try and send one.
I’m guessing I need to be on a computer? I’ll private message you to show you how bad my forehead is

So aren't these bitches saying anything when you meet? "You look nothing like your pics". How are they still sleeping with you if it's a massive failo?

• JFL
This thread is a perfect example of the PSL forum paradox (I made this up) PSL sites and the forums related to it are contradictory in nature. You would think that a forum like looksmax.me the end goal is to be successful with women, and the discussion here should lead to that goal, but it doesn't because the users here don't actually want such discussion. Anybody having success with women is accused of larping or bragging. Incels post online dating statistics (which is really telling about their experience in the real world) to fuel their self pity party. That is why .co bans the talk of any success with women. Kissed a girl when you were 16? "Ban him for bragging!" So that forum will forever stay in their doomed mindset, fueled by am infinite loop of negative feedback.

The main problem with this forum is that many users here seek validation from other randoms online because obviously they aren't being fufilled in their actual life. Remember if someone is lying about their success with women they return to their empty bed, and sad life once they log out of .me for a day.

Anyway, @ColdLightskin made a decent transformation that should motivate Incels to get their shit together, but it seems he is receiving more criticism, and skepticism due to it. My advice to you (and really everyone else) is trying to prove, and seek validation from the forum users here is a fruitless endeavor. Those with experience with women and sense know what's really going on, and will reach out in a PM, and not even get involved in the shit posts mainly, should they inquire about specific topics/details, and would like to engage in further discussion.
mirin

So aren't these bitches saying anything when you meet? "You look nothing like your pics". How are they still sleeping with you if it's a massive failo?
Last night I met with this girl after work just a car date and she said I was cute. I was nervous since I had a breakout In January so my skin isn’t super clear like it once was.

Last edited: