Niggas are saying it’s impossible that...

So aren't these bitches saying anything when you meet? "You look nothing like your pics". How are they still sleeping with you if it's a massive failo?
Truth is it’s bad but it’s a mental thing now bro. Back when I was fat I would never wear hats or think about it.
Now i wear a beanie 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I really don't understand why that curry posts shirtless videos all day instead of leanmaxxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10516
I really don't understand why that curry posts shirtless videos all day instead of leanmaxxing
Because of looks, charisma and masculine virtues

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
if they don't DM you it's useless

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Truth is it’s bad but it’s a mental thing now bro. Back when I was fat I would never wear hats or think about it.
Now i wear a beanie 24/7

I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Last night I met with this girl after work just a car date and she said I was cute. I was nervous since I had a breakout In January so my skin isn’t super clear like it once was.

What happened and where is she in your phone now?

Currently snapchatting she’s actually buzzed right now so maybe I can black her! Off work in 25 mins... Were gonna hangout this weekend tho for sure . She’s the 18 year old Becky who gave me her snap off the jump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Thought she was larping and just wanted snap followers but she was actually interested and aggressive. Again showing I’m a pussy. She asked me to hang out

Italy and @ConorMcGregor are living rent free in your mind bro. Just take the Bologna L and move on lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 6512
italy isnt racist you dead serious need to be top 1% to get matches there
What is this astronomical cope? I am not the top 1% of men and get matches in Italy

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Nigga so do I, your point? James Charles lookin ass nigga
Keep barking for me you dog looking motherfucker. And no you don’t as @ConorMcGregor demonstrated

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6512
Idc nigga looks like James Charles
You look like fucking Piru Piru Prisoner from One Punch Man nigga jfl
IMG 20210210 093100
C8bede9989c29f3d51ca1c56156d0c0f

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and SendMePicsToRate
Isn't like 6 in the morning in Alaska jfl nigga spending his night talking about Italy w

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and SendMePicsToRate
Isn't like 6 in the morning in Alaska jfl nigga spending his night talking about Italy w
Italy is so rent free in his head they could practically claim it as territory :feelskek: especially with a forehead that big

• JFL
Italy is so rent free in his head they could practically claim it as territory :feelskek: especially with a forehead that big
Nigga look at your ipd that’s shits worse than big forehead any day

8F9234B2 6692 4B2E 887C B79F097424DE
Chill Carlos boozer lookin ass nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Nigga look at your ipd that’s shits worse than big forehead any day
Monkey looking motherfucker how many times do I have to say it women give zero fucks about IPD if the eye spacing is fine.

Italy fucking mopped you even a fat black cunt wouldn't take your ugly ass, Italy put you in your place you almost roped you high e pussy, sending pics of you crying to a fucking incel forum neck yourself.

• JFL
Monkey looking motherfucker how many times do I have to say it women give zero fucks about IPD if the eye spacing is fine.

Italy fucking mopped you even a fat black cunt wouldn't take your ugly ass, Italy put you in your place you almost roped you high e pussy, sending pics of you crying to a fucking incel forum neck yourself.
Nigga you’re ugly asf just shut up

Lmao fake ass tik tok pretty boy with those weak ass curtains

• JFL
  • JFL
Nigga what ? Lmao you can share my pic I can share yours lol
No you can't, my pics were dmed to you, you posted them on your threads, so they were public. Low iq monkey so mad that shares private pics jfl

• JFL
No you can't, my pics were dmed to you, you posted them on your threads, so they were public. Low iq monkey so mad that shares private pics jfl
I don’t know what you’re taking about. Cope

Nigga show us a girl you fucked ?
Nigga I am not bringing my personal life into this forum you actual faggot. No matter how many times I tell you cunts I want an LTR not a fucking hookup :feelskek: