Niko69 Vs Nicholas Galitzine

Who mogs

• Total voters
Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
So this it the second time I got told I look like the fag from purple hearts - who mog

Side profile:
@Niko69
IMG 20221027 023947

Nikolaj:
Resize6 175 FlauntMagazine InTheGardenIssue web flauntcom ACTOR NicholasGalitzinecopy

Face:
@Niko69
IMG 20221027 024947
IMG 20221027 025000

Nikolaj
IMG 20221027 025046
IMG 20221027 024436

@StreegeReturn @aBetterMii @Leo69 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @TRUE_CEL @Nims @the BULL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, SubhumanCurrycel, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, FailedNormieManlet and Gengar
Neither mogs bcz you both look exact same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Niklaus Mikaelson
you facemog
he sideprofile mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Bruh you took his worst photos

Im not even trying to be mean because I like you and you're a good looking bloke, but you guys don't even compare

I dont think this website realizes exactly how good looking some of these celebs are. They truly outshine everyone in their presence and look like a different species. Niko you're a good lookin bloke and no doubt get ton of bitches, but this dude is on a different level. Again no offence

Also mog battles are gay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litechadding, BigBundaSlapper, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
  • Love it

Im not even trying to be mean because I like you and you're a good looking bloke, but you guys don't even compare

I dont think this website realizes exactly how good looking some of these celebs are. They truly outshine everyone in their presence and look like a different species. Niko you're a good lookin bloke and no doubt get ton of bitches, but this dude is on a different level. Again no offence

How did I just take the worst photos, I tried to find the best ones, but the dude barely has any front facing ones. If i were to pick were trying to pic the worst photos of him I would choose one of these

Screenshot 2022 10 27 03 00 56 692 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 59 55 805 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 59 18 994 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 59 06 777 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 58 36 476 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 58 54 538 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2022 10 27 02 59 49 192 cominstagramandroid

• +1
How did I just take the worst photos, I tried to find the best ones, but the dude barely has any front facing ones. If i were to pick were trying to pic the worst photos of him I would choose one of these

View attachment 1924074View attachment 1924075View attachment 1924076View attachment 1924077View attachment 1924078View attachment 1924079View attachment 1924080
He mogs you tera-brutally in pretty much half of them

Again, I mean no offence. But jfl at comparing yourself to this guy. This is stepping into Amnesia levels of delusions tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
  • Woah

Again, I mean no offence. But jfl at comparing yourself to this guy. This is stepping into Amnesia levels of delusions tbh.
It's not me comparing myself to him it's tinder foids and a hinge foid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and ReadBooksEveryday
He looks better in most of these than the ones you picked
The first one of him is indeed not that great but the only one that was very close face position to my pic, the other one is one of his best pics tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Fuck we have that same problem in our side profile. My left side profile also has that tired eye look cause for some reason mass didn’t

He’s falling to the dark side like you know who….

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ReadBooksEveryday, 444 and 1 other person
He mogs you. you are still gl tho

• +1
  • +1
he mogs.

• +1
Oh well, I can at least take it as a compliment now when foids compare me to him
you have better eye area and him better bone structure
and i think bones are more important
and look nothing alike also

sorry I agree the other guy mogs

you have better eye area and him better bone structure
and i think bones are more important
and look nothing alike also
how is your life going atm?

I don't know who Nikolaj is but he looks like a Russian fag. He has a better side profile, judging by those pics, but you facemog.

• Love it

IMG 20221027 031828
IMG 20221027 031809

• +1
I don't know who Nikolaj is but he looks like a Russian fag. He has a better side profile, judging by those pics, but you facemog.
He is russian
Screenshot 2022 10 27 03 16 12 574 comandroidchrome

• +1
So this it the second time I got told I look like the fag from purple hearts - who mog

Side profile:
@Niko69
View attachment 1924063
Nikolaj:
View attachment 1924066
Face:
@Niko69
View attachment 1924068View attachment 1924069
Nikolaj
View attachment 1924070View attachment 1924071
@StreegeReturn @aBetterMii @Leo69 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @TRUE_CEL @Nims @the BULL
Lol, what a terrible side photo comparison where he has professional photo, lightning, angle, and everything, while you used your worst side profile in a cooked day where you have short hair, tired, and overall cooked that is taken from a selfie or something. Not a fair comparison. I feel like your face skin quality varies sometimes being cooked like in side, but than amazingly well like in the suit photos.

• +1
Lol, what a terrible side photo comparison where he has professional photo, lightning, angle, and everything, while you used your worst side profile in a cooked day where you have short hair, tired, and overall cooked that is taken from a selfie or something. Not a fair comparison. I feel like your face skin quality varies sometimes being cooked like in side, but than amazingly well like in the suit photos.
Yeah, highly depends on workload/sleep/if I'm doing my face care routine. Also gotta take lencedistortion into account as mine are selfies and his are shot on a camera

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You look good but brutal undereyes. Same as mine even slightly worse form side profile

• +1
how is your life going atm?
mmm like shit objectively i raged because i'm not employed and ppl have threatened me because i told them to stop honking the fucking horn, but for me is no problem. i just know things will get better. i just have this fire inside that can't be extinguished until i don't reach my goals. girls are not even into the equation anymore. ik i reached supreme levels of looks and SMV. if i wanted i could get laid is 1 day but it's not what i'm seeking right now. i want to wear a nice suit and go to work, earn money, be a functioning member of the society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Niklaus Mikaelson
You look good but brutal undereyes. Same as mine even slightly worse form side profile
Yeah, especially in that pic, got taken in the middle of the night as @fucclife or someone wanted to see it and it was right after I cut my own hair :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Baldingman1998
Yeah, highly depends on workload/sleep/if I'm doing my face care routine. Also gotta take lencedistortion into account as mine are selfies and his are shot on a camera
What's your face care routine? Yeah cause in your smile photo day you had amazing skin quality, but the photos you posted recently of you going out with some girl in the elevator and in the Harry Potter area. It looks more cooked and aged. Lost the youthful glow partially. Not sure what happened. Sleep is very important for aging well along with diet. I agree, but the ones I mentioned wasn't in lens distortion, but actual photos.

• +1
What's your face care routine? Yeah cause in your smile photo day you had amazing skin quality, but the photos you posted recently of you going out with some girl in the elevator and in the Harry Potter area. It looks more cooked and aged. Lost the youthful glow partially. Not sure what happened. Sleep is very important for aging well along with diet. I agree, but the ones I mentioned wasn't in lens distortion, but actual photos.
Those were old pics I had i just edited Katya onto them and they were from London, the girl also got me sick with Freshers flue at the time pics were taken so not optimal :hnghn: the other ones with the suit are more recent

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
Those were old pics I had i just edited Katya onto them and they were from London, the girl also got me sick with Freshers flue at the time pics were taken so not optimal :hnghn: the other ones with the suit are more recent
Agreed, goes to show how people can have bad days that make you look older and overall completely cooked. Makes sense as was sick. I think what plays role is like I said being active, sleep, diet, and all that along with hair as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
Agreed, goes to show how people can have bad days that make you look older and overall completely cooked. Makes sense as was sick. I think what plays role is like I said being active, sleep, diet, and all that along with hair as well.
Screenshot 2022 10 27 03 30 03 127 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2022 10 27 03 30 06 635 commiuigallery

this might be more accurate although it looks like he's cheeksucking

• +1
6EB7154C CE2C 4FC8 815D 6F5D262FBF62

30,000 matches by the way.

perhaps a probing an uncomfortable question but I will oblige anyway, do foids ever seem disappointed when they meet you in person?

I don’t mean to cause too much offence because you’re still better looking than the average guy

• +1
View attachment 1924099

perhaps a probing an uncomfortable question but I will oblige anyway, do foids ever seem disappointed when they meet you in person?

I don’t mean to cause too much offence because you’re still better looking than the average guy
It's just a cooked photo of him. He looks like in the suit photos which mog his Tinder photos so the girls are Chadstruck on arrival upon seeing his face as it mogs the photos. @Niko69 can confirm this.

• JFL
  • Love it
View attachment 1924099

Don't worry no offence taken, and i never had a girl seem/look disappointed once we meet and I slept with all of them (apart from a single one but for a different reason) which to me at least indicates they still find me quite attractive irl as I've heard other guys had flakes

• +1
Reactions: Loki and squf
Don't worry no offence taken, and i never had a girl seem/look disappointed once we meet and I slept with all of them (apart from a single one but for a different reason) which to me at least indicates they still find me quite attractive irl as I've heard other guys had flakes
results speak for themself I guess.

• +1

Cherry pic is commum here, Nicholas mog him better harmony better all lol ppl are crazy

• So Sad
View attachment 1924100View attachment 1924101
this might be more accurate although it looks like he's cheeksucking
niko ily but how can you say hes cheeksucking when clearly you are cheeksucking

we all know what u look like in candid pics so its fairly obvious bhai

why would you be offended by being compared to him? his bones are slightly more robust than yours are ngl

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Niklaus Mikaelson
niko ily but how can you say hes cheeksucking when clearly you are cheeksucking

we all know what u look like in candid pics so its fairly obvious bhai

why would you be offended by being compared to him? his bones are slightly more robust than yours are ngl
I'm saying he's cheeksucking because of how the way his lips look like in that picture. I tried taking a picture while cheeksucking and my lips look as retarded as his when I do so

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19157
I'm saying he's cheeksucking because of how the way his lips look like in that picture. I tried taking a picture while cheeksucking and my lips look as retarded as his when I do so
send photo of u cheeksuckijng

Don't make a fool of yourself like you did for the cooked selfie of you that gets thrown around all the time. It goes to show like in that cooked selfie you look like in your mid 20s with homeless vibes, and the suit photo selfie you look like great collagen, youthful, and overall mogger glow and vibe. It goes to show. @Niko69 is such a mogger. Life mogs @Xangsane to beyond galaxy.

• JFL
  • +1
Don't make a fool of yourself like you did for the cooked selfie of you that gets thrown around all the time. It goes to show like in that cooked selfie you look like in your mid 20s with homeless vibes, and the suit photo selfie you look like great collagen, youthful, and overall mogger glow and vibe. It goes to show. @Niko69 is such a mogger. Life mogs @Xangsane to beyond galaxy.
Good point leo, I'll at least take a photo of it when it's not 4 at night so it doesnt get thrown around like the first photo JFL or i can send it in DM if @fucclife promise not to dox it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 19157 and Leo69
Good point leo, I'll at least take a photo of it when it's not 4 at night so it doesnt get thrown around like the first photo JFL or i can send it in DM if @fucclife promise not to dox it
Just don't do it. It's not worth to please everyone and especially for a ridiculous scenario like this. You are a busy guy too.

• +1
Just don't do it. It's not worth to please everyone and especially for a ridiculous scenario like this. You are a busy guy too.
True but I want to prove a point
Here's a random guy from the forum, also accused of cheeksucking - can you see the similarities? I feel like it's hard to deny that it LOOKS like he's cheeksucking at least
Screenshot 2022 10 27 04 19 28 346 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2022 10 27 03 30 06 635 commiuigallery

• +1
True but I want to prove a point

Here's a random guy from the forum, also accused of cheeksucking - can you see the similarities? I feel like it's hard to deny that it LOOKS like he's cheeksucking at least
View attachment 1924143View attachment 1924144
Yeah, I see the similarities, but the point is silly, and you can make yourself look like a fool of yourself. A better point is proving that galaxy elo is man made instead of being device based as that can help others and change their life instead of something like cheek sucking. Another point that was life changing for others was the smile pill as it made @SubSigma have Chad results as prior to that he got cooked results.

• +1
Yeah, I see the similarities, but the point is silly, and you can make yourself look like a fool of yourself. A better point is proving that galaxy elo is man made instead of being device based as that can help others and change their life instead of something like cheek sucking. Another point that was life changing for others was the smile pill as it made @SubSigma have Chad results as prior to that he got cooked results.
Speaking of tinder Elo, this weekend i only have plans about picking up a chair which will probably be Saturday and a foid is coming over Sunday evening, but if you'd like I can try to do tinder thing before that depending on when she's coming over

• +1
Speaking of tinder Elo, this weekend i only have plans about picking up a chair which will probably be Saturday and a foid is coming over Sunday evening, but if you'd like I can try to do tinder thing before that depending on when she's coming over
Sure, we can do the Tinder elo experiment. What day would you like to do it? It's so I'm prepared and ready for it. Also, what is your face care routine? I'm trying to keep my youthful glow as I'm impressed by your selfies. We can speak over it in DM if you want for the date and time for the galaxy elo experiment along with face skin care routine.

• +1
you rly got ask me that? ofc im not gonna dox you son

#1 would never do that to you

or anybody that is but esp you

and youre a mod id get banned

• Love it
Sure, we can do the Tinder elo experiment. What day would you like to do it? It's so I'm prepared and ready for it. Also, what is your face care routine? I'm trying to keep my youthful glow as I'm impressed by your selfies. We can speak over it in DM if you want for the date and time for the galaxy elo experiment along with face skin care routine.
Yeah, let's take it over DM, also it's 4:30 here so I might try to get a few hours of sleep and then we can plan out when we do it

• Love it
  • +1