Nitanium Palatal Expander

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
There is inbuilt pre-programmed force application of 350g in 3 mm increments and is therefore self limiting. However slight adjustments can still be made by the operator to either constrict or add further expansion into the appliance

A 15-year-old girl with a repaired cleft lip and palate presented with moderate skeletal class III malocclusion. The patients profile was concave. The lower lip was prominent and the lips were competent. Vertical facial proportions were normal and there were no significant asymmetries. A full complement of permanent teeth was present except left upper canine. Peg-shaped lateral incisor in the first quadrant, class I molar relation with reverse overjet and overbite and bilateral posterior crossbite with constricted maxillary arch.
After 3-4 months of expansion treatment, we were able to achieve of 4 mm increase in intermolar width, 2 mm increase in intercanine width, and 4 mm increase in interpremolar width. The appliance was left in place as a retainer for 3 months, in the duration of time fixed appliance treatment was started for aligning of both the arches
In conclusion this is a poor man's version of homeoblock
@nelson @Golden Glass @wagbox @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The palate expander is good cheap and can be adjusted to add more expansion and force
the expensive thing is usually not the screw/device itself but rather the attachment to your pallate. any tips?

Is this better than MSE?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
@StuffedFrog

did some research this seems pretty legit.

here is how to apply to pallate, im going to buy one

Just dental expansion .... are you sure you want that?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
@StuffedFrog

I need to understand how to add a shit ton of grams to it so I can walk around with 20 pounds in my mouth and become a giga mogger
Just dental expansion .... are you sure you want that?
Did you even look into it
@StuffedFrog

Make sure to put the item in your freezer it won't work without it a good 30 minutes should do

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I need to understand how to add a shit ton of grams to it so I can walk around with 20 pounds in my mouth and become a giga mogger

Make sure to put the item in your freezer it won't work without it a good 30 minutes should do
Even if it would only make a real difference in growing patients

if its not involves an implant to the palate its trash if ur over 15

nobody lmao i just said it its trash if ur over 15 thats it
You can adjust the appliance grams to what extent I don't know but I would imagine olde people would turn this up

Who says I'm not 15
QONVIyz

Soon we will see selfies of kids on child seats in mommy's car while she's just getting some milk from the supermarket

"my premolar needs to be removed by the doctor, will it influence my psl until the 2nd comes through?"

You can adjust the appliance grams to what extent I don't know but I would imagine olde people would turn this up
if ur over 15 your your right and left maxilla nearly fuse together and its harder to move
this device will only widen your arch

View attachment 298718
Soon we will see selfies of kids on child seats in mommy's car while she's just getting some milk from the supermarket

"my premolar needs to be removed by the doctor, will it influence my psl until the 2nd comes through?"
My Ascension is near brother I won't forget you

Legit mse ?

Why the freezer?

Alone ?
I don't need a doctor ?
It comes with instructions and you are fully capable of doing this on your own
Why the freezer?
Nitanium Palatal Expander 2 Appliance’s action is the result of transition temperature and shape memory. Warmth within the patient’s mouth activates movement in the thermal nickel titanium energy wire toward the appliance’s pre-programmed shape. This produces the desired expansion in unison with tooth movement.

Nitanium Palatal Expander 2 Appliance’s action is the result of transition temperature and shape memory. Warmth within the patient’s mouth activates movement in the thermal nickel titanium energy wire toward the appliance’s pre-programmed shape. This produces the desired expansion in unison with tooth movement.
For everyone to see this

For everyone to see this
Can it fuck your teeth ?

For everyone to see this
what about lower jaw? and have u done it and gotten results?