No copes left

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I found this page through mewing, Mike Mew and I also saw some bimax results from here after googling. I said to himself that it looks quite good and convincing, not like plastic surgery, over which there is still a stigma for most people.
The problem is that as I spent more time here I realized all my flaws, what can or cant be corrrect by surgery and how much effort, time and money it costs just to look average, which is something that 50% of the worlds people have received for free since they were 12 years old.

Dont get me wrong, Im still happy that thanks to this site I discovered that I have sleep apnea and that something can be done with it, only in my case its still over until there would be something to reducing nasal base, adjustments to cranial development or at least something that mimics real bone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
I found this page through mewing, Mike Mew and I also saw some bimax results from here after googling. I said to himself that it looks quite good and convincing, not like plastic surgery, over which there is still a stigma for most people.
The problem is that as I spent more time here I realized all my flaws, what can or cant be corrrect by surgery and how much effort, time and money it costs just to look average, which is something that 50% of the worlds people have received for free since they were 12 years old.

Dont get me wrong, Im still happy that thanks to this site I discovered that I have sleep apnea and that something can be done with it, only in my case its still over until there would be something to reducing nasal base, adjustments to cranial development or at least something that mimics real bone.
I hate mewing such a delusional shit

You have 160 days on this site. FFS you should know that roping is the only option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

The nostrils can be narrowed. What else is wrong with your face? PM me pics if you like I'll tell you if its over or not, what you can get done to save yourself if its at all possible for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4430
Cooltext365893218001951

The nostrils can be narrowed. What else is wrong with your face? PM me pics if you like I'll tell you if its over or not, what you can get done to save yourself if its at all possible for you.
this can tell you everything
my xray
janca_martin_05112019_131754-jpg.541344

• Love it
my xray

This guy ascended from a worst side profile than you. As much recession but with more downward growth than you (compare his lips to yours, his are way more downward facing from a steeper mandibular plane).

A5b83f0e572c3fa3b2e5b548dffe29ad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5912
This guy ascended from a worst side profile than you. As much recession but with more downward growth than you (compare his lips to yours, his are way more downward facing from a steeper mandibular plane).

View attachment 747472
I know, I made thread about him, but did you saw his front? Below average still, when you have a long midface, caused by long nose there is nothing you can do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4797
my xray
You don't have downward growth , your Just mandible is just giga small . Its weird how this profile looks forward and recessed at the same time. Giant midface

I know, I made thread about him, but did you saw his front? Below average still, when you have a long midface, caused by long nose there is nothing you can do.

Could you link me the thread you made about him and link his front photo? I didn't see that but would like to.

how much effort, time and money it costs just to look average, which is something that 50% of the worlds people have received for free since they were 12 years old.
sounds brutal.
BUT, you need ferivcation if this is actually true or not from outsiders with looks knowledge. Because it's really hard to assess oneself objectively.

• Love it
sounds brutal.
BUT, you need ferivcation if this is actually true or not from outsiders with looks knowledge. Because it's really hard to assess oneself objectively.
I have a half of year on this site, I know what can be done and what cant be done, plus I have pretty convincing feedback from my real life in 20 years

• Love it
his front after bimax
rf1mcwg-png.577801
jgvhigb-jpg.577810

Those are both after, the left isn't a before pic? And were there any before pics?

That long nose hurts him yes, but he could still look decent with well design custom zygo implants, probably reach a 7.5/10 (normie standards not PSL).

his front after bimax
rf1mcwg-png.577801
jgvhigb-jpg.577810
Wtf his midface is almost two times longer than mine and I feel like a shit with my midface
With this photo you proved to me that midface is indeed genetic sińce i have much shorter midface yet more downward growth than this guy. From the other site my genetic midface was supposed to be compact since I am mezo/brachy, all in my family have compact midface and I have it until i didn't start mouthbreathing.

Last edited:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I have a half of year on this site, I know what can be done and what cant be done, plus I have pretty convincing feedback from my real life in 20 years
What you could consider, depending on your money levels. to be really sure. Is buying a facial report, like qoves dude sells. he will measure your face in plenty ways.

Those are both after, the left isn't a before pic? And were there any before pics?

That long nose hurts him yes, but he could still look decent with well design custom zygo implants, probably reach a 7.5/10 (normie standards not PSL).
as far as I know, probably no
proof the second is after
kqj0jhi-jpg.577811

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4797
Same dude. I am so downward grown and recessed I legit need MSE + MSDO, then BIMAX with CCW and Genio later. And that still wouldn't fix the long midface and bug eyes. Fuck me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4797