No Facial Hair for Ethnics is Death

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
This might be water to some but majority really believe facial hair is anti female gaze etc etc. This is only the case for non ethnic looking men (White or not white). Most ethnic guys are dark colored anyway. No facial hair makes them look like an angry birds character even if they have bones.

Now you might say I am reaching but in these examples morrone and salludon descend without short beard or stubble. A minimum of stubble is necessary to hide the ethnic halo.

IMG 5351

IMG 5350

What do you guys think? Prove me wrong if you think otherwise.

Oh and forgot to mention, no hair for bug eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 23558 and mogger10
I mean salludon looks better without a beard…

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 23558 and deadmanwalking
Ethnics need a forest beard to hide their subhuman facial bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 24410 and 2 others
Ethnics need a forest beard to hide their subhuman facial bones.
Depends on how subhuman of course, you won't achieve anything if you are sub 5 anyway but in most cases ethnic guys descend drastically without any facial hair. Forest beard is incel by itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
why the fuck does salludon look so uncanny? there's something oddly unharmonious about him. he overdid all the implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yohiku420, Deleted member 23558 and deadmanwalking
why the fuck does salludon look so uncanny? there's something oddly unharmonious about him. he overdid all the implants
That’s true but with the short beard he frequently has it doesn’t look that way

i descend with beard

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, gribsufer1, House Lannister and 3 others
he looks uncanny because hes chad with an indo/paki phenotype. you arent used to seeing his likes thats all. when we saw white chads like pitt for the first time we thought the same thig, theres nothing that suggest salludon got surgery

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and deadmanwalking
he looks uncanny because hes chad with an indo/paki phenotype. you arent used to seeing his likes thats all. when we saw white chads like pitt for the first time we thought the same thig, theres nothing that suggest salludon got surgery
Indeed, clean shaven Northern Indid or Iranid Paki will always look like an angry birds character. Still Chad in Mumbai, but HTN or (maybe) MTN in The Netherlands.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Not just for ethnic, for everyone except Jason Statham

Nvm I was talking about baldness. Forget this comment, don't read it

Yeah, its too late.

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
It’s quite the opposite really. Most ethnics will just look like terrorist oldcels in the minds of (most) young girls nowadays (unfortunate fact). I look so much better with my longish hair and clean shaven face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Not just for ethnic, for everyone except Jason Statham

Nvm I was talking about baldness. Forget this comment, don't read it

Yeah, its too late.
IMG 5148

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
It’s quite the opposite really. Most ethnics will just look like terrorist oldcels in the minds of (most) young girls nowadays (unfortunate fact). I look so much better with my longish hair and clean shaven face
You said it yourself, jihad beard. Short beard is maximum otherwise you end up as a terrorist or a frauding chinless gook. I‘d rather be clean shaven than jihad as well.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
5-7 day stubble

• Woah
You mean for Arabs & Indians
Definitely not the case for Latinos, Asians, or arguably Blacks

• +1
  • +1
Very short stubble (as long as it's dark and grows properly) worked the best for me in terms of matches.

99% of fertile women hate bushy beards.

Clean shaven only ever looks good on a person of any ethnicity if their facial bones are perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, yohiku420 and deadmanwalking
You mean for Arabs & Indians
Definitely not the case for Latinos, Asians, or arguably Blacks
Yeah MENA and Meds like BULL. Med recognize Med.

Clean shave only looks good if you look like Salludon otherwise stubble is best. If you're severely recessed then medium length styled beard. 99% of ethnics here have facial hair right @SecularIslamist ? Weak lower 3rd = beardfraud

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and deadmanwalking
Clean shave only looks good if you look like Salludon otherwise stubble is best. If you're severely recessed then medium length styled beard. 99% of ethnics here have facial hair right @SecularIslamist ? Weak lower 3rd = beardfraud
IMG 5667
IMG 5668
IMG 5350

I don’t think even in his case he looks good with both. Dom Bull with short beard or stubble, droopy piñata without.

• +1
He looks good with both but he can look good clean shaven whereas 99% of ethnics don't look good because of weak lower 3rd and bad features/skin color.
Well, I guess only a female could answer this question. But overall yes ethnics need any facial hair they can get (no soy beards)

Well, I guess only a female could answer this question. But overall yes ethnics need any facial hair they can get (no soy beards)
I prefer clean shaven even though I'm recessed and have big nose but recently I'm homelessmaxxing with big beard and hair

I agree but if I beard fraud then I look like a terrorist. Even medium length. Clean shaven helps you age fraud too.

I'm usually stubblemaxxed but not enough to hide my jaw.

• +1
I prefer clean shaven even though I'm recessed and have big nose but recently I'm homelessmaxxing with big beard and hair
Over