No fear. Sport for real man

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
''Each year, 2 of us die. What kind of person does job like this? Not a normal man for sure.''

This thread is dedicated to man who risk their lifes to chase their ''stupid'' dreams. While they could go easy way, they went hard way. Some of they made their dreams come true. Some of them died trying... Would you have courage to be like them?

''If one day the speed kills me don’t be sad because i will have died smiling.'' - Poul Walker RIP.

Sometimes, it gets really brootal, not just for a driver...

''6:58 only that driver who couldnt save his friend knows true sadness ''

''Nothing or all. Remember that. Being in the middle is not something that you shoudl be happy about.

@6ft5manlet What you think about this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
no motorcycle for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and PenileFacialSurgery
mom and son enjoying picnic in utah
Respect Niki Lauda. RIP to this true man. You would quit while he was fighting.

''Each year, 2 of us die. What kind of person does job like this? Not a normal man for sure.''

This thread is dedicated to man who risk their lifes to chase their ''stupid'' dreams. While they could go easy way, they went hard way. Some of they made their dreams come true. Some of them died trying... Would you have courage to be like them?

''If one day the speed kills me don’t be sad because i will have died smiling.'' - Poul Walker RIP.

Sometimes, it gets really brootal, not just for a driver...

''6:58 only that driver who couldnt save his friend knows true sadness ''

''Nothing or all. Remember that. Being in the middle is not something that you shoudl be happy about.
View attachment 226167

View attachment 226185

@6ft5manlet What you think about this thread?

This is true.
Motorsports = most dangerous sports
Danger = high T
Racing drivers = high T low inhib fearless warriors

But dont quote Paul Walker, he wasn't even a true racing driver and he died because he was speeding in a place in which he shouldn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This is true.
Motorsports = most dangerous sports
Danger = high T
Racing drivers = high T low inhib fearless warriors

But dont quote Paul Walker, he wasn't even a true racing driver and he died because he was speeding in a place in which he shouldn't have.
Yes but he loved not just racing but cars, speed general. Its more about that.

Jfl at dying in hands of a machine
legit low iq no matter how much test you inject

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Ritalincel
Youre simple low ambition man with no dreams. Closer you are to death, more you feal alive.

That means everything that endangers you is low IQ, which may be somehow right in a part of the statement but then again human senses, emotions and passions go far beyond that. A racing driver is in the same level as a football player, boxer or rugbier in that matter (even though his area is far more dangerous, each one of those sports have their death occurences). To take it further into other more complicated topics, that's like saying that being an astronaut is low IQ.

• +1
That means everything that endangers you is low IQ, which may be somehow right in a part of the statement but then again human senses, emotions and passions go far beyond that. A racing driver is in the same level as a football player, boxer or rugbier in that matter (even though his area is far more dangerous, each one of those sports have their death occurences). To take it further into other more complicated topics, that's like saying that being an astronaut is low IQ.
it's not about the risk. it's about the risk and the reward of the situation bro. f1 is just competing and burning gas. an astronaut studies the endeavors of outer space for a good for mankind.
it's all risk vs reward, just like our ancestors hunted 2.5 meter mamooths with bare spears. risk and reward. f1 just burning gas.

it's not about the risk. it's about the risk and the reward of the situation bro. f1 is just competing and burning gas. an astronaut studies the endeavors of outer space for a good for mankind.
it's all risk vs reward.
Racing drivers earn millions of dollars and love what they're doing, both things are motivations for them. For example, Michael Schumacher has a net worth of 800 million USD peak. Richest NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon topped at almost 300 million USD in career earnings if I'm not wrong.
Nowadays racing isn't as dangerous as it was before (specially before around the 70s-80s, even though deaths occur even today and used to be frequent until a little after the 2000s). Take in consideration that drivers from the past like most of the ones in OP's main post came from war eras, they didn't truly give a fuck about living that much. Nazi Germany financed speed records and had the best single seat monocoque pre-F1 drivers back then. Racing has always been seen as an accomplishment in terms of engineering and such. So lowering it's importance to "it's just going fast and putting yourself in risk" is a pretty much ignorant thing to say imo.

• +1
Racing drivers earn millions of dollars and love what they're doing, both things are motivations for them. For example, Michael Schumacher has a net worth of 800 million USD peak. Richest NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon topped at almost 300 million USD in career earnings if I'm not wrong.
Nowadays racing isn't as dangerous as it was before (specially before around the 70s-80s, even though deaths occur even today and used to be frequent until a little after the 2000s). Take in consideration that drivers from the past like most of the ones in OP's main post came from war eras, they didn't truly give a fuck about living that much. Nazi Germany financed speed records and had the best monocoque pre-F1 drivers back then. Racing has always been seen as an accomplishment in terms of engineering and such. So lowering it's importance to "it's just going fast and putting yourself in risk" is a pretty much ignorant thing to say imo.
i get your point tbh but in general bro. look at the average racing fan lmao. drone races are better imo

it's all risk vs reward, just like our ancestors hunted 2.5 meter mamooths with bare spears. risk and reward. f1 just burning gas.
Never driven a car fast Yeah? You never will know what does it mean being close to the death. You will never feel as much enjoyment from JUST BEING ALIVE if you ever was close to death. Then you race again. You get used to speed and you want more and more and more. Its like a drug. Lap after lap after lap. Senna said that once he was driving in monaco he was in diffrent dimension. He was beyond his consciousness. Someone like you wont understand. Biggest reward is chasing your dreams. Do you think that Singera Sing becouse of money? No they dont but for you its just money, reward is what you see.
i get your point tbh but in general bro. look at the average racing fan lmao. drone races are better imo
Drone Racing Wtf.

The average racing fan is as ignorant as the average-anything fan, because that's how masses work. But if you look deep into the sport and it's competitions I can ensure you'll find more high IQ people in F1/NASCAR/Indycar than in Football, Tennis, Ice Hockey, or whatever else.

• +1
Never driven a car fast Yeah? You never will know what does it mean being close to the death. You will never feel as much enjoyment from JUST BEING ALIVE if you ever was close to death. Then you race again. You get used to speed and you want more and more and more. Its like a drug. Lap after lap after lap. Senna said that once he was driving in monaco he was in diffrent dimension. He was beyond his consciousness. Someone like you wont understand. Biggest reward is chasing your dreams. Do you think that Singera Sing becouse of money? No they dont but for you its just money, reward is what you see.
jfl just be near death theory
legit dude this is mass mentality that hyper reality causes you dont even know how to drive u mother fucker
drivin is your pipe dream

This my favorite video on YouTube

Skip to 0:25 and wait for it.:love::love::love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and Pietrosiek
This my favorite video on YouTube

Skip to 0:25 and wait for it.:love::love::love:

jfl just be near death theory
legit dude this is mass mentality that hyper reality causes you dont even know how to drive u mother fucker
drivin is your pipe dream
What is your dream dude? Are your dreams just animalistic needs?

• Love it
Reactions: Nrrr15