No one likes me

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
No one likes me not even in this site not my school nor when I meet. Anew person I can immediately tell they don't like me no gl girls like me either also Karthik Ik you see this so fuck you dravidjsn nigga no hate to Indians tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, InnerVoid and Autismcel
yeah i don't like how incoherent your sentences are

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, barettrealrx and gookstar
No one likes me not even in this site not my school nor when I meet. Anew person I can immediately tell they don't like me no gl girls like me either also Karthik Ik you see this so fuck you dravidjsn nigga no hate to Indians tho
if u are ostracized by normies AND cels, might be time to consider the dreadful possibility that it is infact unironically ur personality that is the issue

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

same tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Water

• WTF
if u are ostracized by normies AND cels, might be time to consider the dreadful possibility that it is infact unironically ur personality that is the issue
I will microdose lsd andtake benzos mstphetamines

I like you. :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, barettrealrx and gookstar
When I see a full paragraph it’s automatically DNRD

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and barettrealrx
Same man you just gotta not give a fuck what people think

• Love it