No one takes me seriously

frendly

frendly

👁
I don’t know why I hate being alive, everyday I wake up and I just wish I didn’t exist. Why did my parents make me? I hate them for making me. I hate everything about myself and no matter what I do I will always be subhuman. It gets harder and harder to cope with how subhuman I am. Everyone makes fun of me. I remember telling my friend that I was going to blow my brains out and he just laughed. I will wait until I get rhino and fillers but I feel like even after these surgeries I still won’t be satisfied. I will still hate myself and these insecurities that have built up with still continue to take over me. I have no one to talk to, I have no one that truly cares for me. I will forever be alone, women pretend to like me and then ghost me, I get mogged by everyone I meet. I just don’t know if I can take it anymore. Gonna go for a long walk tomorrow. Need to cry for a while and let it all out.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, LooksOrDeath, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 2 others
the only one who backs you in this life is yourself, you are way too insecure and it shows to everyone. Stop being insecure then people will take you seriously, but you still can't be relying on other people to care about you because in the long run you love yourself or you fail.

• +1
Reactions: frendly and Yliaster
Teenage autism

• +1
Reactions: frendly