No such thing as freakishly tall, retard. + eviscerating other manlet copes

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Look at this 6'10" mogger.

Muh muh "if you're that tall, you'll probably be a deformed nigga" :soy:
Muh muh "if you're that tall, you'll probably have a comical frame" :soy:
Muh muh "if you're that tall, you can't be athletic due to joint issues" :soy:

Meanwhile 6'10" moggers are typically better looking facially, have wider frames and are either basketball or volleyball maxxing. JFL at those manlet copes.

You typically don't see a Chad below 5'7" and 3/4", right? (i.e. Cillian Murphy and Tom Cruise). It's the same way up. Taller people are usually not just smarter, but also better looking facially, have wider frames and are more athletic.

In my school, there are numerous moggers 6'3" and above (no, this isn't just me being an overestimating manlet faggot, my school just has a lot of D1 athletes because it's a popular school).

Guess what?

The tallest black and the tallest white dude in my school both are Chadlite and Tyronelite, have good frames and are both star athletes. :ROFLMAO:

Also, every 6'3" and above kid has a normal face, normal frame and no joint problems. They're also mostly above average facially wide framed htns that play basektball, football or volleyball

JFL if you didn't grow like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, looksmaxxed, Richard_Hungwell and 10 others
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
manlet cUnt
@manlet cUnt @M@Manlet44 @M@manletbish @
manletcel
@manletcel @@ManletFF @
MANLETprettyBOY
@MANLETprettyBOY @@conormcmogger @
Roping Subhuman
@Roping Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Looks234
Pls stop the ropefuel :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
dnrd

Sylvester Stallone Cannes 2019

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, ballskin, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
:lul:Did not

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Look at this 6'10" mogger.

Muh muh "if you're that tall, you'll probably be a deformed nigga" :soy:
Muh muh "if you're that tall, you'll probably have a comical frame" :soy:
Muh muh "if you're that tall, you can't be athletic due to joint issues" :soy:

Meanwhile 6'10" moggers are typically better looking facially, have wider frames and are either basketball or volleyball maxxing. JFL at those manlet copes.

You typically don't see a Chad below 5'7" and 3/4", right? (i.e. Cillian Murphy and Tom Cruise). It's the same way up. Taller people are usually not just smarter, but also better looking facially, have wider frames and are more athletic.

In my school, there are numerous moggers 6'3" and above (no, this isn't just me being an overestimating manlet faggot, my school just has a lot of D1 athletes because it's a popular school).

Guess what?

The tallest black and the tallest white dude in my school both are Chadlite and Tyronelite, have good frames and are both star athletes. :ROFLMAO:

Also, every 6'3" and above kid has a normal face, normal frame and no joint problems. They're also mostly above average facially wide framed htns that play basektball, football or volleyball

JFL if you didn't grow like this

View attachment 1660442

dnrd, send me ur location

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
this has been a "meme" since like june 2021
so happy im 5ft 9! even tho four girls in my gym are taller than me at least im the same height as stallone. yippie!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Richard_Hungwell, Looks234 and 2 others
A 6'5 freak hasn't developed crippling osteoporosis after puberty yet who knew!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
Height is a cope. Just don't be ugly and 5'6. A 5'8 chad mogs a 6'5 lanklet. Obviously if you're going to be 5'4 then no face will save you. You can call me a manlet coper (I'm a 6'0 manlet) but this the reality. Also, people tend overestimate the height difference between 6'1 and 5'10 when in reality there's barely any difference.

Attachments

• manlets.png
    manlets.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Lol. I mean, there is. You're in school so I'm assuming you don't have alot of life experience. Real world is different.

1. Tall men have more health problems and live shorter lives
2. Tall men have awkward dating lives and, yes, guys do get denied for being "too tall". Imagine not being able to kiss your spouse without kneeling, spoon, or not being able to have passionate sex in certain positions :soy:.
3. Tall men have to consume more food to to have a healthy BMI. This means more money is coming out of your pocket, more time spent consuming food, more time sleeping/being less productive, more time working out.
4. Being too tall can be isolating. Speaks for itself.
5. Being tall only halos you if you're attractive. You're cherry picking dudes who're obviously goodlooking but most tall dudes aren't. Being a giant doesn't mean shit if you look like an ogre.

Ideal height varies by country and ethnicity. My rule for height is don't be more than 2.5 inches below average but don't be more than 6 inches above average. Ideal is around 2-6 inches inches above average. Anything more is cope. The point of height is that you stand out from other men, not just for the sake of being "tall". You start to visibly stand out from other men at around 2 inches above average.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917, Richard_Hungwell, BearBoy and 3 others
his face is nothing special though

The biggest cope is that tall guys are all ugly faced ogres.

Most 6ft+ guys have normal development unless they have acromegaly or smthing

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
The biggest cope is that tall guys are all ugly faced ogres.

Most 6ft+ guys have normal development unless they have acromegaly or smthing
That's exactly what I said. Why did you not +1 this thread? Did you misread?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Aren't you 5'7 yourself?
Are you trying to suicide?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and wollet2
Nuke this shit planet