no such thing such as first date for me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
first date is always the only date. girls are alwasy repulsed the moment they see me and they just dont wanna see me again, even if i mog them. fuck this game.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and the BULL
have u tried ugly girls yet?

How do you get them onto the first date without them seeing you first? Do you date shizo-bitches through discord?

How do you get them onto the first date without them seeing you first? Do you date shizo-bitches through discord?
3888297 1705269269978
apparently he looks even worse than this irl

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
tinder mostly

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
If you guys have explicitly discussed that you’re going to fuck beforehand then there’s no point going on a date

tinder mostly
You must be either frauding or legit autistic irl.

Because getting them onto the date is the hard part, if they agreed to meet up they are already 90% mentally committed to sleep with you.

just spam a pic where im 15+% bf theory
You were already lean there buddy boyo. If you took a Pic in that same lighting you would look same. You Just learnt how to use lighting to highlight zygos

If you guys have explicitly discussed that you’re going to fuck beforehand then there’s no point going on a date
if i do that i get unmatched or the girl gets pissed

mlf3 + plexy + superorbitals + infas + bimax + rhino would ascend to htn, too bad its expensive as fuck
too bad its gonna look uncanny too

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
mlf3 + plexy + superorbitals + infas + bimax + rhino would ascend to htn, too bad its expensive as fuck
He would look like a freak After all those procedures

• +1
You were already lean there buddy boyo. If you took a Pic in that same lighting you would look same. You Just learnt how to use lighting to highlight zygos
i lost 15 kg lol.

He would look like a freak After all those procedures
aio for mlf3, superorbrital + infas then bimax + rhino after swelling

You must be either frauding or legit autistic irl.

Because getting them onto the date is the hard part, if they agreed to meet up they are already 90% mentally committed to sleep with you.
i fraud a bit but they arent mentally commited even before meeting me. they always go for cofee

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
i fraud a bit but they arent mentally commited even before meeting me. they always go for cofee
why are you going on coffee dates? That‘s gay as shit.

You go for a quick walk in the park, a bar or straight to one of your places, with prior stated intend to sleep with each other, everything else is romance movie cope and doesn‘t work in 2024.

if i do that i get unmatched or the girl gets pissed
If she wants to go on a date first and won’t just fuck it means she’s not that attracted to you, that’s why you don’t waste your time with dates

• +1
why are you going on coffee dates? That‘s gay as shit.
they never want anything else. "wanna meet?" "sure lets go for coffee tehehe"

You go for a quick walk in the park, a bar or straight to one of your places, with prior stated intend to sleep with each other, everything else is romance movie cope and doesn‘t work in 2024.
they dont want it man. they just want an emotional tampon

If she wants to go on a date first and won’t just fuck it means she’s not that attracted to you, that’s why you don’t waste your time with dates
they are never attracted to me and im tired of this shit.