RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Mainly ethnics saying this bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Michael Myers, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
Its an ideal pheno for mass appeal if the hair is dirty blonde and the skin isn’t too pale.
Basically like Chris hemsworth, brad Pitt etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Boxingfan, Deleted member 19469 and 10 others
Ngl i got shit Pheno Bcuz its not fully nordic god like Pitt and not fully med bhai like Gandhi either

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 9670, fras and 3 others
Ngl i got shit Pheno Bcuz its not fully nordic god like Pitt and not fully med bhai like Gandhi either
Nah that's my pheno

Ur Pitt pheno but just not as good looking

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: fras and Deleted
Ur Pitt pheno but just not as good looking
sad the basketball diaries GIF

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I wish i had dirty blonde and blue eyes like leo

The blonde hair part is true

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 9670 and RODEBLUR
I wish I had blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and zeke714
dark hair and blue eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, quakociaptockh, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Its dirty blonde/golden blonde hair for when you've matured, but light blonde or plat blonde when you are a kind or in your teenager years mog.

For instance this mogs for being a kid and in your teenager years:

Enx8PehXEAEVv0b

and this is better when youre older:

Shutterstock 168400895

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and RODEBLUR
Dark hair plus blue eyes is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, samm735, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
I’d kill myself if I wake up tomorrow with brown eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 13476
Blue eyes looks good when combined with jet black hair, otherwise... yeah, blonde hair looks like shit, dark brown and jet black mog

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 756
Blue eyes looks good when combined with jet black hair, otherwise... yeah, blonde hair looks like shit, dark brown and jet black mog
*blue eyes look

Dark brown hair, tan skin, light green eyes mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It really is a failo, I can't believe how many times I've heard women say blonde or ginger hair is unattractive

hair color doesn’t matter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Every white person with brown eyes wishes they had blue eyes and the only hair color that is actually somewhat hard to fraud nowadays IS blonde hair, meanwhile anyone who is blonde can easily change to any natural hair color and not have it look uncanny.

The biggest chads in the world are this pheno, really surprised at the amount of people who are agreeing with this thread. I suppose it's because its a striking pheno so when you see someone who is ugly with blonde hair / blue eyes they really stick out like a sore thumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 756
Every white person with brown eyes wishes they had blue eyes and the only hair color that is actually somewhat hard to fraud nowadays IS blonde hair, meanwhile anyone who is blonde can easily change to any natural hair color and not have it look uncanny.

The biggest chads in the world are this pheno, really surprised at the amount of people who are agreeing with this thread. I suppose it's because its a striking pheno so when you see someone who is ugly with blonde hair / blue eyes they really stick out like a sore thumb.
CD54A0AC 2A6A 4F34 8819 C1B180E9495C

If I had blonde hair and blue eyes, I would off myself

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What a dumb comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 756

Are you insane? It has been proven before that dark hair is a masculine trait lol

Dark blue eyes don't even appear in the night, for looks they are not really a hailo

Bright blue eyes combine with jet black hair, period, because of the contrast of the two, when they are combined with a pale skin and blonde hair the person looks "too white", there's no contrast, the person appearance is just boring

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Are you insane? It has been proven before that dark hair is a masculine trait lol

Dark blue eyes don't even appear in the night, for looks they are not really a hailo

Bright blue eyes combine with jet black hair, period, because of the contrast of the two, when they are combined with a pale skin and blonde hair the person looks "too white", there's no contrast, the person appearance is just boring
*the person's appearance

Blue eyes are more sensitive to the light and i don't like blond hair.

I m happy with my dark brown eyes and black hair.

Blue eyes are more sensitive to the light and i don't like blond hair.

I m happy with my dark brown eyes and black hair.
That sounds like cope tho

Mainly ethnics saying this bullshit
This is true. I don't want to look like an albino alien. I also don't like blonde hair blue eyed women either.

Nope, you aren't. I'm white.
''Nope, you aren't. I'm white.''

doesn't elaborate on either claim

just end it already deformed chink creature

nobody is buying this kungpao chicken you are trying to sell me

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
Of course you are.
How can you say that even ironically LMFAO

That nigga is like 3/4 chink, legit has the exact same colouring and features other than an epicanthic fold and thinks he's the shit lmfao

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
He is literally 3/4 Mexican and thinks he has the right to judge everyone
I'm literally 0/4 Mexican you blobfish pheno hapa creature.

Of course you're buddying up with @Wallenberg, the both of you are ugly neglected chinks that wish they were white. Neither of you are. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
''Nope, you aren't. I'm white.''

doesn't elaborate on either claim

just end it already deformed chink creature

nobody is buying this kungpao chicken you are trying to sell me
Repeating fictitious memes doesn't make you any less ethnic. You should get rid of your inferiority complex. Being ethnic is OK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756