No wonder @Mogger was a girl

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
932D5EDA 00C1 455C BF1A E59F00EF858C

From this post onwards, I started suspecting it was either a faggot or a foid. It was the latter.

Reminder that @knajjd, @Master, @Sergeant, @Lorsss, @Dude420, @BigBiceps and @Pendejo should ban users solely based on their T levels

This forum has become gay as fuck and very effeminate ever since my brothers from Lookism got banned or left

I may leave soon too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Kingkellz, Vitruvian and 6 others
Is their proof she was a foid ?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and hebbewem
he is larping as girl

• WTF
Reactions: Enlil
Is their proof she was a foid ?
Have no clue, but the account is banned for a reason and such reason was provided as being a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
View attachment 254434

From this post onwards, I started suspecting it was either a faggot or a foid. It was the latter.

Reminder that @knajjd, @Master, @Sergeant, @Lorsss, @Dude420, @BigBiceps and @Pendejo should ban users solely based on their T levels

This forum has become gay as fuck and very effeminate ever since my brothers from Lookism got banned or left

I may leave soon too
How do u know @Mogger is a female?

Exposing fags since day one. Mirin you gigamogger.

Reminder that @knajjd,
should ban users solely based on their T levels

>Ban users based on T levels
>Knajjd

I dont know man, but my head just wont wrap around this one

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery and Jagged0
View attachment 254434

I may leave soon too
i've banned him myself. that was not a female.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Damn, so he's a faggot? Even worse brother. What the fuck has happened with this forum? It used to be badboy. Also why is @Goblin banned?
He is banned because I want him to be banned. Stop asking questions.

He is banned because I want him to be banned. Stop asking questions.
Shut the fuck up, you autistic molerat. You have no power in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, fakemeta. and Deleted member 3902
@BrettyBoy already confirmed this was an alt, not a female. Seemed feminine/low T to me too though

ok but whose alt was he?

@BrettyBoy already confirmed this was an alt, not a female. Seemed feminine/low T to me too though
I knew he was an alt from the moment he joined, he’s a friend of mine but I didn’t snitch on him but saw that he was banned so asked a mod the reason he got banned and reason was for been an alt. I saw it coming, sad shit, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans and LookistWorld
I knew he was an alt from the moment he joined, he’s a friend of mine but I didn’t snitch on him but saw that he was banned so asked a mod the reason he got banned and reason was for been an alt. I saw it coming, sad shit, man.
Who tf was him doe? Some randy?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
the total testosterone level of every single mod combined doesn't even breach 500ng/dl.

it's truly over for the shekel loving kikes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and stuckneworleans
I knew it wasn't a female, my detector doesnt lie to me

Wasnt it Zesto by any chance. I remember Mogger told for what he been banned on .co and there was creating rival sites so it could be him considering he runs few sites.

Wasnt it Zesto by any chance. I remember Mogger told for what he been banned on .co and there was creating rival sites so it could be him considering he runs few sites.
No. It was @TryingToLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and stuckneworleans