Nobody here is "above" normies

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The only reason you don't act like a typical normie is because you are unwanted by them. Unless you're autistic, then you will act like a prototypical normie as soon as you ascend. When you start to look better, normies will actually start conversations with you and you will start to assimilate into their culture. Women will also give you chances to fuck/date them and you will contort your beliefs to fit their expectations.

I've been "friends" with so many people on here and chatted on discord for hours and as soon as they got a becky-ish girlfriend, they deleted their accounts and proceeded to roast and block me like the incel I am.

That's all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763, Gaia262 and 31 others
im autistic

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17997
Incels will abandon their celibate brothers the second they get laid, such is the case with us starving dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Central Cee, Yerico7 and 11 others
based. Everyone who rots here and has had no GF is sub 3/10. I am personally 0.8/10 unironically. I believe that one's PSL is to be assessed by the amount of interaction with women in their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, alriodai, AscendingHero and 5 others
Its just an egotistical cope to think we are above normies. Much like academics cope with their "iq" even though nobody gives a fuck about their iq. I have humbled myself to an autistic ethnic, there are millions like me im not special. Normies have their faults and are retarded in some ways in my opinion, but I am also a retard and have failed at so much. If you are objective then you realise just because you are black pilled and have more knowledge, it doesn't mean anything.
based. Everyone who rots here and has had no GF is sub 3/10. I am personally 0.8/10 unironically. I believe that one's PSL is to be assessed by the amount of interaction with women in their lives
Ok this is completely retarded women do not date low tier men. Just world fallacy honestly to even say this.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Warlow, klamus and 8 others
arvid and amnesia are still here

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
arvid and amnesia are still here
Because they're Chads and get tons of dopamine on here from fitting the ratios worshipped on this site. I mean someone who is ltn/normie/htn and gets a gf or even a friend group.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
failed normie

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, needjawsurgery, Preoximerianas and 4 others
neither of them has real life tho. Amnesia is friendless and has practically only his brother and arvid is no slayer.
@ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia

True tbh

Normies live happier lives, although delusional

true true but I am actually better than normies though :feelsez:

If you mean with normie 5psl white guys with large social circle, gf or occasionaly slays, play teamsports, party on weekends, social media presence and vacations together, then yes. They mog the absolute shit out of most here including myself

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, TrestIsBest and 5 others
Most normies are ugly as sin, the only way you truly ascend is when you get over your cucked mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Lots of above average looking people here

Some people’s brains are just wired different.It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest and fuckedupmanlet
Most normies are ugly as sin, the only way you truly ascend is when you get over your cucked mindset.
@Pakicel where tf does this delusion come from? Young normies have girlfriends and hit the gym. Average middle class white guy is literally 5 PSL.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 3 others
Lots of above average looking people here

Some people’s brains are just wired different.It is what it is
Incorrect. They just fraud hard af. They look like aspies in unfrauded candids.

@Pakicel where tf does this delusion come from? Young normies have girlfriends and hit the gym. Average middle class white guy is literally 5 PSL.
lmao You really either need to get more life experience, to get outside more often, or your mentality is just fucked beyond disbelief. Average middle class white guy is literally just that, average. All that matters is whether or not you act on IOIs or not and don't have super high standards. I must be "above-average" then because I have hooked up with 3 stacy-lite JBs since September. I'll be honest though, I mog majority of the people in my area facially. Doesn't really matter anyways because I literally see looks theory debunked on a daily basis.

It is what it is though, believe what you want.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife, TrestIsBest and 7 others
No shit genius, my dream is to be a normie one day

Also JFL @ thinking a user named "Pakicel" would have an objective view of reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Sigmamale and 5 others
If you mean with normie 5psl white guys with large social circle, gf or occasionaly slays, play teamsports, party on weekends, social media presence and vacations together
Describes me perfectly haha except i dont do teamsports but boardsports, just came home from surfing w a friend on vacation :p

Describes me perfectly haha except i dont do teamsports but boardsports, just came home from surfing w a friend on vacation :p
When's the last time you had sex bro? Your fans need to know!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Sigmamale and AscendingHero
Well, be realistic. Would you waste your time with incels who cry about women all day if you have normie-friends who talk about success and money?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and tyronelite
Brutal ..

I’m amazed we still haven’t crossed paths yet :feelskek:

I disagree entirely, normal people are flippant and boring

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Because you are tall and gl, everything in life gets handed to dudes like you from the start... meanwhile for me everything is and has always been pain in the ass because my jawbones are fucked

I wish I had palate expanders and facebow as a teenager instead of bastard braces. I would never had any problems and would be lying in bed with my cute gf right now in a 5 star hotel in dubai not knowing shit about what a maxilla even is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Sigmamale, Deleted and 2 others
IDK man. These guys seriously underrate the average guy. When you say word normie, they imagine a bunch of STEMcel outcasts who are balding, overweight with indian pheno. Young guys who are decent looking have no issues with women. But I guess these guys have never had proper social circle and if they did, it probably consisted mostly of below average looking dudes.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lmao and Deleted member 7725
Because you are tall and gl, everything in life gets handed to dudes like you from the start... meanwhile for me everything is and has always been pain in the ass because my jawbones are fucked

I wish I had palate expanders and facebow as a teenager instead of bastard braces. I would never had any problems and would be lying in bed with my cute gf right now in a 5 star hotel in dubai not knowing shit about what a maxilla even is
Dude. Arvid is not exceptional in his social circle. He is basically the typical above average looking young white guy from his country. This is what life is like for most of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Also JFL @ thinking a user named "Pakicel" would have an objective view of reality
You think most of the users here have an objective view of reality? Some of them legit think surgeries can turn an ugly dude with indian tech support phenotype into a male model JFL. I give a lot more practical advice than most people here who just tell every dude to just get lots of surgeries that would not make any difference in how women perceive them.

Last edited:
  • +1
The only reason you don't act like a typical normie is because you are unwanted by them. Unless you're autistic, then you will act like a prototypical normie as soon as you ascend. When you start to look better, normies will actually start conversations with you and you will start to assimilate into their culture. Women will also give you chances to fuck/date them and you will contort your beliefs to fit their expectations.

I've been "friends" with so many people on here and chatted on discord for hours and as soon as they got a becky-ish girlfriend, they deleted their accounts and proceeded to roast and block me like the incel I am.

That's all.
That's why i say im not even a normie

Well, be realistic. Would you waste your time with incels who cry about women all day if you have normie-friends who talk about success and money?
JFL if you think normies talk about success and money. Literal autism.

Normies talk about girls, drugs, and parties.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
JFL if you think normies talk about success and money. Literal autism.

Normies talk about girls, drugs, and parties.
Yes, normies are all drug junkies and don’t do anything except fucking and party. You are smart and i am dumb and i need your wisdom more than i need air.

• +1
Dude. Arvid is not exceptional in his social circle. He is basically the typical above average looking young white guy from his country. This is what life is like for most of them.
Average htn-chadlite yes. You don't have to tell me, I played teamsports from early on full of guys like this I was part of them. Arvid is chad though in looks package

Yes, normies are all drug junkies and don’t do anything except fucking and party. You are smart and i am dumb and i need your wisdom more than i need air.
JFL if you think 16-25 year olds are talking about starting businesses like some sort of mastermind group. You've 100% never had a friend group and probably have autism.

The entire group chats are about parties, who fucked who, drugs, and girls' nudes.

• +1
Reactions: User49, Lmao, Sigmamale and 2 others
Average htn-chadlite yes. You don't have to tell me, I played teamsports from early on full of guys like this I was part of them. Arvid is chad though in looks package
Most people here have made up this narrative that the average normie is an ugly dude who is betabuxxing some landwhate. Maybe that applies to some low SMV due with no options but if you talk about the average guy i.e. 6 ft, white with good pheno and average facial development, they are far from incel. If you are 6/10 IRL, your dating success is 100% down to other factors. And I do not mean 6/10 by this site's standards because most here tend to overrate dudes with good bones and extreme features and underrate soft features, pheno and colouring. It' s why they call dudes like vinnie hacker ugly when he has far more appeal than some dravidian with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 7725, rand anon and 1 other person
IDK man. These guys seriously underrate the average guy. When you say word normie, they imagine a bunch of STEMcel outcasts who are balding, overweight with indian pheno. Young guys who are decent looking have no issues with women. But I guess these guys have never had proper social circle and if they did, it probably consisted mostly of below average looking dudes.
"Normies" on .me:

Main qimg 608b73c70f5b30e161ae233b06a7f17f lq
Euan bruce miscarriage 636x390 0

vs the average guys I see on campus:

9594506866 8b68bdd25d b
4fa8a3c06599d2db48a578321d4391e0  grunge hairstyles young mens hairstyles
967dcbacbbf6e88366e5a6ba6cffbed2
Download 1
Bfbf97ae9771fda517764ea34b342a39

These guys are completely average, but if they posted frauded af pics squinting with their cheeks sucked like everyone here does would be rated anywhere from 4.5-5.5 PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
JFL if you think 16-25 year olds are talking about starting businesses like some sort of mastermind group. You've 100% never had a friend group and probably have autism.

The entire group chats are about parties, who fucked who, drugs, and girls' nudes.
normies do make money through scamming , drugs and stuff. but they do it alone usually

Who hurt you? 😂

Most people here have made up this narrative that the average normie is an ugly dude who is betabuxxing some landwhate. But that is far from the truth. If you are 6/10 IRL, your dating success is 100% down to other factors. And I do not mean 6/10 by this site's standards because most here tend to overrate dudes with good bones and extreme features and underrate soft features, pheno and colouring. It' s why they call dudes like vinnie hacker ugly when he has far more appeal than some dravidian with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes.
This is just common sense though. I wouldn't bother arguing about this with people here

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and sub5inchcel
Yeah. These guys look like redditors. They are at the absolute bottom of the sexual hierarchy. Obviously, they will struggle. It's not due to hypergamy. But even then. These guys can get women. They just won't be stacies. A lot dudes here aren't any better looking than them but have ridiculous standards relative to what they are bringing to the table.
vs the average guys I see on campus:

View attachment 1644776View attachment 1644777View attachment 1644778View attachment 1644779

These guys are completely average, but if they posted frauded pics like everyone here does would be rated anywhere from 4.5-5.5 PSL.
You are using good pics for them where they are softmaxxed etc. But yeah. These are average white guys. Dudes like this would not struggle at all unless they are aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7725
Nobody. You're out of touch with reality if you think any normie friend group talks about success and starting businesses.
Someone who knows „normies“ only from „group chats“ wants to tell me how society thinks 😂😂😂😂. Fuck off lil boy, you don’t know the world.

• +1
Someone who knows „normies“ only from „group chats“ wants to tell me how society thinks 😂😂😂😂. Fuck off lil boy, you don’t know the world.
What tf are you on about? Have you ever been in a friend group? You're in a group chat jfl.

You're out of touch with reality you fucking retard. muh normies talk about starting businesses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

What tf are you on about?
Your stupidness
Have you ever been in a friend group?
Unlike you, yes.

You're in a group chat jfl.
Illogical comment. Did i say, i am never in group chats? Weird.

You're out of touch with reality
Makes no sense, since I talk out of expirience, while you talk out of your weird fantasy
you fucking retard.
So emotional, do you want a tissue?
muh normies talk about starting businesses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
So you think, being success means investing in crypto? Ever heard of becoming a rapper, drug dealer or just buying a expensive car? Probably not, but hey, i am dumb and retarded and you are so smart and wise. Please tell me more about your intelligence and wisdom, because my expiriences are not worth anything. I shouldn’t believe them, since they are not reality. I should rather believe your crazy fantasy.

• Hmm...
Yea, youthful looking guys will usually slay regardless. "Normie" is a pretty universal term though, I would consider the average white teen a normie.

You think most of the users here have an objective view of reality? Some of them legit think surgeries can turn an ugly dude with indian tech support phenotype into a male model JFL. I give a lot more practical advice than most people here who just tell every dude to just get lots of surgeries that would not make any difference in how women perceive them.
My bad bro, just had to extert my lowinhib, hyper-NT nature on the low IQcel.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Your stupidness

Unlike you, yes.

Illogical comment. Did i say, i am never in group chats? Weird.

Makes no sense, since I talk out of expirience, while you talk out of your weird fantasy

So emotional, do you want a tissue?

So you think, being success means investing in crypto? Ever heard of becoming a rapper, drug dealer or just buying a expensive car? Probably not, but hey, i am dumb and retarded and you are so smart and wise. Please tell me more about your intelligence and wisdom, because my expiriences are not worth anything. I shouldn’t believe them, since they are not reality. I should rather believe your crazy fantasy about a society who only thinks about drugs and sex.
Low IQ moment. Just deny everything you said and change it brah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back