Nobody here is "above" normies

Reread my thread and learn what I mean by "normie". You keep dragging this on because you're a retard who doesn't know what "normie" means. Learn to quit when you're wrong.
Everyone here always refers to being NT and lowinhib when it comes to personality. Normie refers to looks level. You got the terms messed up.

Everyone here always refers to being NT and lowinhib when it comes to personality. Normie refers to looks level. You got the terms messed up.
Not at all. You're just a brainwashed autist who doesn't know shit outside of this site. Stop lecturing me on what "normie" means you fucking zoomer. "Normie" means personality everywhere:

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Not at all. You're just a brainwashed autist who doesn't know shit outside of this site. Stop lecturing me on what "normie" means you fucking zoomer. "Normie" means personality everywhere:

Nah, you're just too stupid to use the right slang on the right site.

Most normies are ugly as sin, the only way you truly ascend is when you get over your cucked mindset.
name checks out

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 7725
Qoves studio told me I was above average in facial values in some categories and that I had ideal values in all except one region yet I'm still getting viciously ignored by normies. Although that was pre mewing.

Nah, you're just too stupid to use the right slang on the right site.
You're too low IQ to understand the context of my post. Everyone else understood it except for your autistic ass.

You're too low IQ to understand the context of my post. Everyone else understood it except for your autistic ass.
You completely destroyed any credibility you had left with this thread. Almost everyone that replied thought you were stupid as fuck and clearly lack IRL experience.

Last edited:
You completely destroyed any credibility you had left with this thread. Almost everyone that replied thought you were stupid as fuck and clearly lack IRL experience.
LOL nah homie. Just you and your little teenage friends. You lack the IQ to read context. Idk why you keep replying you dumb fuck. Completely misunderstood my thread and still have the audacity to keep replying jfl :feelsuhh:.

LOL nah homie. Just you and your little teenage friends. You lack the IQ to read context. Idk why you keep replying you dumb fuck. Completely misunderstood my thread and still have the audacity to keep replying jfl :feelsuhh:.

Bro ,u change so fast:lul::lul:.

But i think u are better off this way

How old r u?
Pm me ,i know some heightmaxxing ways.

Can u give me ur telegram username?I want to add u ina heightmaxxing group.

Some guys have got 2-3 inches at the age of 25

If u get it,u can get to 5'6 then u can get 3-4 inches ll to 5'9 and 5'10 and then wear 2 inch lifts

I keep replying because it gives me dopamine spikes and you're an easy target to fuck with and outsmart tbh.

I have an obese chilean erasmus girl who orbits me in instagram DMs. I am literally above normies.

I keep replying because it gives me dopamine spikes and you're an easy target to fuck with and outsmart tbh.
You're not outsmarting shit. You literally didn't even understand my thread. Low IQ teenager.

You're not outsmarting shit. You literally didn't even understand my thread. Low IQ teenager.
I'm the highest IQ teenager on this site, you should be graced by my presence you peasant.

I'm the highest IQ teenager on this site, you should be graced by my presence you peasant.
lol no. I was making 6 figures when I was a teenager while you rot on this site like a loser.

lol no. I was making 6 figures when I was a teenager while you rot on this site like a loser.
You would've ascended by now and wouldn't have 12k+ posts on an incel forum. Your entire life is LDARing on discord as well. You not only have terrible reading comprehension skills, but on top of that you are a shitty LARPer.

I can do this all day, I deal with low IQ fags like you that have zero life experience on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4430
You would've ascended by now and wouldn't have 12k+ posts on an incel forum. Your entire life is LDARing on discord as well. You not only have terrible reading comprehension skills, but on top of that you are a shitty LARPer.

I can do this all day, I deal with low IQ fags like you that have zero life experience on a daily basis.
How does money ascend anyone?

I don't use discord lmfao. You're a dorky teenager telling a millionaire former D1 athlete he has zero life experience :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
lmao You are beyond retarded
I've already gotten 3 surgeries lmfao. Not sure what exactly you're insinuating? Just another dumb meme-ing zoomer.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
I've already gotten 3 surgeries lmfao. Not sure what exactly you're insinuating? Just another dumb meme-ing zoomer.
Yet you still actively post on an incel forum with 12k+ posts and you're on discord 24/7 :lul:. If you cannot figure out what I'm insinuating then you truly have a single digit IQ.

I'm done here.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yet you still actively post on an incel forum with 12k+ posts and you're on discord 24/7 :lul:. If you cannot figure out what I'm insinuating then you truly have a single digit IQ.

I'm done here.
I don't even have discord. What tf are you on about? Clueless teenager. You should've been done here yesterday when you got btfo'd by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back