Nobody here is "above" normies

I don’t know. I have a social circle with both guys and girls and have friends. That said, I still like forums like these. I feel like most people just float through the motions of life and don’t ever think about shit. People just take things for granted and do whatever the media and society as a whole tells them to do without ever really questioning it. I don’t think I’m above normies in any way, but I do feel like I’m different from them. I feel like I’m more honest and think about things more deeply than normies do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7725
No, just look at Amnesia. You are just a failed normie.

No, just look at Amnesia. You are just a failed normie.
Amnesia is a typical normie jfl. He worked as a bartender, tans and goes to the beach with friends, plays sports, goes to the gym, same normie opinions, etc. Literally just a typical right wing white dude. Nothing special. You're adding "special-ness" to him because he is Chad looking.

Amnesia is a typical normie jfl. He worked as a bartender, tans and goes to the beach with friends, plays sports, goes to the gym, same normie opinions, etc. Literally just a typical right wing white dude. Nothing special. You're adding "special-ness" to him because he is Chad looking.
But your whole argument was that "normies" who visit this site/disc eventually get a gf and then leave, and then proceed to say that @Amnesia is nothing special even though he slays prime women and is still a regular here :lul:.

Nice argumentative skills bud.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18159
But your whole argument was that "normies" who visit this site/disc eventually get a gf and then leave, and then proceed to say that @Amnesia is nothing special even though he slays prime women and is still a regular here :lul:.

He's an outlier who stayed here. Amnesia is a typical normie. Low IQ moment.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
Ah, normie worshipping. I am LTN in looks (4/10 if you will) but I know I'd rather be that than some cucked jestermaxxed normalfaggot cattle jfl I also have a better life than them. YOu think they live like kings when they really are not that well off, they're in worse positions just deluding themselves to think otherwise:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18159
I meant "normie" personality-wise, not looks. Low IQ moment with 0 ability to read between the lines.
Yet when I said ppl just need to get over there cucked mindset, you said I was "delusional" :feelsuhh:.

It's over for you bro, I can't even with these low IQcels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15004
Ah, normie worshipping. I am LTN in looks (4/10 if you will) but I know I'd rather be that than some cucked jestermaxxed normalfaggot cattle jfl I also have a better life than them. YOu think they live like kings when they really are not that well off, they're in worse positions just deluding themselves to think otherwise:ROFLMAO:
Coping hard af. As soon as you get a crumb of female attention you will confirm to whatever society tells you.
Yet when I said ppl just need to get over there cucked mindset, you said I was "delusional" :feelsuhh:.

I'm the low IQ one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
you will confirm to whatever society tells you.
*conform
Also not everyone is a weak-willed cuck with a paper-thin resolve like you. Cool it with the projection lmao not all of us are pathic soycuck simps:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, rand anon and Cope
I'm the low IQ one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Not necessarily legit low IQ but you have a very hard time keeping up with my points so maybe ;).

He's an outlier who stayed here. Amnesia is a typical normie. Low IQ moment.
JFL this cuck just edited his post after I outsmarted him :lul:. I never said he isn't a typical normie, and Amnesia has been on PSL forums pre-Looksmax.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and AscendingHero
Not necessarily legit low IQ but you have a very hard time keeping up with my points so maybe ;).

JFL this cuck just edited his post after I outsmarted him :lul:. I never said he isn't a typical normie, and Amnesia has been on PSL forums pre-Looksmax.
Your points make no sense. I didn't edit my post after you replied, I edited it before so an imbecile like you can understand it.

*conform
Also not everyone is a weak-willed cuck with a paper-thin resolve like you. Cool it with the projection lmao not all of us are pathic soycuck simps:ROFLMAO:
Wait until a girl makes eye contact with you and see how fast you become her little vitch.

He is obviously narc, has no friends, hasn't settled and doesn't want to despite having had many chances, hes pretty much a grown kid, and you are stoooooopid and understand nothing about people, shut up.

• +1
I didn't edit my post after you replied, I edited it before so an imbecile like you can understand it.
This is literally the post:
Cope said:
I meant "normie" personality-wise, not looks. Low IQ moment with 0 ability to read between the lines.

You really should log off bro, your brain can barely comprehend things rn :lul:.

But eh, you're getting boring. I think I'm done here.

@AscendingHero Witness how effortlessly I outsmarted this fag.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
He is obviously narc, has no friends, hasn't settled and doesn't want to despite having had many chances, hes pretty much a grown kid, and you are stoooooopid and understand nothing about people, shut up.
He's Chad. Look at Dicaprio, Gandy, and every other unmarried Chad.
This is literally the post:

You really should log off bro, your brain can barely comprehend things rn :lul:.

But eh, you're getting boring. I think I'm done here.

@AscendingHero Witness how effortlessly I outsmarted this fag.
Yep, all the dumb ass 14 year old "puberymaxxers" tagging each other. You didn't "outsmart" shit. Just because a CHAD stayed on this forum when he joined after already being a chad doesn't mean that 99% of people who ascend don't leave jfl. Retarded argument.

• JFL
It' s why they call dudes like vinnie hacker ugly when he has far more appeal than some dravidian with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes.
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yep, all the dumb ass 14 year old "puberymaxxers" tagging each other. You didn't "outsmart" shit. Just because a CHAD stayed on this forum when he joined after already being a chad doesn't mean that 99% of people who ascend don't leave jfl. Retarded argument.
That's why I said "truly" ascend. And I never said everyone who reaches Chad status leaves this forum, lrn2read or improve your reading comprehension skills or something.

I simply was just pointing out how you keep contradicting yourself every other post. And now apparently Amnesia is a CHAD now, even though you just stated:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I did outsmart you, am currently outsmarting, and always will.

• +1
No offence bro. What I said was relative. And I am speaking in general terms. So it doesn't mean every single girl will not like your pheno. I did see a lot of women liking dark-skinned guys back home and even here I see dravidians/tamils with gfs etc. But I guess this is through social circle and shit.

You won't be incel and can get a gf if you try. Most people can get something unless they are deformed. But I don't think you can slay without some kind of status or maybe exploiting a niche.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No offence bro. What I said was relative
ur good bro I pretty much agree
But I guess this is through social circle and shit.
I don't hve one and I'm not NT its over:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
You won't be incel and can get a gf if you try. Most people can get something unless they are deformed. But I don't think you can slay without some kind of status or maybe exploiting a niche.
yeah I don't think I'll be able to do that bro

I'm just planning on bleachmaxxing, and if nothing changes, I'll call it a day and get an arranged marriage:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's why I said "truly" ascend. And I never said everyone who reaches Chad status leaves this forum, lrn2read or improve your reading comprehension skills or something.

I simply was just pointing out how you keep contradicting yourself every other post. And now apparently Amnesia is a CHAD now, even though you just stated:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I did outsmart you, am currently outsmarting, and always will.
Buddy do you not understand a single thing I posted? Doesn't even sound like you're replying to my post. Sit down and actually read my posts and then reply. I have 0 clue what you're replying to.

When I say normie, I mean a normie PERSONALITY WISE. How many fucking times do I have to say it? Literally autism if you couldn't figure that out and think everyone on this thread is talking about normie looks JFL.

• JFL
Amnesia isn't a chad unfrauded dude.
ur good bro I pretty much agree

I don't hve one and I'm not NT its over:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

yeah I don't think I'll be able to do that bro

I'm just planning on bleachmaxxing, and if nothing changes, I'll call it a day and get an arranged marriage:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You should consider the risks before bleaching your skin. I heard it can fuck up your skin quality. I wouldn't take the fair skin obsessed indians here too seriously. There are women who like your pheno but these guys act like every single girl will pick the dude with lighter skin. I have seen so many examples of a girl choosing to date a dark-skinned guy over the light-skinned one. A lot these women tend to have north indian or pashtun phenos I guess.

You should consider the risks before bleaching your skin. I heard it can fuck up your skin quality. I wouldn't take the fair skin obsessed indians here too seriously. There are women who like your pheno but these guys act like every single girl will pick the dude with lighter skin. I have seen so many examples of a girl choosing to date a dark-skinned guy over the light-skinned one. A lot these women tend to have north indian or pashtun phenos I guess.
even if there are a few women who like my pheno, pretty sure they won't look past my 5'3 manletism:feelswah::feelswah:

even if there are a few women who like my pheno, pretty sure they won't look past my 5'3 manletism:feelswah::feelswah:
Height is a tough one. It will disadvantage you a lot. Have you thought of LL though? You could go from 5'3" to 5'6" range and then fraud to 5'8"-9".

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and rand anon
The only reason you don't act like a typical normie is because you are unwanted by them. Unless you're autistic, then you will act like a prototypical normie as soon as you ascend. When you start to look better, normies will actually start conversations with you and you will start to assimilate into their culture. Women will also give you chances to fuck/date them and you will contort your beliefs to fit their expectations.

I've been "friends" with so many people on here and chatted on discord for hours and as soon as they got a becky-ish girlfriend, they deleted their accounts and proceeded to roast and block me like the incel I am.

That's all.
I will never forsake you as my friend, looksoverall :Comfy:. Indeed, I feel it is THOU who hast not requited my pangs for brotherhood. :feelsbadman:

Are you LARPing? Because I don't think you are actually 5'3". Your skull is quite big and tall. I would assume you to be average height at least based on your face. Also, it is a very rare height for a young guy.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
When I say normie, I mean a normie PERSONALITY WISE. How many fucking times do I have to say it? Literally autism if you couldn't figure that out and think everyone on this thread is talking about normie looks JFL.
Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to repeat myself? My first post was all you had to do was overcome your cucked mindset. That's literally personality theory, being NT, not highinhib, etc.

Buddy do you not understand a single thing I posted? Doesn't even sound like you're replying to my post. Sit down and actually read my posts and then reply. I have 0 clue what you're replying to.
It would literally take the average IQed human 2 seconds to understand the points I'm making. JFL bro, I can't be asked to do this anymore.

I need to make a cognitivemaxxing thread ASAP to save poor low IQcels like this!

Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to repeat myself? My first post was all you had to do was overcome your cucked mindset. That's literally personality theory, being NT, not highinhib, etc.

It would literally take the average IQed human 2 seconds to understand the points I'm making. JFL bro, I can't be asked to do this anymore.

I need to make a cognitivemaxxing thread ASAP to save poor low IQcels like this!
No, your first post was that "Amnesia" somehow contradicts my theory because your low IQ inability to understand what I meant by "normie" and then thought that you would "outsmart" me with false absolutism. Keep making more copemaxxing threads you fucking clueless teenager.

Height is a tough one. It will disadvantage you a lot. Have you thought of LL though? You could go from 5'3" to 5'6" range and then fraud to 5'8"-9".
yeah, just scared of losing mobility after a few yrs, or worse, ending up in a wheelchair
Are you LARPing? Because I don't think you are actually 5'3". Your skull is quite big and tall. I would assume you to be average height at least based on your face. Also, it is a very rare height for a young guy.
lol, I wish I was bhai :feelsrope::feelsrope:

my mom's 5'1 and my dads 5'7. My paternal grandfather was 5ft though, so I prob got his height genes:feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No, your first post was that "Amnesia" somehow contradicts my theory because your low IQ inability to understand what I meant by "normie" and then thought that you would "outsmart" me with false absolutism. Keep making more copemaxxing threads you fucking clueless teenager.
Since you lack the brainpower to reread your own shitty thread, I will personally link you the post: https://looksmax.org/threads/nobody-here-is-above-normies.489083/post-8040703

And no you completely misinterpreted my post, like I said already I was just pointing how you keep contradicting yourself every other post. Very simple argument to understand.

inb4 another "low IQ moment" response.

Since you lack the brainpower to reread your own shitty thread, I will personally link you the post: https://looksmax.org/threads/nobody-here-is-above-normies.489083/post-8040703

And no you completely misinterpreted my post, like I said already I was just pointing how you keep contradicting yourself every other post. Very simple argument to understand.

inb4 another "low IQ moment" response.
Again, when I said "normie" I mean personality. You completely misinterpret my thread. You have 0 standing to reply to anything I say when you can't even understand what I mean by "normie". Gtfo out of here. Low IQ head ass boi.

• JFL
Again, when I said "normie" I mean personality. You completely misinterpret my thread. Gtfo out of here. Low IQ moment.
I didn't but keep telling yourself that.

Again, when I said "normie" I mean personality. You completely misinterpret my thread. You have 0 standing to reply to anything I say when you can't even understand what I mean by "normie". Gtfo out of here. Low IQ head ass boi.
Nice edit again

*yawn* I'm done here, best of luck to you I guess.

Last edited:
I didn't but keep telling yourself that.

Nice edit again

*yawn* I'm done here, best of luck to you I guess.
You clearly did. Normie = personality you fucking imbecile.

Ok? I edited my post right after posting it to make it more clear for your dumbass to read.

If you mean with normie 5psl white guys with large social circle, gf or occasionaly slays, play teamsports, party on weekends, social media presence and vacations together, then yes. They mog the absolute shit out of most here including myself
Youre describing like a Male populaation of less than 1%

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Well not at All. He Could LL to 5'6 and thats it.

I agree that ppl here hate normies just because they know how to have fun doesn't mean they inevitably redditors and most of the times it's the opposite and they actually have a lot of hobbies, hit the gym and more erudite while users here just rooting in their basement thinking they somehow intellectually superior these ''plebs''.

I personally have been in a bunch of relationships and very NT at uni and can confirm everything, however my radical self-consciousness and nervousness doesn't allow me to build a strong long-term relationship with anyone and I completely tired of hanging out, so I became kind of aspie lately and don't talk to anyone on purpose and became redditor myself lol

You clearly did. Normie = personality you fucking imbecile.

Ok? I edited my post right after posting it to make it more clear for your dumbass to read.
Can you read child? I said I'm done.

Reread everything I said in this thread and take your time. I was just pointing out that you kept contradicting yourself, it's that simple. I never once alluded that I didn't know what you meant. You got confused because I was referring to my very first post in your shitty thread. Which I don't know how you did, should've been very obvious. But don't worry, cognitivemaxxing thread is incoming soon for you bro! You'll finally learn how to read!

• +1
Can you read child? I said I'm done.

Reread everything I said in this thread and take your time. I was just pointing out that you kept contradicting yourself, it's that simple. I never once alluded that I didn't know what you meant. You got confused because I was referring to my very first post in your shitty thread. Which I don't know how you did, should've been very obvious. But don't worry, cognitivemaxxing thread is incoming soon for you bro! You'll finally learn how to read!
LOL. Just copy everything I said in your own post. Don't ever call me a child when you're 14. You don't even know what I meant by normie and now making shit up so you don't feel like an idiot.

@Cope and @LooksOverAll

y'all rn

Chills bro, why the fighting?

• So Sad
No normie has the mind of that Amnesia. He looks NT on the surface I guess.

LOL. Just copy everything I said in your own post. Don't ever call me a child when you're 14. You don't even know what I meant by normie and now making shit up so you don't feel like an idiot.
Ok bro, but just actually reread my posts. You'll realize how you messed up if you just take your time.

@Cope and @LooksOverAll

y'all rn
View attachment 1645136
Chills bro, why the fighting?
Sorry bro :cry:, I shouldn't have carried it on for this long. I just wanted to help the poor guy, but my lowinhib meanness kicked in.

• +1
Ok bro, but just actually reread my posts. You'll realize how you messed up if you just take your time.

Sorry bro :cry:, I shouldn't have carried it on for this long. I just wanted to help the poor guy, but my lowinhib meanness kicked in.
Reread my thread and learn what I mean by "normie". You keep dragging this on because you're a retard who doesn't know what "normie" means. Learn to quit when you're wrong.
No normie has the mind of that Amnesia. He looks NT on the surface I guess.
Yes they do. There's a reason Fight Club and American Psycho are normie classics. Every guy thinks they are some special snowflake hiding their emotions from the public when everyone is the same.

Reread my thread and learn what I mean by "normie". You keep dragging this on because you're a retard who doesn't know what "normie" means. Learn to quit when you're wrong.

Yes they do. There's a reason Fight Club and American Psycho are normie classics. Every guy thinks they are some special snowflake hiding their emotions from the public when everyone is the same.
Fight club and american psycho are classics but the guy who like them are only semi NT especially the ones who know about "sigma" and have American Psycho as their favorite movie. Real NT guys who play sports, go gym, smoke, drink, party, and fuck have never heard of Fight club and American Psycho.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Fight club and american psycho are classics but the guy who like them are only semi NT especially the ones who know about "sigma" and have American Psycho as their favorite movie. Real NT guys who play sports, go gym, smoke, drink, party, and fuck have never heard of Fight club and American Psycho.
Amnesia does all that stuff. NT guys have all seen those movies, they just don't relate to them since they aren't ugly incel losers and actually live like Brad Pitt in that movie.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back