Nobody will approach and talk to you if you are sub 8

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
It is so fucking over for my non-NT normie face.
Fucking foids always have hundreds of orbiterd and friends no matter where they go and chads too but as a sub 8, people will not care to include you into conversations or invite you to places.
I couldn't cope with this today where a stacy lite/HTB talked to every fag at group therapy except for me and didn't even great me or say bye.
Blackpill rage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20848, ALP and 4 others
Fucking foids always have hundreds of orbiterd and friends no matter where they go and chads too but as a sub 8, people will not care to include you into conversations or invite you to places.
I couldn't cope with this today where a stacy lite/HTB talked to every fag at group therapy except for me and didn't even great me or say bye.
Blackpill rage.
dm face

:feelswhy:

Last edited:
Blackpill rage.
I've been approached IRL before sure not often maybe 1-2 times every month it's very infrequently. I'm also a manlet so I get approached a lot less than someone with the same face that's taller.

Maybe you just don't go out enough or really are fucked facially but tbh you don't need to be above 8 that's just cope.

Story of my life man. No one ever initiates conversation with me, no one has ever tried to be friends with me. They just look at my face and think, "nah". It's like IRL tinder, one look at my face and they dismiss me as a human being. Left swipe.

• So Sad
Reactions: Adonis
Story of my life man. No one ever initiates conversation with me, no one has ever tried to be friends with me. They just look at my face and think, "nah". It's like IRL tinder, one look at my face and they dismiss me as a human being. Left swipe.
Yeah fr bro, had the same experiences and its fucking impossible to keep a positive mind when you are treated like shit.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
even men? its probably not just ur face but also heavy autism

ill be 8/10 in four months already 6/10 and have IOIs everywhere due to my height and the fact that most indians dont take care of themselvs

ill be 8/10 in four months already 6/10 and have IOIs everywhere due to my height and the fact that most indians dont take care of themselvs
You ain't no 6 and there is no surgery for your pheno.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You ain't no 6 and there is no surgery for your pheno.
indo aryan pheno mogs u and i mog u thats y u get no attention keep coping

Absolute bullshit. Women have approached and talked to me and I'm htn. Irl it's like 5-6/10

indo aryan pheno mogs u and i mog u thats y u get no attention keep coping
"Muuuh we are original indo aryan chads.
Hitler said aryan masterrace.
Jai hind"
A6p2ZNgZ 700w 0

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
even men? its probably not just ur face but also heavy autism

I'm ok with talking to guys, but I can't progress the friendship properly. My self esteem/confidence is fucked from childhood abuse and neglect

• +1
>I couldn't cope with this today where a stacy lite/HTB talked to every fag at group therapy except for me and didn't even great me or say bye.

Yeah she talked to every subhumans in the group except you because you're the subhuman among the subhumans...

Or maybe because you have a scary and autistic way of being, can't know :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
>I couldn't cope with this today where a stacy lite/HTB talked to every fag at group therapy except for me and didn't even great me or say bye.

Yeah she talked to every subhumans in the group except you because you're the subhuman among the subhumans...

Or maybe because you have a scary and autistic way of being, can't know :lul:
Nah lookswise I am above the other dudes because they are fat or balding and don't take care of themselves.

Yeah I basically never smile or say hello until others do it to me and thats probably why people don't like me.

Man ur experience is very valid. But I'm a sub5 giga non-nt looking and non-nt personality and i have some friends but making friends doesn't depend on looks as much as socializing with foids. Ugly fags have friends i see that all the time. Yea you won't be in the group with the cool kids but u get along with the nerds and geeks and bookworms. I don't jestermaxx and as i said some nerds may come to ask u or talk about anything randomly sometimes/rarely.
And I'm broke too and don't have anything flashy in my life whatsoever, I'm an aspie who waste his time on aspie thing and non-nt hobbies if u can call them that.

Good luck

• +1
Cope even ltns get approaxhed. You just need 1 halo

Nah lookswise I am above the other dudes because they are fat or balding and don't take care of themselves.

Yeah I basically never smile or say hello until others do it to me and thats probably why people don't like me.
autism.org fr

• So Sad
Man ur experience is very valid. But I'm a sub5 giga non-nt looking and non-nt personality and i have some friends but making friends doesn't depend on looks as much as socializing with foids. Ugly fags have friends i see that all the time. Yea you won't be in the group with the cool kids but u get along with the nerds and geeks and bookworms. I don't jestermaxx and as i said some nerds may come to ask u or talk about anything randomly sometimes/rarely.
And I'm broke too and don't have anything flashy in my life whatsoever, I'm an aspie who waste his time on aspie thing and non-nt hobbies if u can call them that.

Good luck

Bro I couldn't even get in with the nerds and geeks at school, I have no idea what I did wrong. I even have nerdy hobbies. Fucking cunts.

After school though I went straight into work, and there aren't any people my age there, just old guys. That fucked me up too. It's been like that for the last 7 years. That combined with an already tough, lonely childhood has messed me up real bad. I appreciate your post bro, thanks for the advice. I'm trying to get better. I'm gonna hopefully start a new job soon where I can meet new people. But getting past the interviews being non-NT might fuck up my chances. I'll try my best though

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786 and Bakin donuts 🍩
Bro I couldn't even get in with the nerds and geeks at school, I have no idea what I did wrong. I even have nerdy hobbies. Fucking cunts.

After school though I went straight into work, and there aren't any people my age there, just old guys. That fucked me up too. It's been like that for the last 7 years. That combined with an already tough, lonely childhood has messed me up real bad. I appreciate your post bro, thanks for the advice. I'm trying to get better. I'm gonna hopefully start a new job soon where I can meet new people. But getting past the interviews being non-NT might fuck up my chances. I'll try my best though
Yup try to change things up like getting a new job as u said, or joining a gym(which i never did)
And if u want u can drop ur discord and we can chat and get to know each other.

I hope it gets better, life is very hard for non-nt individuals...

• +1
I'm ok with talking to guys, but I can't progress the friendship properly. My self esteem/confidence is fucked from childhood abuse and neglect

secret to talking with guys is just grab their dicks bro, be dickpilled like me its how i built my friendships and gay orgy meet up group

thats how u know ur autistic ur thinking about this girl because she didnt talk to you, ropemax asap

are u short?

secret to talking with guys is just grab their dicks bro, be dickpilled like me its how i built my friendships and gay orgy meet up group

thats how u know ur autistic ur thinking about this girl because she didnt talk to you, ropemax asap
Look doesnt matter 03019