nofap isn't really cope

Mio

Mio

Master
nofap combined with lower inhib/cortisol could get you horny enough to cold approach foids or if you're evilmaxxed rape them tbh

my sex drive was definitely higher on it but atm it's useless since im ugly asf, i'll do it again in about a year when i've gotten to sub 15% bf with decent hair and muscles alongside ashwagandha tbh

Why do u retards keep casually talking about raping as if it's such an easy and desirable alternative?? You'll almost certainly get caught and go to prison and get raped there instead of raping, holy shit how low iq are you to think that raping is ever a good idea

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32094, Mio and 1 other person
Why do u retards keep casually talking about raping as if it's such an easy and desirable alternative?? You'll almost certainly get caught and go to prison and get raped there instead of raping, holy shit how low iq are you to think that raping is ever a good idea
rapemaxxing always works and you will never get caught, please refrain from posting disinformation sirs.

15932 arm clothes crossed arms fact fact check glasses hand smile smug soyjak stubble text var

i said if you were evilmaxxed nigga obviously i don't fw rape

Even if you prison atleast you will have got laid

rapemaxxing always works and you will never get caught, please refrain from posting disinformation sirs.
You'll absolutely get caught with all the technological advancement and means that authorities will have to get to you dumbass. Especially if you're ugly the foid you raped won't rest until you're caught, the more she presses on it the harder they'll look for you.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7