Nofap works

NekotronXD

NekotronXD

Abominable product of racemixxing >w<
Some of you guys claim NoFap is cope. I disagree. When you do semen retention, you also preserve and build up sexual energy inside of you. This sexual energy can be either transmuted (like turn the sexual energy into productive energy) or it can be used to attract women. Women are attracted to men with a lot of pent up sexual energy because they can sense it with their psychic women powers. Even a 5'2" balding Bangladeshi janitor with horrific facial deformities can attract a horde of stacies if he practices nofap long enough. It's because women use their psychic powers to select for a mate who hasn't touched their dick in a while. We're all gonna make it. Just do no fap bros

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Some of you guys claim NoFap is cope. I disagree. When you do semen retention, you also preserve and build up sexual energy inside of you. This sexual energy can be either transmuted (like turn the sexual energy into productive energy) or it can be used to attract women. Women are attracted to men with a lot of pent up sexual energy because they can sense it with their psychic women powers. Even a 5'2" balding Bangladeshi janitor with horrific facial deformities can attract a horde of stacies if he practices nofap long enough. It's because women use their psychic powers to select for a mate who hasn't touched their dick in a while. We're all gonna make it. Just do no fap bros
When I tried nofap, I noticed that I notice more girls when I walk, and even if they're like LTN or less , I get turned on and want to talk to them. It's like you have this sudden drive to approach a girl and be in her company. in my experience nofap makes you feel more motivated and happy as well