Non Chads and non rich ppl live extremely boring lives (deathly suifuel)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
The average man does what everyone is doing: going to the school, going to university and getting a degree. 22 years of his life studying something that might not make him successful unless he is very smart and preffers to skip social and dating life in order to get a good job where he can compete with other average middle class people like him. If he was rich he would land a job no matter the GPA he had in college, he would start to buy houses and open bussinesses with the knowledge university gave him and escape the rat race early. Also if the rich man failed by some reason, he would have unlimited amount of time to fix it (money=time) and support from his family. The rich man even if he was average looking would go to parties and travel around the world for free meeting new people and opportunities to make money.

While rich Chads would be having fun in their yatchs fucking with an unlimited amount of girls that might not be rich, the average man who studied and end up wageslaving would never experience this: he starts with 0 status and no woman wants him unless he's very good looking. Also people who are very busy don't develop social skills and as we know men have to learn how to talk with women and if you haven't experienced enough social life it's also over. We live in a game where we are mostly NPC's and only few people are living as main characters with all the privileges they want from society. And this is not even the worst case, imagine the reality for poor and ugly people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Tallooksmaxxer, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
The so called main characters are NPCs though. If I had their opportunities and resources I would use them more intelligently.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Enough with the modern pleasures

Humans are supposed to live on their farms and pastures

While occasionally hiking into the woods and rivers for a kill

@Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and BrahminBoss
Enough with the modern pleasures

Humans are supposed to live on their farms and pastures

While occasionally hiking into the woods and rivers for a kill

@Beastimmung
I'd feel more alive traveling around the world seeing the beautiful nature from my yacht with hot bitches than seeing the same nature from a hut in the woods with a girl I'm sure to get tired of jfl

• +1
Reactions: john2
I'd feel more alive traveling around the world seeing the beautiful nature from my yacht with hot bitches than seeing the same nature from a hut in the woods with a girl I'm sure to get tired of jfl
Keep fantasizing Jack

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Keep fantasizing Jack
You're the one fantasizing about living in the forest thinking you'll enjoy waking up with bug bites and having to fend off wild animals while you struggle to stay healthy, rather not.

You guys are finished!!

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You're the one fantasizing about living in the forest thinking you'll enjoy waking up with bug bites and having to fend off wild animals while you struggle to stay healthy, rather not.
You will NEVER own a yacht. You will NEVER bang a Stacy

You will NEVER own a yacht. You will NEVER bang a Stacy
I have banged a stacy JF fucking L and I was blessed with generational wealth and my family DOES own a yacht, sorry I'm not living a sad miserable average life, I know it's hard to cope with people being better than you.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, thereallegend, Klasik01 and 1 other person
this is the thought that is boggling my mind for couple of years.
rich/gl people live this life in a whole different dimension

I have banged a stacy JF fucking L and I was blessed with generational wealth and my family DOES own a yacht, sorry I'm not living a sad miserable average life, I know it's hard to cope with people being better than you.
Proved my point, there's no way you can bang a Stacy earning min wage and not looking like Chad itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lukkas
@averagejoe is back

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas