Non-ejaculatory orgasms = MDMA

zenflix

zenflix

Iron
Finally got my first non-ejaculatory orgasm last night after 3 months of intense training. It is MAGICAL. Feels like MDMA but without side effects!

Ejaculatory orgasm is only to make babies. This orgasm is not the REAL male orgasm guys!

Our dick is there to be used wisely ==> learn to get non-ejaculatory orgasms. This orgasm leads to the same effect as taking MDMA, Ectasy and the effect stays the entire day. And you can get multiple/unlimited orgasms.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Debetro, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Non-ejaculatory orgasm?
Sounds promising 🤔....please elaboate some more

ive ejaculated without orgasm which letz my erection going

• JFL
Reactions: Gmogger
ive ejaculated without orgasm which letz my erection going
ejaculating without orgasm is different from getting orgasm without ejaculation. It requires lot of training and you get a natural drug produced inside you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Finally got my first non-ejaculatory orgasm last night after 3 months of intense training. It is MAGICAL. Feels like MDMA but without side effects!

Ejaculatory orgasm is only to make babies. This orgasm is not the REAL male orgasm guys!

Our dick is there to be used wisely ==> learn to get non-ejaculatory orgasms. This orgasm leads to the same effect as taking MDMA, Ectasy and the effect stays the entire day. And you can get multiple/unlimited orgasms.
but you have to piss it out right? or you can really just not cum?

ermmmm ith november though

It is especially gay when you didn't experienced the real male orgasm. Gays like milk ;)
what are you talking about?

Have you ever had sex talking about orgasm by your hand you weirdo?

Then what you stick dildos up your ass or sumn?

what are you talking about?

Have you ever had sex talking about orgasm by your hand you weirdo?

Then what you stick dildos up your ass or sumn?
LOL you are talking to a face rated 9.25/10 by @garoupilled_ . And you think I have your age? lol almost 30.

Dildos? wtf you talking abt. Here is how it is done:

LOL you are talking to a face rated 9.25/10 by @garoupilled_ . And you think I have your age? lol almost 30.

Dildos? wtf you talking abt. Here is how it is done:

OMMGG N-NO WAY GAROUPILLED RATED YOU 9.25 O-OMGGG!!!!

Like i give two fucks about you and that nigga, you telling me that like you’re gonna out it in your resume retard.

I’m not watching that bullshit you gay ass old pig

OMMGG N-NO WAY GAROUPILLED RATED YOU 9.25 O-OMGGG!!!!

Like i give two fucks about you and that nigga, you telling me that like you’re gonna out it in your resume retard.

I’m not watching that bullshit you gay ass old pig
Not sure what's your problem but okay I am not here to get into an argument. Not my age anymore. Think what you want and insult me if that makes you feel better. Love you :heart:

Not sure what's your problem but okay I am not here to get into an argument. Not my age anymore. Think what you want and insult me if that makes you feel better. Love you :heart:
Love you too❤️
who cares big deal GIF by Togetherness