Non white Chad can only have niche appeal

D

Deleted member 16194

Mumbai Hog

Tagging Tyrones

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Zer0/∞ @Tyronecell @TyroneIncoming @Ritalincel @KayJayTooHot @bloated @FEIEAZY @heboonics @baby orc @Ermab4 @he dont
@day after day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19766 and 9 others
@
he dont
@he dont
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: hmmmm

Water
at least he's honest and not delusional

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 19766, ElBastardo and 6 others
True tbh. Someone like Broderick Hunter could slay in the Americas and Europe but would be largely ignored in East Asia

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend, 5footsix56 and 1 other person
True tbh. Someone like Broderick Hunter could slay in the Americas and Europe but would be largely ignored in East Asia
Niche matters more when you are not good looking.

Good looking people are their own race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, stamaster21, helpmegod and 2 others
You're crazy, Broderick Hunter would slay in SK/Japan

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, currylightskin, klip11 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
How does it feel to be Somali? Can you get white girls?
I'm fine with it and my body count is almost entirely white women.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I'm fine with it and my body count is almost entirely white women.
Do you live in Minnesota? I ask because it has a high somali population.

And I thought white women only liked western blacks? What are their psl ratings and do you cold approach?

Do you live in Minnesota? I ask because it has a high somali population.

And I thought white women only liked western blacks? What are their psl ratings and do you cold approach?
No I'm east coast. I meme on it a bit that women don't like Somalis, to a degree it's true we have very big failo in perceptions compared to Jamaicans for example. I don't fit that stereotypical captian philips look people think all Somalis look like so I do well. Tbh that guy was uniquely ugly and would be considered very ugly among Somalis, he might've singlehandedly ruined Somali SMV in the west.
I have 7 slays, 6 were white women. All were in shape and at least average looking, I lost my virginity to a 100lbs 5'3 HQNP 16 year old redhead 15 minutes after meeting her, I remember typing the thread on lookism right after I left lol.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Only light brown can fuck all race bitches. You see white bitches hating on their own men and leaving them, meanwhile light brown men get all kinds of bitches like Ramirez for example.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17872 and the BULL
I've been rated HTN/Changlite on here but yet I'm virgin.

Only light brown can fuck all race bitches. You see white bitches hating on their own men and leaving them, meanwhile light brown men get all kinds of bitches like Ramirez for example.
There's only 1 light Brown non european man Who made It to stardom throughout the whole history, wonderful example

There's only 1 light Brown non european man Who made It to stardom throughout the whole history, wonderful example
I know it’s like finding a unicorn type of shit innit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and the BULL
I've been rated HTN/Changlite on here but yet I'm virgin.
If you are an actual HTN Asian then it's entirely your fault if your a virgin. HTN of any race even indian should not be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
If you are an actual HTN Asian then it's entirely your fault if your a virgin. HTN of any race even indian should not be incel
I'm at least not KHHV, only V.

I have 7 slays, 6 were white women. All were in shape and at least average looking, I lost my virginity to a 100lbs 5'3 HQNP 16 year old redhead 15 minutes after meeting her, I remember typing the thread on lookism right after I left lol.
Cold approach?

Who, Meeks? Sessue? Zyzz?! :lul:

Cold approach?
the white girls were all from online dating. Online dating and social circle are the only two ways for me tbh. Online dating is easiest

the white girls were all from online dating. Online dating and social circle are the only two ways for me tbh. Online dating is easiest
Are you a Tyrone?

Austin Dunham is 5.5 PSL max. Not a tyrone at all jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElBastardo, the BULL, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
just be ethnic

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Lol its all bullshit. ASians only like white because of passport. Thats why they are even ready to marry 70 years old dude.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Atleast this nigga ain't coping 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and thereallegend
So in the photo you were 170 pounds instead of 220 pounds?
No, in that photo I'm 220 pounds. But back when I got bitches I was 170

Tagging Tyrones

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Zer0/∞ @Tyronecell @TyroneIncoming @Ritalincel @KayJayTooHot @bloated @FEIEAZY @heboonics @baby orc @Ermab4 @he dont
@day after day

he can go to sub saharan africa

Niche matters more when you are not good looking.

Good looking people are their own race
best comment on here, tyrone, gets 5000 thousand matches chad/brad gets 8000 matchs in the end attractive men win in the end. attractive men are almost like their own race. the niche matters more for ugly/normal looking men as its more of a numbers game.

I don't think he is Tyrone. Good looking, yeah. HTN yeah. Tyrone, no. He isn't Meeks. Still, Dunham does pretty good for himself and his results would be what I would expect from a HTN.