None of you can diss Hamza anymore. He's got his white Stacey-lite & she ain't no feminist

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I pray the white boys don't get too upset at this and do anything silly.....

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

It only took a little bit of 750,000 subscribers, being 6'1, jacked and ripped, with normie facial aesthetics, but Chad tier level hair and beard genes as a halo, to get his Staceylite, but he did it... even in 2022.... Ah yes!

0d8db74e24f3185ee9934773fb5609f5

Don't forget kids; he slept every night before 9pm, journaled about how he was tired of wearing a silly purple bathrobe to hide his floppy ear, meditated in silence, trained only his upper body in the gym and let go of a brother from childhood that was being a b*tch for talking shit about him behind his back.

You too as high standard fucks can do this as normies and get your Staceylite! Just do all of this and follow his lead. You also have that curry spice in you!

#BeInspired #BelieveAndWorkForItWhiteBoys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, StephIsCold, Patriot and 31 others
she ain't all that. let’s be real. good for him though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12234 and 16 others
Ok, joking aside and in all-seriousness.... she is fucking hot and carries an innocent and feminine aura

None of you can diss him. Inb4 'HTB, HTB, HTB!' lol

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, The_God, stevielake and 18 others
Not my type. Good for him I guess.

@Seth Walsh @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @the BULL

Not my type. Good for him I guess.

She's good looking though. Comfortably above-average. Might not have the perfect angel skull you're looking for but she's up there

6.5/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GorLee, Ken and 8 others
That’s a trannie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
I’m not tryna hate but her body count probably is in the 20’s

Here we go :ROFLMAO:

Can't you big him up before being skeptical about her purity

If he wasn't curry you would have done that

RACIST :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GorLee, justinzayn, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
I hate hamza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18522 and Seth Walsh

It only took a little bit of 750,000 subscribers, being 6'1, jacked and ripped, with normie facial aesthetics, but Chad tier level hair and beard genes as a halo, to get his Staceylite, but he did it... even in 2022.... Ah yes!

View attachment 1848173

Don't forget kids; he slept every night before 9pm, journaled about how he was tired of wearing a silly purple bathrobe to hide his floppy ear, meditated in silence, trained only his upper body in the gym and let go of a brother from childhood that was being a b*tch for talking shit about him behind his back.

You too as high standard fucks can do this as normies and get your Staceylite! Just do all of this and follow his lead. You also have that curry spice in you!

Hamza is le based sandnigger. Total tradcath. We should all aspire to be like him

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
she´s old and used congrats

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Broly
redpill: if you think you've had to earn love, its not love, its merely attraction

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
Ok, joking aside and in all-seriousness.... she is fucking hot and carries an innocent and feminine aura

None of you can diss him. Inb4 'HTB, HTB, HTB!' lol
Stop putting white women on a pedestal you poop skinned street shitting manlet dalit low iq stinky curry

That's his looksmatch imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23618, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Yeah tbh I find her really hot- has a kind of wholesome vibe to her while simultaneously being high sex appeal- rare as fuck to find tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, litaz, GorLee and 6 others
She's good looking though. Comfortably above-average. Might not have the perfect angel skull you're looking for but she's up there

6.5/10
She's objectively okay, but not what I want.

Stop putting white women on a pedestal you poop skinned street shitting manlet dalit low iq stinky curry

That's his looksmatch imo

It's his looksmatch but most non Chad division men are not getting their looksmatch in recent years

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 1848173

But I thought he decided to delete all of the social medias!

• +1
Good for him, she is hot.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Ken and Deleted member 20370
She looks good almost all subhumans can get lucky once in a blue moon

Yeah she’s hot. I think it’s his status tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others

If he was sub 6 he wouldn't have got her regardless of status

Time to start accepting he's attractive physically as a curry bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, fogdart, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: John124

bro even u mog him minus the fact you're manlet jfl why u lying to urself

he is the softmaxxing king tho, imagine if he never went on his improvement journey he would have been a tech scammer paki his whole life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 20651, rand anon and 1 other person

Nothing special. It's all about JBE in the west. Doesn't work in Asia but who gives fuck about it.

Good height, body, wealth, status, decent face overall with a couple halos & failos. His only real failo is his ethnicity which she overlooked.

Stop coping with saying she is average. This is some deserved lifefuel for curries.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
She’s just using him for temporary clout u delusional coping subhuman curry . U think she’ll ever marry him jfl im almost certain she’ll leave him as soon as her following count increase starts slowing down

• JFL
Reactions: GorLee, Chadeep, rand anon and 2 others
Good height, body, wealth, status, decent face overall with a couple halos & failos. His only real failo is his ethnicity which she overlooked.

Stop coping with saying she is average. This is some deserved lifefuel for curries.
I didn’t say she’s average.

• +1
Reactions: Broly and rand anon
@Seth Walsh @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @the BULL
I've always said Hamza can at least actually talk to girls and get girls.

1stman and J&S are still KHHV virgins though.

I think she's with Hamza for the clout of course but good for him. He's gonna motivate the fuck out of bluepilled curries and he and his gf can take baths in gbp sterling bills. Win Win for him and his girl. His fans will become more brainwashed :p

I hope shows of his gf so much when he links up with 1stman just to see him seeth :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Chadeep, rand anon and 2 others
Hamza is ugly as shit and most girls would agree jfl. shes only dating him because she saw his YouTube
Yeah Hamzas last gf (the one that fatcelvolcel had as his pfp) was real. At least Hamza shows he can attract some sort of girl. This new one is more of a business partner it seems. Making" cinematic cinderella/ muh anathasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: -type shit" for his braindead brainwashed audience. Trying to pretend he found muh pure anathasia, and his fanbase will eat it up and buy his worthless courses. It's hilarious, fairplay to Hamza for not being braindead though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Looks234, alriodai and 3 others
Could be clout IF she is getting him to pimp her IG but where is her IG in any of these videos?

It's just b-roll footage of a curry and his white girlfriend that all 2 billion curries have dreamed about before.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Could be clout IF she is getting him to pimp her IG but where is her IG in any of these videos?

It's just b-roll footage of a curry and his white girlfriend that all 2 billion curries have dreamed about before.
What kind of clout would she get? I guess she values 5'4 currycels posting on her IG.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ROTTING, John124 and 1 other person
I've always said Hamza can at least actually talk to girls and get girls.

1stman and J&S are still KHHV virgins though.

I think she's with Hamza for the clout of course but good for him. He's gonna motivate the fuck out of bluepilled curries and he and his gf can take baths in gbp sterling bills. Win Win for him and his girl. His fans will become more brainwashed :p

I hope shows of his gf so much when he links up with 1stman just to see him seeth :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You crack me up

Be real though, if she didn't find him at least mildly attractive, she wouldn't have gone there. It's easy to talk about clout but if he was legit bad looking this wouldn't be happening

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and John124

GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - WORK HARDER THAN YOUR COMPETITORS!!!!!! you will find the most pure goddess to play the banjo and go to John O'Groats in Scotland with you, WITHOUT SMARTPHONESSS:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

If you just grind, this will be all of you. 725k Anathasia's for each of my Adonis subscribers

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 20651, spyspy and 3 others

Perfect scam. Will make a lot of money tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 1848211 View attachment 1848214

GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - WORK HARDER THAN YOUR COMPETITORS!!!!!! you will find the most pure goddess to play the banjo and go to John O'Groats in Scotland with you, WITHOUT SMARTPHONESSS:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

If you just grind, this will be all of you. 725k Anathasia's for each of my Adonis subscribers

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Doesn't mean blackpill is wrong or he isn't a grifter it just means hamza ascended

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
Doesn't mean blackpill is wrong or he isn't a grifter it just means hamza ascended
He did ascend and is a grifter and blackpill is still true. Everything you said was 💯🤟

• +1
Reactions: John124 and MakinItHappenReturn

Alright you can chill with the cognitive dissonance man. No one said that lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and Seth Walsh
she is very ugly
typical for a white woman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broly, germanlooks and Shrek2OnDvD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back