None of you can diss Hamza anymore. He's got his white Stacey-lite & she ain't no feminist

Look bro, I saw Streege and I saw Zayn, if you think Streege mogs Zayn or if any of you guys here think Streege mogs Zayn just KYS ASAP

A man that made his carrer off his looks and won billions and dated top tier giga models because of it VS a typical narcy GL looksmax guy

Hey Streege bro, you know I fuck with you but but you know how to prove to this forum you're gigachad since being called GL isn't enough?
Go on Instagram or Tiktok and make reels and cringe tiktoks, if you blow up super fast (which happens in 2 or 3 days) you're GL enough, if not then its ok

Calm your autism down, it's not that deep. I am just saying Zayn has professionals who groom him all the time and it' s a factor we need to consider before acting like it's an absurd thing to suggest.

Even with that in-place, he doesn't mog him. I'll just say remember that Zayn has professionals working on him all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Calm your autism down, it's not that deep. I am just saying Zayn has professional who groom him all the time and it' s a factor we need to consider before acting like it's an absurd thing to suggest.

Even with that in-place, he doesn't mog him. I'll just say remember that Zayn has professionals working on him all the time.
Doing what bro? What are the professionals doing? I'm talking face to face only

But anyway, I saw 2 guys with Streege pheno that mog him on Instagram or tiktok f you want to see and rate them (tiktok famous cause of their looks)

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I pray the white boys don't get too upset at this and do anything silly.....

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

It only took a little bit of 750,000 subscribers, being 6'1, jacked and ripped, with normie facial aesthetics, but Chad tier level hair and beard genes as a halo, to get his Staceylite, but he did it... even in 2022.... Ah yes!

View attachment 1848173

Don't forget kids; he slept every night before 9pm, journaled about how he was tired of wearing a silly purple bathrobe to hide his floppy ear, meditated in silence, trained only his upper body in the gym and let go of a brother from childhood that was being a b*tch for talking shit about him behind his back.

You too as high standard fucks can do this as normies and get your Staceylite! Just do all of this and follow his lead. You also have that curry spice in you!

#BeInspired #BelieveAndWorkForItWhiteBoys
No way you think that horseface flat bitch is a stacylite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Look bro, I saw Streege and I saw Zayn, if you think Streege mogs Zayn or if any of you guys here think Streege mogs Zayn just KYS ASAP

A man that made his carrer off his looks and won billions and dated top tier giga models because of it VS a typical narcy GL looksmax guy

Hey Streege bro, you know I fuck with you but but you know how to prove to this forum you're gigachad since being called GL isn't enough?
Go on Instagram or Tiktok and make reels and cringe tiktoks, if you blow up super fast (which happens in 2 or 3 days) you're GL enough, if not then its ok
Going like this we can say most famous decent looking people mog random chadlites and chads. It doesnt work that way. I don’t say i know i mog him, i just think hes not chad per psl and overated. Fame is barely looks related, and if it is its always more luck related. So many top tier chad models are capped at 10- to 100k followers lets not play dumb

View attachment 1853455View attachment 1853461

But anyway, I saw 2 guys with Streege pheno that mog him on Instagram or tiktok f you want to see and rate them (tiktok famous cause of their looks)
Yeah then you have a point. Women decide at the end of the day. If streege can blow up based on his looks, then he can claim something like that.

• +1

If you genuinely believe in psl and think the second pic mogs me, i have nothing to say we don’t have the same brain. @Ceo of cope @Blackgymmax

But based on his facial expressions, I doubt streege could be a celebrity or something. He seemed non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
But based on his facial expressions, I doubt streege could be a celebrity or something. He seemed non-NT.
I am definitively less Nt than zayn. But i think irl im fine enough expression wise. Just slightly high inhibit

If you genuinely believe in psl and think the second pic mogs me, i have nothing to say we don’t have the same brain. @Ceo of cope @Blackgymmax
i dont mean to turn you into a huge narcissist but youre even above zayn.

• +1
I am definitively less Nt than zayn. But i think irl im fine enough expression wise. Just slightly high inhibit
I haven't had a conversation with you IRL so idk.

• +1
Why though exactly?

I had this feeling too. Zayn looks more ethnic and has smaller skull. Also, streege has more height/size in general.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
Bro i will never be a narcisstic guy. If i ever showed such vibes its because i was attacked. Im too self aware for that.
But its also because of that, that im really realistic when i rate aesthetic and try to be the least biased possible

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bro i will never be a narcisstic guy. If i ever showed such vibes its because i was attacked. Im too self aware for that.
But its also because of that, that im really realistic when i rate aesthetic and try to be the least biased possible
You can't claim that. Everyone is biased to some degree. But I don't get the feeling that you overrate yourself, at least in relation to others.

• +1
Why though exactly?

I had this feeling too. Zayn looks more ethnic and has smaller skull. Also, streege has more height/size in general.
to put it short, streege is more like a robust man version compared to zayn and pretty boys mogging the robust chads is complete horse shit

to put it short, streege is more like a robust man version compared to zayn and pretty boys mogging the robust chads is complete horse shit
So you think streege would beat zayn based on looks alone? Just women 18-24?

So you think streege would beat zayn based on looks alone? Just women 18-24?
i think so but if you go lower into jb territory i think zayn would win

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
i think so but if you go lower into jb territory i think zayn would win
Honestly, that is what I figured. For JBs, zayn mogs, Older women would prefer streege though. I trust you more than others just because of the number of experiments you have done by this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
Honestly, that is what I figured. For JBs, zayn mogs, Older women would prefer streege though. I trust you more than others just because of the number of experiments you have done by this point.
psl kinda goes out the window with jbs when it comes to dimorphism which is why youll see the most boyish looking mfs absolutely destroy it on yubo

• +1
psl kinda goes out the window with jbs when it comes to dimorphism which is why youll see the most boyish looking mfs absolutely destroy it on yubo
The thing is i tought i had 0 appeal to them. But it appears i was wrong.
But i agree he is definitively more the kind to have them on a platter.

That being said @Blackgymmax i got matches and literally insane treatment by girls who would be considered easily stacylites to gigastacies in a decent proportions off apps. Something that shows my appeal is decent too.

Lol. Absolute retard if u think that. Actually u overrate ppl u like in the forum pretty hard
yah yah tag people to help u cope
He mogs u to death in non frauded non face apped pics taken from iphone camera bruh

Zayn mogs u smv wise ( looks only not fame or status ) and psl wise

If u want me to do a breakdown of it tmrw tell me

I saw pics of streege in pms. Zayn mogs him in harmony but he mogs zayn hard in bones/psl. He is up there with the likes of amnesia, arvid, salludon etc and sits neatly in the "league of chads"

I fucked her.

Hamza is actually attractive. I know many users here hate on him but he is attractive to girls. He was rated second most attractive redpiller after Sneako in the video below by girls who know nothing about him - that should tell you something.

ngl pretty surprised with Hamza's results

I saw pics of streege in pms. Zayn mogs him in harmony but he mogs zayn hard in bones/psl. He is up there with the likes of amnesia, arvid, salludon etc and sits neatly in the "league of chads"
Looks even better in motion than those pics.

lol she has ZERO sex appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back