Nootropic hack

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Bromantane (cognitive function, focus, anxiety, and is even considered a PED because of how good it is for physical performance)

Bromantane mogs everything you could ever think of. Roids are gay and not needed for an aesthetic physique. Phenibut is good for anxiety but Bromantane is just as good.

Last edited:
bookmarked for later, might try it in the future

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
take it with 1g L-tyrosine and it will be even more effective

• Hmm...
Will this help with maths and problem solving ability so that I can become a quant ?
Anything that upregulates dopamine will help you study better and learn more but to become a quant requires genetic IQ. I don't think you can bruteforce your way into that unless you're already at some baseline high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, schizo echochamber and Saint Casanova
Anything that upregulates dopamine will help you study better and learn more but to become a quant requires genetic IQ. I don't think you can bruteforce your way into that unless you're already at some baseline high IQ
I got an A* in Further maths and got into a top 10 uni (UK) for maths. Is this enough ?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I got an A* in Further maths and got into a top 10 uni (UK) for maths. Is this enough ?
if you continue to excel in math at a top 10 uni and stand out in other ways (research, projects, networking, etc.) then you can probably make it

Really? I didn’t know tyrosine helps with cognitive function and shit like that
Bromantane upregulates 2 enzymes which are used to produce dopamine: Tyrosine hydroxylase and Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase.

L-Tyrosine converts to L-Dopa which is then converted to dopamine.

Tyrosine hydroxylase converts L-Tyrosine to L-Dopa. Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase then converts L-dopa to dopamine.

• +1
Bromantane upregulates 2 enzymes which are used to produce dopamine: Tyrosine hydroxylase and Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase.

L-Tyrosine converts to L-Dopa which is then converted to dopamine.

Tyrosine hydroxylase converts L-Tyrosine to L-Dopa. Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase then converts L-dopa to dopamine.
So L-Tyrosine + Bromantane = Body/Brain Mog. Have you tried it lil bro?

So L-Tyrosine + Bromantane = Body/Brain Mog. Have you tried it lil bro?
No never tried it, only heard experiences and read literature on it... I do have plans to try it very soon though.

Also, the enzymes used to produce dopamine have massive genetic mutations in how they're expressed so bromantane may work great for some and feel like nothing for others