Normal how I feel on a low dose cycle?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Im 2 weeks into TRT, decided to frontload with 250mg (so In injectrd 500mg in two weeks) but I dont see effects yet. Except that I am less tired when not sleeping enough and maybe I am a little bit hornier. But besides that, no body or mental changes. Is this normal and should I just wait?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and manletofpeace81
say goodbye to your hair

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You not feeling any difference hitting the weights?

2 Weeks is early so I'd wait to make any decisions on changing something, kinda odd though. I've not done a cycle myself but read a lot about it and even those who do low dose cycles tend to report a feeling of confidence and a big difference in recovery even early on in the cycle.

2 Weeks is early so I'd wait to make any decisions on changing something, kinda odd though. I've not done a cycle myself but read a lot about it and even those who do low dose cycles tend to report a feeling of confidence and a big difference in recovery even early on in the cycle.
Yes maybe I have better recovery Idk, but I dont experience effectd like 25 pounds added in bench press or something like that
And my gear is legit

What kind of test are you running and how often do you inject? Give it some more time because at 250 mg you are still above natty, give it at least 4 weeks and you'll probably see some good gains.

Don't forget proper PCT.

Depends on the type of test you are on. I talked with an Olympia friend of mine and certain derivatives of test synthesize over a longer period of time which is why strains like cypionate are used for longer cycles (anything past 8 weeks).

Don't fap and you will see the powers flowing through your body jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I am on Test E. Injecting everyday or every other day to prevent spikes in E. I will just wait another 2 weeks and see where it takes me

what was your T level before injecting

I am on Test E. Injecting everyday or every other day to prevent spikes in E. I will just wait another 2 weeks and see where it takes me
Takes a long time for test E to really kick in. Up to five weeks before becoming really apparent. Also injecting more often than twice a week is a waste with test E. Not really sure what you are expecting to happen though. On 500 a week you will for sure become a lot hornier lol but not so sure on just 250.

what was your T level before injecting
Yeah I think that is the real answer. OP should have high test levels in the begin with

Im 2 weeks into TRT, decided to frontload with 250mg (so In injectrd 500mg in two weeks) but I dont see effects yet. Except that I am less tired when not sleeping enough and maybe I am a little bit hornier. But besides that, no body or mental changes. Is this normal and should I just wait?

Best to post your question here these guys are users and know the ins and outs.

Can't honestly say I've noticed mental effects from roids except for tren making you not give a fuck