Normie memes about ww3 are retarded

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Privileged american kids making memes about war casually all over Instagram, jfl the whole meme about ww3 on Instagram showed me the true nature and iq of many normans. Have you also noticed the broken english all of the people on mainstream ig pages talk with, it's annoying me boys. I remember how 10 years ago when the internet was still in its wild west phase the comments and community on mainstream pages was more serious and sophisticated but now when every idiot uses the net you see broken english and double digit iq jokes about ww3 everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ethnicope, Zygos4Life and 7 others
1st

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
I just hope it finally starts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 5'8manlet, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Don't tell me you actually think there would be any war let alone a world war
Nothing is gonna happen.
I just hope that finally some war breaks out.
We already need a global conflict for a long time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MandibularCel, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Nothing is gonna happen.
I just hope that finally some war breaks out.
We already need a global conflict for a long time.
Same, everything is to peaceful tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MandibularCel, turkproducer and 1 other person
Why send soldiers of you can bomb?

Normies (incl. many users here) overestimate their importance of warfare

if WW3 is really gonna happen, then civilians will be shitted on too

but it wont happen lol

Why send soldiers of you can bomb?

Normies (incl. many users here) overestimate their importance of warfare

if WW3 is really gonna happen, then civilians will be shitted on too

but it wont happen lol
Pretty sure Russia, Iran and the US have enough nukes to delete the entire planet 10,000 times over so nothing will happen

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Pretty sure Russia, Iran and the US have enough nukes to delete the entire planet 10,000 times over so nothing will happen
the most important fields rn are aircraft (with bombs), cyber and navy

landforce is overrated and the voluntary soldiers would be enough for it

The hysteria is just a way to keep the normies down.

I think USA, China etc. work together already but they just make artigicial drama to keep the world flowing within the agenda of the elite

we are nothing but toys, and this trick is the reason why nations still exist

Grown soy men don't take themselves or anything seriously anymore. They just grow up in a cookie cutter society where they get trophies for just participating and don't have to undergo any physical adversity in their whole entire lives.

It's completely unhealthy for someone in their late 20's or 30's to not have done at least stuff like manual labor, get into fights, try some sports, work outside with heavy objects etc.

They cannot even fathom getting into a war or people killing each other. That's why they're usually far leftists who want 40 year old men from high risk countries to leave their families in shambles and infiltrate their western countries (posing as 19 year olds)

And then ONLY when they're face to face with the gun barrel as a result of their own stupidity and ignorance - do they revert to ruthless conservatives and realize they've been lied to for decades by politicians who just want to win votes and live in gated communities away from all these people that they pretend are the best thing since sliced bread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, TsarTsar444 and ElliotRodgerJr
I read NW3. I don't care about WW3 so I leave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and AbandonShip
war is a meme in 2020. JFL

3A9A5BF3 2B0C 4F45 B73C 25B265E57A53

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2661, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
It's just that area 51 'raid'. Cringey spoiled little brats that won't do absolutely shit and would get massacred if a true war ever happens(which is impossible lol).

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and TsarTsar444
A single America aircraft carrier group is enough to destroy all ethnic countries like russia China and iran

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 115817 AM

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 115825 AM

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 115835 AM

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 120030 PM

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 115853 AM

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 120331 PM1

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 120331 PM2

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 120331 PM3

WhatsApp Image 2020 01 04 at 120331 PM4

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
It's just that area 51 'raid'. Cringey spoiled little brats that won't do absolutely shit and would get massacred if a true war ever happens(which is impossible lol).
Yeah thats the point, hate it when some serious niche political topic gets into the hands of retarded meme sites, seeing people from first world privileged countries talk about war and making jokes in broken ghetto english is suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A single America aircraft carrier group is enough to destroy all ethnic countries like russia China and iran
The same coukd be said for the usa ngl
Yeah thats the point, hate it when some serious niche political topic gets into the hands of retarded meme sites, seeing people from first world privileged countries talk about war and making jokes in broken ghetto english is suicidefuel
And they are high inihibition zoomer spoiled faggots living in a 1st world country lol. Theynd get annihilated 1v1 by a zero inhibition 3rd world country ethnic kid.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You’re retarded. China could obliterate the US Pacific fleet.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
412FB1DE 78C0 4CC1 867D A668A60A924F

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Drugs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Lol a bunch of rice farmers cannot fight the mighty white man
Russia/china/north korea/iran can wipe out usa out of existence if they really wanted to and they collabed together.

Lol a bunch of rice farmers cannot fight the mighty white man
Those rice farmers are the 3 rd most powerful country in the world.
How do you cope?

The same coukd be said for the usa ngl

And they are high inihibition zoomer spoiled faggots living in a 1st world country lol. Theynd get annihilated 1v1 by a zero inhibition 3rd world country ethnic kid.
Yeah i also noticed that middle eastern teens are much more sophisticated and mature when talking about this topic about this crisis compared to braindead americans. I swear everything thats bad has come from that hellish country, hypergamy, collapse of the nuclear family, extreme soyification of the world, racial mixing. I seriously miss the days 150 years ago when there were multiple super powers balancing each other in the world and everyone had dignity snd seriousness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Larp or low IQ
Why how those rice farming chink cannot defeat this
Images 2

Nothing can even come close to this and would be destroyed
If it comes within 100 miles of it

Why how those rice farming chink cannot defeat thisView attachment 215525
Nothing can even come close to this and would be destroyed
If it comes within 100 miles of it
The Chinese military literally has hypersonic missiles meant for aircraft carriers.

I just hope it finally starts
Same.

I'll be the guy who stays behind and bangs all the marines' wives while they lay down their lives for freedom Israel.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The Chinese military literally has hypersonic missiles meant for aircraft carriers.
Lol those have never been tested war is more complicated bro
The white man has fought dozens of war moden china has never even fought in any major conflict

You comparing vietnam with china?
Lol
Indian Chinese vietnamese Who care we r all ethnics we all inferior to the white man and his planning and technology
The white man is blessed by god

I don't wanna go to war because I don't believe in an afterlife, I don't want to waste my one and only life for my crappy country.

The white man has fought dozens of war moden china has never even fought in any major conflict
The only times whites have won was when the other side was fighting with sticks and stones while whites had guns.

When the other side had guns too you got Vietnam and Afghanistan - a bunch of goat fuckers and rice farmers BTFO the American War Machine. JFL!

I don't wanna go to war because I don't believe in an afterlife, I don't want to waste my one and only life for my crappy country.
U may respawn as a curry or a rice cel like me that would be even worst

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Indian Chinese vietnamese Who care we r all ethnics we all inferior to the white man and his planning and technology
The white man is blessed by god
Lol.

The US also has hypersonic missiles
China doesn’t care about sea warfare. The US in this case depends on it. All China has to do is plant sea mines throughout the South China Sea and obliterate the US Pacific fleet with all their hypersonic missiles. Even if china’s navy gets decimated, they still control a vital shipping lane and have room to rebuild their fleet. Meanwhile the US has mobilize its work force to work at Max capacity, even with this, they won’t have the same output as the Chinese.

a sino-American war would be a phyrric victory for the Chinese imo.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
The only times whites have won was when the other side was fighting with sticks and stones while whites had guns.

When the other side had guns too you got Vietnam and Afghanistan - a bunch of goat herders and rice farmers BTFO the American War Machine. JFL!
U little bluepilled normie cuck the
View attachment 215537
This battle group is worth then the military budget of Iran
and in Afghanistan and the white man was not able to unleash all his toys and had to restrain himself be of muh human rights
China doesn’t care about sea warfare. The US in this case depends on it. All China has to do is plant sea mines throughout the South China Sea and obliterate the US Pacific fleet with all their hypersonic missiles. Even if china’s navy gets decimated, they still control a vital shipping lane and have room to rebuild their fleet. Meanwhile the US has mobilize its work force to work at Max capacity, even with this, they won’t have the same output as the Chinese.

a sino-American war would be a phyrric victory for the Chinese imo.
China vs white people
Images 3
LEO Milano 28 Navigli

U little bluepilled normie cuck the
View attachment 215537
This battle group is worth then the military budget of Iran
and in Afghanistan and the white man was not able to unleash all his toys and had to restrain himself be of muh human rights

China vs whits people
You’re obsessed with white people. The US can’t win a war in its current condition, not against another economic juggernaut.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and SixFootManlet