Normies all look the same and are npcs

S

standardcel

Kraken
There’s like 3 different type of normies lookswise and 3 type of personalities aswell. Seems like God wasn’t very versatile when he made them. Then there’s me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Yes, you can tell who Normi is by the way they look, and they lack shine in their eyes.

What I recognize the most are the voices, there are like 4 voices in total for normie men.

They are like NPCs from Skyrim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
Do you know that you are a normie

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Normie men dress like shit.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yes, you can tell who Normi is by the way they look, and they lack shine in their eyes.

What I recognize the most are the voices, there are like 4 voices in total for normie men.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Generally very low taste for anything and lack of creativity because they have to conform to the mass
Is wearing football kits based?

Is wearing football kits based?
Wearing a plastic shirt covered in logos worn by infamous jesters who are paid millions to distract the depressed slaves from their shit reality is extremely gay

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Wearing a plastic shirt covered in logos worn by infamous jesters who are paid millions to distract the depressed slaves from their shit reality is extremely gay
IMG 20230316 184239

They all have the same haircut too

There’s like 3 different type of normies lookswise and 3 type of personalities aswell. Seems like God wasn’t very versatile when he made them. Then there’s me.
I dont know facially or personality wise, but they all have the same haircuts lmao

Nah bro, stop that, you know you are exaggerating.

After all, Npcs actually have more diverse and interesting traits than normies.
:lul::lul::lul: