Normies aren't blue-pilled anymore, even IRL normies are becoming blackpilled

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.

Question:

Can people explain to me why I see a disturbing amount of early 20's just giving up?​

This is a disturbing trend I've noticed lately that always plays out the same way. Early 20 something man or woman has never been in a relationship before. Hits the gym all the time and puts themselves out there only to strike out. Becomes jaded and just gives up on dating.

Answers:

"When it takes over 12 years to even get a date there's something badly wrong, I've had teeth straightening, different hair styles, I dress smartly, I once went from 135lbs to 185lbs at 8% body fat (was ripped), I've added random women on FB, been on all of the dating apps since they were released and still rarely get matches. There's a saying that I pretty much live by it goes like this "I would rather burn out than fade away" I didn't give up by fading away I burnt out,I literally have nothing more to give. I go to bed at night content I think we'll I've had enough there not much more beyond this point, I've experience all fate will allow so now I'm happy enough to just slip away in my sleep.

I'm 28 now so I'm towards the back end of all the young, dumb up for fun days. The days of good looking, slim, childless women are over, I had my window and now it's gone. It didn't happen when it mattered. If there's any advice I can give you younger guy it's this "do things while they still matter" as your window of opportunity is slipping away each day."

"When social media makes girls unapproachable, and dating apps making girls only pick the best, wtf you expect us to do? Fuck this shit... Better just sip on a beer watching at birds every night..."

"As a guy who's 5'5", I stopped dating because the very limited amount of attention I got from women was nowhere near worth the cost of having to both face constant (and often humiliating) rejection, and of having to dedicate most of my free time to trying to form relationships that end up going nowhere. "Giving up" improved my mental health tremendously."

"Because when you are interested in a girl. Ask her out and she ignores you. And then she tells your roomate that no guys are into her.
It really kills you."

"I am 28 now. Endless boundless optimism is exhausting.

I have come to terms with my flaws. I have come to realise that the bitterness thats in me would turn any poor woman who gives me a chance into a Diet version of hell.

And yet I feel justified in staying this way, I feel jsutified staying this hateful person because my experiences have made me this way."

"I'm not in the early 20's, but I am dead tired of always having to be the one who has to put in the effort, risk being taken advantage of, risk being smeared across Facebook as a creepy person, risk false accusations, mind games, and what if she is sqrewing with me so her and her female friends can laugh and talk crap about me on a later time?"

"The issue for me is that I already do everything you stated. I am very happy in life, confident, take care of myself, have a great group of friends, but I still want, and can't find, a relationship. It's human nature to want to connect with others. I'm not giving up but it's exhausting"

"that's pretty much me. i quited trying to date in the western world around age 23 after wasting thousands of hour hitting on girls, dead end dates, clubs.. i just saved money in the west then went to Asia and banged 5 girls a day for a month or two(no money spent other than then restaurant or taxis) but i kind of regret it though i just went to Greece and had a 17 years old super hot Romanian girl. i think it was possible for me to meet a decent hot girl if i was constantly improving myself but its hard to give up when you face so much rejection you can't take anymore."

"Most Woman make it clear they only want top percentage of men. They are only interested in tall hot guys and as a 5'5 guy dont fit the model as do many average guys. I have just given up after realising the juice is not worth the squeeze."

"Definitely said by an attractive person in a relationship. Why are we giving up? Because it makes absolutely no sense to keep crushing your own self esteem chasing false hope. If someone I have a chance to meet was interested in me, I would have met her by now. My best shot is someone on another continent, and the hurdles of trying to make that happen, even if she was interested, make it not worth it."

"Because courtship developed as a way for a man to prove his fitness for a relationship as a provider and a protector.
To expect men to invest into more and more women without the potential payout of a committed monogamous relationship is asking too much.
Women in their 20s have made it clear they are not interested in monogamy so men aren’t interested therefore in investing time, energy or resources into them.
Not sure why this is shocking or confusing"

"gave up at 16. I am 24 now. I've tried more than just a few times but here's something about rejection, it never fails to show up. On paper I am not the most attractive candidate either, below average in looks, below 6 ft, etc. So I dont blame anyone for my lack of dating success but my genes. If I am being honest I dont think a relationship would fulfill me either... I have always fancied a casual dating lifestyle but I am too ugly for that obviously. So getting out there knowing I will be rejected for sure will be setting myself up for failure and disappointment. And why would I do that to myself anymore? I've done it enough. It's time for me to step away and let the worthy be together."

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, BigNigga69, HighIQcel and 18 others
Blackpill vs bluepill is just high iq vs low iq. Higher iq people were always aware of the blackpill ideology. Lol at thinking it's like a secret that socially secluded men came up with on obscure forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 12218, Warlow and 30 others
DearHomelyBrontosaurus max 1mb

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, disillusioned, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
TikTok

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and amorfati
cope. i spread blackpill to normies they say i am crazy
It literally doesnt matter even if you tell all 8 billion people about blackpill they still be bluepilled
@subhuman incel @PingPong explain to him this phenomenon please, because i dont woant to write much

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Butthurt Dweller, Patient A and 1 other person
cope. i spread blackpill to normies they say i am crazy
It literally doesnt matter even if you tell all 8 billion people about blackpill they still be bluepilled
@subhuman incel @PingPong explain to him this phenomenon please, because i dont woant to write much
Normies will be Normies, sheep will be sheep.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, BigNigga69, Deleted member 15884 and 9 others
Life is mix of black and blue pills

my normie buddy dated a stacylite with banging body for 2 years but now he’s struggling with chubby beckies (hes fucking bloated/chubby himself tho)
@looksmaxxer234 @sytyl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, HighIQcel, delta7 and 5 others
Life is mix of black and blue pills

my normie buddy dated a stacylite with banging body for 2 years but now he’s struggling with chubby beckies (hes fucking bloated/chubby himself tho)
@looksmaxxer234 @sytyl

That's because women in general dont rly know what they want lol,like they will say they want a guy who is 6ft + with
a chiseled face,then they'll have a baby by a guy who is the opposite of that.

I think Dating in 2021 is about being in the right place at the right time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Stevensmithgerard, HighIQcel and 10 others
Blackpill vs bluepill is just high iq vs low iq. Higher iq people were always aware of the blackpill ideology. Lol at thinking it's like a secret that socially secluded men came up with on obscure forums.
I was blackpilled 7th grade brutally when my brother who was fit and took care himself came to visit me (who was fat as shit with bad teeth and only eye area to save him) and one girl told me “your brother is hot why cant you be like him we would like you more” and every girl kept asking me about him :feelswah:
To be fair he was like 4 years older so he didnt want anything to do with him and he actually tried to cheer me up
Brightside is all the rejection in middle school motivated me to looksmax starting high school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, HighIQcel, acrylicspider and 2 others
girl told me “your brother is hot why cant you be like him we would like you more” and every girl kept asking me about him :feelswah:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha:blackpill: honk honk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 14875
375f1564-8093-402b-8580-10462cb9bea5-jpeg.1316835

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, rydofx and Stevensmithgerard
Its like thoses looksmaxx autsits finally found went outside and realized that people aren't what other reddit and autists despcite them to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, n0rthface and Patient A
Its like thoses looksmaxx autsits finally found went outside and realized that people aren't what other reddit and autists despcite them to be
Tbh genes were always extremely important, our biggest threat was always bacteria and viruses, and starvation, anyone that looks sick/ugly looks unfit to procreate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, HighIQcel and Patient A
After a point a women is only satisfied by the first couple chads that imprinted her, even the ones that come after will be secondary to her pursuit of her first chad, or she will try to get one that’s looks just like him I.e ‘type’ which is just whatever the first chad that imprinted her looked like.

• +1
Reactions: APJ

Question:

Can people explain to me why I see a disturbing amount of early 20's just giving up?​

This is a disturbing trend I've noticed lately that always plays out the same way. Early 20 something man or woman has never been in a relationship before. Hits the gym all the time and puts themselves out there only to strike out. Becomes jaded and just gives up on dating.

Answers:

"When it takes over 12 years to even get a date there's something badly wrong, I've had teeth straightening, different hair styles, I dress smartly, I once went from 135lbs to 185lbs at 8% body fat (was ripped), I've added random women on FB, been on all of the dating apps since they were released and still rarely get matches. There's a saying that I pretty much live by it goes like this "I would rather burn out than fade away" I didn't give up by fading away I burnt out,I literally have nothing more to give. I go to bed at night content I think we'll I've had enough there not much more beyond this point, I've experience all fate will allow so now I'm happy enough to just slip away in my sleep.

I'm 28 now so I'm towards the back end of all the young, dumb up for fun days. The days of good looking, slim, childless women are over, I had my window and now it's gone. It didn't happen when it mattered. If there's any advice I can give you younger guy it's this "do things while they still matter" as your window of opportunity is slipping away each day."

"When social media makes girls unapproachable, and dating apps making girls only pick the best, wtf you expect us to do? Fuck this shit... Better just sip on a beer watching at birds every night..."

"As a guy who's 5'5", I stopped dating because the very limited amount of attention I got from women was nowhere near worth the cost of having to both face constant (and often humiliating) rejection, and of having to dedicate most of my free time to trying to form relationships that end up going nowhere. "Giving up" improved my mental health tremendously."

"Because when you are interested in a girl. Ask her out and she ignores you. And then she tells your roomate that no guys are into her.
It really kills you."

"I am 28 now. Endless boundless optimism is exhausting.

I have come to terms with my flaws. I have come to realise that the bitterness thats in me would turn any poor woman who gives me a chance into a Diet version of hell.

And yet I feel justified in staying this way, I feel jsutified staying this hateful person because my experiences have made me this way."

"I'm not in the early 20's, but I am dead tired of always having to be the one who has to put in the effort, risk being taken advantage of, risk being smeared across Facebook as a creepy person, risk false accusations, mind games, and what if she is sqrewing with me so her and her female friends can laugh and talk crap about me on a later time?"

"The issue for me is that I already do everything you stated. I am very happy in life, confident, take care of myself, have a great group of friends, but I still want, and can't find, a relationship. It's human nature to want to connect with others. I'm not giving up but it's exhausting"

"that's pretty much me. i quited trying to date in the western world around age 23 after wasting thousands of hour hitting on girls, dead end dates, clubs.. i just saved money in the west then went to Asia and banged 5 girls a day for a month or two(no money spent other than then restaurant or taxis) but i kind of regret it though i just went to Greece and had a 17 years old super hot Romanian girl. i think it was possible for me to meet a decent hot girl if i was constantly improving myself but its hard to give up when you face so much rejection you can't take anymore."

"Most Woman make it clear they only want top percentage of men. They are only interested in tall hot guys and as a 5'5 guy dont fit the model as do many average guys. I have just given up after realising the juice is not worth the squeeze."

"Definitely said by an attractive person in a relationship. Why are we giving up? Because it makes absolutely no sense to keep crushing your own self esteem chasing false hope. If someone I have a chance to meet was interested in me, I would have met her by now. My best shot is someone on another continent, and the hurdles of trying to make that happen, even if she was interested, make it not worth it."

"Because courtship developed as a way for a man to prove his fitness for a relationship as a provider and a protector.
To expect men to invest into more and more women without the potential payout of a committed monogamous relationship is asking too much.
Women in their 20s have made it clear they are not interested in monogamy so men aren’t interested therefore in investing time, energy or resources into them.
Not sure why this is shocking or confusing"

"gave up at 16. I am 24 now. I've tried more than just a few times but here's something about rejection, it never fails to show up. On paper I am not the most attractive candidate either, below average in looks, below 6 ft, etc. So I dont blame anyone for my lack of dating success but my genes. If I am being honest I dont think a relationship would fulfill me either... I have always fancied a casual dating lifestyle but I am too ugly for that obviously. So getting out there knowing I will be rejected for sure will be setting myself up for failure and disappointment. And why would I do that to myself anymore? I've done it enough. It's time for me to step away and let the worthy be together."
Just get distraction osteogenesis or lefort 3 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Patient A and JosephGarrot123
That's because women in general dont rly know what they want lol,like they will say they want a guy who is 6ft + with
a chiseled face,then they'll have a baby by a guy who is the opposite of that.

I think Dating in 2021 is about being in the right place at the right time.
It’s about not being ridiculously ugly and not being too autistic for your looks level

Incels (which are an extreme minority in general regardless of how hard they want to cope that they aren’t alone) ALWAYS fall into one of those two categories. Every normal guy has or has had a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Yliaster
It’s about not being ridiculously ugly and not being too autistic for your looks level

Incels (which are an extreme minority in general regardless of how hard they want to cope that they aren’t alone) ALWAYS fall into one of those two categories. Every normal guy has or has had a girlfriend.
Actual example of cope.

Looks and personality haven't magically changed in 10 years, explain the increase of male virginity from 10% to 30%, and now probably already at 50%?

Most of my normie friends haven't banged yet or had a relationship, at most some kissed.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Lihito and Blackgymmax
Actual example of cope.

Looks and personality haven't magically changed in 10 years, explain the increase of male virginity from 10% to 30%, and now probably already at 50%?

Most of my normie friends haven't banged yet or had a relationship, at most some kissed.
Kid, “cope” means creating a belief as a way to deal with your own hardships. 1. I have no hardships, 2. If I DID have hardships, what I’m suggesting would be the exact OPPOSITE of a cope

Male virginity is not increasing, literally every single person I know has or has had a girlfriend, and that’s not even taking casual sex into account. When normie men go to clubs they go home with normie women, it is what it is.

You are absolutely delusional and creating this fantasy that everyone is an incel like you are so you can cope with the fact that you’re a genetic dead end, YOU are the example of cope. I doubt your friends are actually virgins but if they are it’s because you’re an incel who hangs out with incels jfl.

The absolute norm is to have relationships and to have sex, everyone is doing it, I promise you. You’re a fringe outlier group, stop coping, you are ALONE in your struggle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Lihito, alriodai and 2 others
Kid, “cope” means creating a belief as a way to deal with your own hardships. 1. I have no hardships, 2. If I DID have hardships, what I’m suggesting would be the exact OPPOSITE of a cope

Male virginity is not increasing, literally every single person I know has or has had a girlfriend, and that’s not even taking casual sex into account. When normie men go to clubs they go home with normie women, it is what it is.

You are absolutely delusional and creating this fantasy that everyone is an incel like you are so you can cope with the fact that you’re a genetic dead end, YOU are the example of cope. I doubt your friends are actually virgins but if they are it’s because you’re an incel who hangs out with incels jfl.

The absolute norm is to have relationships and to have sex, everyone is doing it, I promise you. You’re a fringe outlier group, stop coping, you are ALONE in your struggle.
Jfl at this cope, it's like you're already black-pilled on the inside and the emotions are coming out to fight your conditioned blue-pill.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lihito
Jfl at this cope, it's like you're already black-pilled on the inside and the emotions are coming out to fight your conditioned blue-pill.
I’m more blackpilled than you will ever be in your entire life no matter how hard you try, and I’ve been that way since early childhood. You need to spend more time on this website reading my posts to find out how the world actually works, I’ll of course give you a snippet of it at the end of this post.

You’re confusing your delusional doomer copes with the blackpill, you’re not blackpilled, you just spent your entire early life bluepilled (lol pathetic) and when you found out that you were a gross incel you decided that the EXACT opposite extreme must be true (even more pathetic)

The blackpill has absolutely NOTHING to do with ugly people (like all things in life, ugly people are invisible and irrelevant, the blackpill is no different) it’s not about what ugly people CAN’T do, it’s about what good looking people CAN do.

ANY man who is 1. Normie and 2. NT will never be an incel, and as your face level goes up the requirements and effort required become less and less. If you deny this fact then the truth is the very reason you created your cope that normie men struggle: you are uglier than you think you are. If you struggle you are ugly or you are autistic and there’s not a single ounce of room for debate on that fact.

There is not really any such thing as a “horn effect,” there’s only the lack of a halo effect mixed with the socially inept being unable to identify the things that make them disgusting to be around. Notice how nt uggos never complain about being hated, it’s always the my little pony fedora types, that tells you all you need to know about that.

Anyway stop coping autist, you’re just ugly, normies get laid semi regularly and there’s no increase in virginity rates.

Also what emotions jfl? I’ve benefitted from the blackpill my entire life, you don’t even have a slight grasp on the situation you’re in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, HighIQcel, Lihito and 3 others
99% of people on this forum never goes outside or have a mental disability.

If you have experienced nightlife or socially interacted with ppl in high school., you would already know looks = everything.

The blackpill is just a name for something that everyone already knows, but nobody likes talking about. Avg normie has always looksmaxxed more than avg blackpiller.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 15099
I’m more blackpilled than you will ever be in your entire life no matter how hard you try, and I’ve been that way since early childhood. You need to spend more time on this website reading my posts to find out how the world actually works, I’ll of course give you a snippet of it at the end of this post.

You’re confusing your delusional doomer copes with the blackpill, you’re not blackpilled, you just spent your entire early life bluepilled (lol pathetic) and when you found out that you were a gross incel you decided that the EXACT opposite extreme must be true (even more pathetic)

The blackpill has absolutely NOTHING to do with ugly people (like all things in life, ugly people are invisible and irrelevant, the blackpill is no different) it’s not about what ugly people CAN’T do, it’s about what good looking people CAN do.

ANY man who is 1. Normie and 2. NT will never be an incel, and as your face level goes up the requirements and effort required become less and less. If you deny this fact then the truth is the very reason you created your cope that normie men struggle: you are uglier than you think you are. If you struggle you are ugly or you are autistic and there’s not a single ounce of room for debate on that fact.

There is not really any such thing as a “horn effect,” there’s only the lack of a halo effect mixed with the socially inept being unable to identify the things that make them disgusting to be around. Notice how nt uggos never complain about being hated, it’s always the my little pony fedora types, that tells you all you need to know about that.

Anyway stop coping autist, you’re just ugly, normies get laid semi regularly and there’s no increase in virginity rates.

Also what emotions jfl? I’ve benefitted from the blackpill my entire life, you don’t even have a slight grasp on the situation you’re in
Didn't really read tbh, looks like a wall of bluepill cope, if you're not in top 20% of looks it never even began.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Didn't really read tbh, looks like a wall of bluepill cope, if you're not in top 20% of looks it never even began.
Be slightly above average, be nt, don’t be a turbomanlet, congratulations you’re a slayer now.

You read it ALL boy, if you think there’s anything even remotely bluepilled in that then it’s like I said, you don’t know anything about the blackpill.

keep coping that you’re not uglier than you think you are though :lul:

Last edited:
Cope thread and demonstrably false normies are still overwhelming bluepilled conditioned even if a percentage of them notice blackpills

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Be slightly above average, be nt, don’t be a turbomanlet, congratulations you’re a slayer now.

You read it ALL boy, if you think there’s anything even remotely bluepilled in that then it’s like I said, you don’t know anything about the blackpill.

That's retarded, you need very good looks to be a slayer, at least top 10%, probably much better than that.

That's retarded, you need very good looks to be a slayer, at least top 10%, probably much better than that.
Keep overrating yourself and telling yourself that, narcy. If you’re unsuccessful with women you’re below average, deal with it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Keep overrating yourself and telling yourself that, narcy. If you’re unsuccessful with women you’re below average, deal with it
proof??

I'm legit chadroneliteriguez 5.5 PSL (confirmed) yet I can't get laid cause I'm in my room all the time

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 9568

What if you're average? According to wheat waffles I'm a 5/10 because my biggest flaw is that I have large round eye orbits with slight scleral show.
I'm 6ft 1,white guy, 25 years old, and suffer from epression. My father was a chadlite who was carried hard by his looks because his personality was shit, I mean the guy was a drug dealer, and always had girls chasing him (legit) . I'm an accountant and very well behaved as a citizen but am awkward.

What if you're average? According to wheat waffles I'm a 5/10 because my biggest flaw is that I have large round eye orbits with slight scleral show.
I'm 6ft 1,white guy, 25 years old, and suffer from epression. My father was a chadlite who was carried hard by his looks because his personality was shit, I mean the guy was a drug dealer, and always had girls chasing him (legit) . I'm an accountant and very well behaved as a citizen but am awkward.
If you’re average but 6’1” you should be fine (depending on the average height in your country)

but for average guys personality unironically matters quite a bit, work on not being awkward as best as you can

If you’re average but 6’1” you should be fine (depending on the average height in your country)

but for average guys personality unironically matters quite a bit, work on not being awkward as best as you can
I'm from Southern Europe, so yeah being 6ft1 is like being 6ft2.5 in Anglo countries.
I'm also 20-25% body fat so maybe I should try losing weight... The chadlite facial genetics wasn't passed on to me ahaha, only the height genetics. My mom was a really good student (high iq) who fell in love with a chadlite bad boy who could pleasure her, I got that high iq genes from her ahaha

I'm from Southern Europe, so yeah being 6ft1 is like being 6ft2.5 in Anglo countries.
I'm also 20-25% body fat so maybe I should try losing weight... The chadlite facial genetics wasn't passed on to me ahaha, only the height genetics. My mom was a really good student (high iq) who fell in love with a chadlite bad boy who could pleasure her, I got that high iq genes from her ahaha
You don’t know what you actually look like till you’re six pack level lean
Get moving

average at 20-25% is likely to be gl lean

Last edited: