Normies literally ruined the word pedo/groomer

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
People are calling guys like call me carson a groomer and pedo for dating a 17 year old at 19.

Meanwhile actual kids in elementary school are being paraded around in stripper outfits around drag queens. The word doesn't mean much anymore. This is why I will always hate normies they take everything serious and legitimate and turn it into a catch phrase or slogan.

Some bitch today said I'm a groomer for talking to a 16 year old sophomore when i was an 18 year old senior people call 30 year olds into 20 year old girls groomers. I don't know how to deal with these people these are the same people who ignore what Jeffery Epstien did and don't care about gays teaching their kids about sex at 7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Arcturus, Deleted member 31457 and 19 others
Normies are sheep's
They believe what the Jews tell them to believe in

For example the Jews invented the word pedophile hebephile which is based on pseudoscience post World War 2 nonsense like psychology

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 26885, disillusioned and 7 others
12 is prime

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman, TheAbyssinian, Chasseur and 4 others
You are changing the word teaching children about sexualty is not grooming

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and aBetterMii
Liked by @JBcollector

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, LooksOrDeath and aBetterMii
Sexuality is more modernist bull crap
Teach kids about how reproductions and the human body works that's iit

Normies are sheep's
They believe what the Jews tell them to believe in

For example the Jews invented the word pedophile hebephile which is based on pseudoscience post World War 2 nonsense like psychology
Pedophile refers to someone who is exclusively sexually attracted to people before puberty.

Hebephile its made up a 16 year old girl would have been seen as attractive in every society in the past.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Its not Sex ED when a drag queen reads to your kids at 10. I think it should be the parents role to teach kids this stuff in the first place but even a moderate guy should be disgusted by a lot of the stuff they teach kids in schools.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and JBcollector
Its not Sex ED when a drag queen reads to your kids at 10. I think it should be the parents role to teach kids this stuff in the first place but even a moderate guy should be disgusted by a lot of the stuff they teach kids in schools.
I never said drag Queen should do it and parents dont so the school needs to

I never said drag Queen should do it and parents dont so the school needs to
Maybe at like 13 but a lot of the times its too young parents should also have the choice to exclude their kids from the class

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Some bitch today said I'm a groomer for talking to a 16 year old sophomore when i was an 18 year old senior
Print some images of soyjaks and keep them in your pocket, whenever someone says such a retarded thing pull them out and show them...
PPuEIqRw_I_9dLgPjSYHsDT-1U_gwCyReQ9HsdjRYDs.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, idkman, Lmao and 3 others
Maybe at like 13 but a lot of the times its too young parents should also have the choice to exclude their kids from the class
They shouldent the kids should know the truth tjay some children have same sex parents and some can like tje same sex

Pedophile refers to someone who is exclusively sexually attracted to people before puberty.

Hebephile its made up a 16 year old girl would have been seen as attractive in every society in the past
Aristotle is a pedo

Images 23

Bro just block him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and Lmao
They shouldent the kids should know the truth tjay some children have same sex parents and some can like tje same sex
Gays marriage should be illegal
Gays shouldn't be allowed to even have kids

Kids should shouldn't learn about sexuality
, White people built the greatest nation in the world America the Envy of the world

And they didn't have to learn about gays fags trannies pronouns

What benefit is learning about sexuality and made up genders to society how will it improve society,

Last edited:
Gays marriage should be illegal
It should be legal because people want it to be legal and it dont harm people and make people not get std

• +1
Gays shouldn't be allowed to even have kids

Kids should shouldn't learn about sexuality
, White people built the greatest nation in the world America the Envy of the world

And they didn't have to learn about gays fags trannies pronouns

What benefit is learning about sexuality and made up genders to society how will it improve society,
The benefit about learning about sexuality. Is that its the truth and how people live

It should be legal because people want it to be legal and it dont harm people and make people not get std
The people were influenced by the fucking jews also it wasn't even Democratic decision

It harms society male gays should be
Bullied and forced to commit suicide
Gays should be relegated to the bottom tear of society

The benefit about learning about sexuality. Is that its the truth and how people live
Tell me what fucking materialistic benefit does it give to society
learning the truth doesn't mean bullshit

The people were influenced by the fucking jews also it wasn't even Democratic decision

It harms society male gays should be
Bullied and forced to commit suicide
Gays should be relegated to the bottom tear of society
Ok gay Marriage still should be legal

Wanting people to commit sucide harm society being gay dont

• +1
White people belt the greatest nation of Earth America without learning about gays Trannied faggots

Tell me what fucking materialistic benefit does it give to society
learning the truth doesn't mean bullshit
So people dont get bullied and wanna commit sucide for something they don't control and is not wrong

White people belt the greatest nation of Earth America without learning about gays Trannied faggots
Lgbt is a small population they wont have a big affect. But some homo inventors probaly gor killee or jailed and stop inventing

So people dont get bullied and wanna commit sucide for something they don't control and is not wrong
Society has existed and will continue to exist without these people
They don't have control over who they are attracted to but

They can chose not do those things

Society has existed and will continue to exist without these people
They don't have control over who they are attracted to but

They can chose not do those things
Yeah society will do well without them why do you wanna punish people tjay just wanna have sex with consenting adults .and punishing them to inceldom

Yeah society will do well without them why do you wanna punish people tjay just wanna have sex with consenting adults .and punishing them to inceldom
Yes they can castrate themselves and live in the wood just leave the hetro children and families alone you faggots

You are a evil person
What is defined as Evil is a socio construct and changes from culture to culture and ages to ages

The founding fathers would consider me a sane rational human being for saying this
Why should I care if some fag on discord things I'm evil

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lgbt is a small population they wont have a big affect. But some homo inventors probaly gor killee or jailed and stop inventing
Inventions are a product of their time and the society no invention is made by one person alone

For example for the light bulb to be invented hundreds of other inventions had to exist

So if some potential high iQ gay inventor was killed some other guy would invented anyways

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What is defined as Evil is a socio construct and changes from culture to culture and ages to ages

The founding fathers would consider me a sane rational human being for saying this
If it something is a social construct it means it has a meaning . It change bit but not completely.

The founding fathers were slave owners

Inventions are a product of their time and the society no invention is made by one person alone

For example for the light bulb to be invented hundreds of other inventions had to exist
I mean i agree but a specific intention is made by one or a group if tjat person murdered then that inventing wont happen

I mean i agree but a specific intention is made by one or a group if tjat person murdered then that inventing wont happen
Enough you runed my elder rings gaming session
Get blocked faggot
I hope u die

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I've commented about it in another thread.

Some idiots don't know, or pretend to not know, the diference between prebubescent and a postbubescent individual.

If you're atracted to later, you're a phedo, but if you're atracted to the former, you're not a pedo, because while socially a minor, biologically speaking they are already adults, their bodies are already prepared to sex, they already know and desire sex, they are not kids anymore.

In this point the so called progressists act like a dumb reactionary christian, by thinking a 16 or 17 years old person is an ingenuous being that doesn't know what sex is. The irony.